Wonder Woman vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booya_69
Standard versions. Both are pissed and in character. Diana is fully geared (shield, sword)

Who wins?

MrMind
ww

Stoic
Apoc penetrates her flesh.

Booya_69
It comes down to his versatility vs her speed and strength methinks. Tough one.

GodofNature
Pissed and in character? Apocalypse is tough, but Wonder Woman just needs to lasso him and use Phantom Stranger wrecking shenanigans.

StiltmanFTW
Apoc monguls her.

GodofNature
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apoc monguls her.
But wait, he did not see Artemis with a sword, so he logically dies. Happy Dance

Glorificus
Apocalypse.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Booya_69
Diana is fully geared (shield, sword) So no lasso or is that an "etc." that should be there?

Booya_69
Etc..
I just assumed the lasso and bracelets are standard gear.

Philosophía
Then Diana.

leonidas
could apoc just shift his form out of the rope do you think?

h1a8
Diana is too fast. She would basically statue him

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
could apoc just shift his form out of the rope do you think? I think she is too fast and would wrap her lasso around him and then he wouldn't be 'allowed' to do anything. Her lassoing Phantom Strange was essentially a 'fuk it, it can work on anybody'.

Funny thing -- I wanted to have a battlezone a year ago or so with Damborg and I was working on the Apocalypse respect thread, so I figured I'd give him some respect by putting him against Wonder Woman. I might as well say this now -- but one of the main tactics was teleporting the lasso/sword away from her leaving her essentially just with bracelets . Then I'd have abused teleportation and IKaris'd her at some point with impalement. I just had to teleport once behind her, grab, and she wouldn't be able to get out . Or I'd teleport her in Apocalypse's grasp. Apoc's teleportation is underused in threads. All of this assumes that he'd be able to do all of those while she's attacking/a moving target, but yeah.

leonidas
yeah i can see that. in this case, i don't think she needs to go all forum ww--the speed differential here would be just too great and i agree in general she'd be too fast for him.

i think if we argued general portrayal, then your plan would work for sure. as typically shown, i'd take apoc over diana. she has higher highs though, and forum full capacity he couldn't beat her. but again, that's why i hate full capacity lol it leads to answers like 'speed' instead of leading to fun discussion. in a comic this would be a VERY cool battle and that would have been an awesome bz to read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.