KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Apocalypse

Wonder Woman vs Apocalypse
Started by: Booya_69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Booya_69

Wonder Woman vs Apocalypse

Standard versions. Both are pissed and in character. Diana is fully geared (shield, sword)

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2021 05:00 AM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

ww

Old Post Jan 26th, 2021 05:02 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Apoc penetrates her flesh.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 02:57 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Booya_69

It comes down to his versatility vs her speed and strength methinks. Tough one.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 08:29 PM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

Pissed and in character? Apocalypse is tough, but Wonder Woman just needs to lasso him and use Phantom Stranger wrecking shenanigans.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 02:50 AM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Apoc monguls her.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 05:46 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GodofNature

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apoc monguls her.

But wait, he did not see Artemis with a sword, so he logically dies. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 07:04 AM
GodofNature is currently offline Click here to Send GodofNature a Private Message Find more posts by GodofNature Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Apocalypse.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 08:43 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: Wonder Woman vs Apocalypse

Originally posted by Booya_69
Diana is fully geared (shield, sword)
So no lasso or is that an "etc." that should be there?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 03:27 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Booya_69

Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Apocalypse

Etc..
I just assumed the lasso and bracelets are standard gear.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 07:40 PM
Philosophía

Then Diana.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 09:22 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

could apoc just shift his form out of the rope do you think?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 10:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Diana is too fast. She would basically statue him

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 10:53 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by leonidas
could apoc just shift his form out of the rope do you think?
I think she is too fast [lol....I know] and would wrap her lasso around him and then [under most portrayals] he wouldn't be 'allowed' to do anything. Her lassoing Phantom Strange was essentially a 'fuk it, it can work on anybody'.

Funny thing -- I wanted to have a battlezone a year ago or so with Damborg and I was working on the Apocalypse respect thread, so I figured I'd give him some respect by putting him against Wonder Woman. I might as well say this now -- but one of the main tactics was teleporting the lasso/sword away from her [which Apoc can do] leaving her essentially just with bracelets [and maybe remove even those]. Then I'd have abused teleportation and IKaris'd her at some point with impalement. I just had to teleport once behind her, grab, and she wouldn't be able to get out [since I peg her around Thor, and he had a really hard time with Apoc's physicality]. Or I'd teleport her in Apocalypse's grasp. Apoc's teleportation is underused in threads. All of this assumes that he'd be able to do all of those while she's attacking/a moving target, but yeah.

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 28th, 2021 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 10:54 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah i can see that. in this case, i don't think she needs to go all forum ww--the speed differential here would be just too great and i agree in general she'd be too fast for him.

i think if we argued general portrayal, then your plan would work for sure. as typically shown, i'd take apoc over diana. she has higher highs though, and forum full capacity he couldn't beat her. but again, that's why i hate full capacity lol it leads to answers like 'speed' instead of leading to fun discussion. in a comic this would be a VERY cool battle and that would have been an awesome bz to read.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2021 11:23 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote