KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Dani

Dani
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Dani

This is a thread about my ex. This place is personal to me so I figured I'd share here.

I'm likely not gonna read anything negative, just needed to vent, and I don't really care if this isn't the place for it, I've been here for nearly 10 years now and despite all that's happened this is the only place I feel safe sharing this.

2 years going on 3, seems like yesterday we were laughing, having fun, holding one another and playing video games, makin silly-ass jokes and picking each other up when we were down, the realization I'm never gonna see you again sinks in every single day. The realization you are gone and I'm stuck here, listening to songs like this reminiscing about all the good times we shared, how I used to send you stupid screenshots and how you'd laugh and "xD", even the bad times were good when they were with you. Even the worst times were great when it was with you. Even at my worst you found a way to laugh, and when I'd cry you'd wipe my tears away and hold me and tell me you loved me. Even now I still look at our conversations, do you remember what you said?

"dani needs sleep, got up for the bathroom but wants you to know how much you mean you her. Loves you so much and really couldn’t live without you at all. Is very grateful to even have met you in the first place and honestly feels blessed for ever day after that, that she got to say that you are hers"

"Xioth01/11/2018
horny caveman
[11:29 AM]
XD

kawaiighostie01/11/2018
XD corny holeman .."

"YEH I bit your CHeek >.>
[11:24 AM]
My Jeff >.>>>> so I do wut I want
Muhahaha
No stopping meh
-goes all crazy and bites a chuck of his neck-
JK
XD"

"I love you ok.

Always.

I’ll keep repeating it.

If you don’t believe me.

Then that’s your choice.

But I love you unconditionally.

No matter what.

Time goes by.

Things happen

But that does not change

It’s constant

I know you worth everything

That’s why I’m still here

I’m not dragging you along each day

I’m hold you with me

Because I love you that much

I’m sorry if you feel neglected

I never meant for that to happen

I’m not doing it purposely

You have every right to feel how you do

It’s up to you what you want to believe

If you don’t love me

Or feel differently

But I care about you."

I still look at that every other day on our old discord convo, legit has made it kind of hard to move on. I even had trouble having stuff removed like our relationship status, even when people kept begging me to move on, to get over it, to me all of that is acting like it never happened, like we never happened.

People say it's nothing, that we were just kids, "imagine what it's like losing a wife after 60 years", and yeah, I get that, but I felt what we had was special.

Even when people badmouth you to this day I stick up for you. I still watch that song I sent to you, we didn't really have a "song", but if there was any song that would be it, you told me you loved it:

"I love that
[10:07 PM]
You sent it
[10:07 PM]
One time"

I miss you.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:15 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 09:57 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

There there jman it's okay everything little thing is gonna be alright

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 10:03 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Girls who needs them eek!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 10:27 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

TL;dr

Here's the thing about women.

They exist.

And as such,

They also can do things.

Thank you.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 02:08 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 06:20 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The biggest lie in this world is "I love you." Never ever believe anyone that says this to you.

It is ephemeral, it is temporary and it is conditional. And women in general use it to get what they want and what they want is your lifeforce, and when they get what they want, they never want it again.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2021 07:43 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I love you. No really I do.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 03:35 AM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The biggest lie in this world is "I love you." Never ever believe anyone that says this to you.

It is ephemeral, it is temporary and it is conditional. And women in general use it to get what they want and what they want is your lifeforce, and when they get what they want, they never want it again.
Idk man, normal parents who say it it's pretty unconditional. Normal meaning they aren't abusive, an enabler, or a psychopath/sociopath.

Like, normal parents don't stop loving their kids even if said kid is hunting them down with a knife and threatening to murder them and bathe in their blood.

Disowning, kicking out, dropping someone, does not mean you do not love them, it means you were pushed to a point and had to take action.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 09:29 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

My point flew over your head at Mach 35 on a SpaceX rocket.

I was referring to ONLY the context of your original post about girlfriends.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 01:59 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by rudester
I love you. No really I do.

Shut up baby, I know it.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2021 02:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Was she your first girlfriend, j?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2021 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Robtard
Was she your first girlfriend, j?
Nope. Dani was the chick who I invited here, Kawaiighostie.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2021 08:27 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The sad thing is I too had collected all the letters and notes and various things my Ex gave me in the course of a relationship and kept that stuff for a long time until I got wise and went out to the garbage barrel and burned all that to ashes. It was a way to get that last little hope out of my system, burn it down dude, you'll feel better.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2021 10:19 PM