Second Coming Rogue vs super skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Rogue from one of my all-time fave arcs--second coming. Rogue with the powers of colossus, wolverine (bone claw) archangel, psylocke and x-23. how's she do against the combined power of the ff?

StyleTime
Hypothetically, she'd do pretty well. She was up against bad matchups the whole time in Second Coming: Bastion, Nimrod, etc. They are specifically made to adapt to mutant powers, so we didn't necessarily see her full potential there.

Here she could shine a bit more.

Glorificus
She'd need to get through the Skrull's forcefields. Her only option for that is Psylocke's telepathy, which should be sufficient. With the combined healing of X23 and Wolverine, and Colossus's durability, she should withstand enough hits to be able to mind blast down the Skrull.

Smurph

leonidas
well, i'm pleasantly surprised i didn't see the bubble in the brain trick called on immediately. lol that said, i suppose it is a reasonably viable tactic that he has used. maybe he wouldn't go for it right away, but if she goes for a tp assault, i wonder if he could fight it off long enough to use that attack?

not sure HOW it would go if it came to h2h/ close quarters. her healing would keep her pretty safe, but his malleable form would make it hard to hurt him. a nova blast would certainly get her attention, but she'd survive it for sure. ultimately, if may HAVE to come down to a tp shut down, or a brain bubble. be very tough for them to put each other down some other way. this would be a really cool battle in a book methinks.

DarkSaint85
Skrull hypnotizes her thumb up

leonidas

zopzop
Psylocke's TP is Rogue's only chance. Strength is about even but durability, speed, and sheer offensive output (Sue's FF and Johnny's flame) all favor SS by a LOT.

If her TP can't get through his shields, SS wins 10/10.

Smurph

leonidas
it def comes down to whether or not the tp could either incapacitate ss or slow him down enough to give her a chance to take him physically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.