Dani

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan

rudester
laughing out loud

walshy
There there jman it's okay everything little thing is gonna be alright

rudester
Girls who needs them eek!

Dave_97
TL;dr

Here's the thing about women.

They exist.

And as such,

They also can do things.

Thank you.

Scribble
YFYO5UnJfuw

Nuke Nixon
The biggest lie in this world is "I love you." Never ever believe anyone that says this to you.

It is ephemeral, it is temporary and it is conditional. And women in general use it to get what they want and what they want is your lifeforce, and when they get what they want, they never want it again.

rudester
I love you. No really I do.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The biggest lie in this world is "I love you." Never ever believe anyone that says this to you.

It is ephemeral, it is temporary and it is conditional. And women in general use it to get what they want and what they want is your lifeforce, and when they get what they want, they never want it again. Idk man, normal parents who say it it's pretty unconditional. Normal meaning they aren't abusive, an enabler, or a psychopath/sociopath.

Like, normal parents don't stop loving their kids even if said kid is hunting them down with a knife and threatening to murder them and bathe in their blood.

Disowning, kicking out, dropping someone, does not mean you do not love them, it means you were pushed to a point and had to take action.

Nuke Nixon
My point flew over your head at Mach 35 on a SpaceX rocket.

I was referring to ONLY the context of your original post about girlfriends.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by rudester
I love you. No really I do.

Shut up baby, I know it.

Robtard
Was she your first girlfriend, j?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Robtard
Was she your first girlfriend, j? Nope. Dani was the chick who I invited here, Kawaiighostie.

Nuke Nixon
The sad thing is I too had collected all the letters and notes and various things my Ex gave me in the course of a relationship and kept that stuff for a long time until I got wise and went out to the garbage barrel and burned all that to ashes. It was a way to get that last little hope out of my system, burn it down dude, you'll feel better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.