Still no evidence Blake shooting was racially motivated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

wxyz
Me either, the video evidence makes it clear he was resisting arrest and he was going into his car to get something.

The police had a reasonable right to assume they were in danger.

Lestov16
It's another Michael Brown, but this time it's coming off the heels of George Floyd and Trump being an unprecedented douchebag, so people are taking a page out of the Trump supporters playbook and not caring about the truth of the context as long as it serves their political interests. Kinda like defying a Supreme Court Justice's LITERALLY DYING WISH just to ensure implementation of xenophobic policies smile

There really is nothing worse than having your own hypocrisy turned on you with zero possible defense laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin' yes

Silent Master
What legal standing does a "dying wish" have?

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
Originally posted by Silent Master
What legal standing does a "dying wish" have?

Glad to see you're someone who puts bureaucracy ahead of compassion.
SOCIOPATHY CONFIRMED 😅😂🤣😭😶

#doesntdeservetovote

BrolyBlack
^full meltdown

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Glad to see you're someone who puts bureaucracy ahead of compassion.
SOCIOPATHY CONFIRMED 😅😂🤣😭😶

#doesntdeservetovote

You went right to personal insults. such compassion.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
It's another Michael Brown, but this time it's coming off the heels of George Floyd and Trump being an unprecedented douchebag, so people are taking a page out of the Trump supporters playbook and not caring about the truth of the context as long as it serves their political interests. Kinda like defying a Supreme Court Justice's LITERALLY DYING WISH just to ensure implementation of xenophobic policies smile

There really is nothing worse than having your own hypocrisy turned on you with zero possible defense laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance smokin' yes

#ButHerWishTho

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
#ButHerWishTho

Can't wait to show such equal lack of compassion when this happens to Trump supporters yes laughing rolling on floor laughing

P173gCHf2JE

Old Man Whirly!
Hmmmmm

Blakemore
I wasn't shot 😨

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I wasn't shot 😨 yet laughing out loud shifty

Robtard
Kenosha Officer Rusten Sheskey lost replacement gun issued after Jacob Blake shooting

This racist cop can't even keep track of his guns.

Blakemore
I had a feeling you were the evil whirly 🤣

Badabing
Please stop necro bumping Broly's threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.