Can classic Odin Replicate This Feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Feat: https://m.imgur.com/a/1ZARyYw

MrMind
no

Philosophía
No. Bronze Age depowered Superman is ridiculous, too.

GenghisJuan
Probably not. Galaxy was something he needed a great deal of power for. Universal seems out of the question imo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

GenghisJuan
Odin vs Infinity was a weird case. It jumped from "Galaxies to fall" to "It might destroy Planets" back and forth. Superman ran through the big bang *and* destroyed a structure capable of resisting it. I don't see how that's not Universal unless I'm missing something.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

abhilegend

Diesldude
Odin fails.

celeyhyga17
With odinforce i dont see y not.

Btw galaxy level was a thing classic Odin could do with his pinky

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
That fight never destroyed galaxies.
Odin and Seth fighting caused only earthquakes in Asgard city. No actual galaxies were shown destroyed.

That's not what hap---- WHY are you still alive holy ****ing shit

https://i.postimg.cc/QFq6B3t2/tenor.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
With odinforce i dont see y not.

Btw galaxy level was a thing classic Odin could do with his pinky
laughing out loudOriginally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
That's not what hap---- WHY are you still alive holy ****ing shit

https://i.postimg.cc/QFq6B3t2/tenor.gif
Shut up idiot.

DarkSaint85
Have to say, the fact that he took the time to type it out as if he were interrupted mid sentence is good effort on his part thumb up

leonidas
laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud
Shut up idiot.

laughing out loud somebody need to tell you that every second/hour/day of your life, it's always heaven until you show up saying Outlandish and stupid shit like this. Maybe it doesn't proccess through your thick skull but people are tired of seeing your posts.

MrMind
That fight never destroyed galaxies.
Odin and Seth fighting caused only earthquakes in Asgard city. No actual galaxies were shown destroyed.

the shockwave of their fight ripples across every plane of reality, the fight was waged on every plane of existence, long dead galaxies shattered, distance dying suns ignited.
their fight was tearing the fabric of the multiverse, it could imperil untold galaxies

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

GenghisJuan
Wasn't Odin vs Seth like, right next to a nexus of the Multiverse? I'd imagine that had something to do with the destruction.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
Wasn't Odin vs Seth like, right next to a nexus of the Multiverse? I'd imagine that had something to do with the destruction.
Fight was in Asgard. erm

GenghisJuan
Right next to Yggdrasil. Seth states 2 times in that storyline that Yggdrasil is trans-dimensional and exists on all planes of reality. It's pretty much exclusive to that storyline though.

Rage.Of.Olympus

celeyhyga17
Right next to Yggdrasil. Seth states 2 times in that storyline that Yggdrasil is trans-dimensional and exists on all planes of reality. It's pretty much exclusive to that storyline though.
U'd have to carry that stance all the way through. Pretty sure that fabric of reality or space time shenanigans doesnt always get mucked up when a battle takes place near world tree.
Did the story even hint at what ure claiming? Asking only cuz i dont really recall.

GenghisJuan
U'd have to carry that stance all the way through. Pretty sure that fabric of reality or space time shenanigans doesnt always get mucked up when a battle takes place near world tree.
Did the story even hint at what ure claiming? Asking only cuz i dont really recall.
Yeah, it was mostly just a thing for this storyline.

Here are the scans:
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6f1387e6dc4247f760979b5f31a4a96b
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/liberproeliis/images/8/86/Journey_Into_Mystery_510-006.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20191224105352&format=original

celeyhyga17
Yeah, it was mostly just a thing for this storyline.

Here are the scans:
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6f1387e6dc4247f760979b5f31a4a96b
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/liberproeliis/images/8/86/Journey_Into_Mystery_510-006.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20191224105352&format=original
I think u misunderstood me.
Where in the story connects that their proximity to the world tree when fighting, was the cause of all the indirect damage?

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud somebody need to tell you that every second/hour/day of your life, it's always heaven until you show up saying Outlandish and stupid shit like this. Maybe it doesn't proccess through your thick skull but people are tired of seeing your posts.
Shut the **** up troll.

abhilegend

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^That's a new one.

Waste of time imo. I've had this discussion multiple times.

A few threads/days later, it's back to square one.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by celeyhyga17
I think u misunderstood me.
Where in the story connects that their proximity to the world tree when fighting, was the cause of all the indirect damage?
Vis-a-vis, where is it mentioned in the comics that Superman and Kal-L destroying worlds was due to reality shenanigans?

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud
Vis-a-vis, where is it mentioned in the comics that Superman and Kal-L destroying worlds was due to reality shenanigans?
When one got hv'd and a "world shattered" genius.

abhilegend
When one got hv'd and a "world shattered" genius.
Meaning it was never specifically stated in the comic just like here in the Odin scene it was never stated huh?

celeyhyga17
Sigh..

Odin battling high end opponents and affecting reality is not new to the character.
For example when Odin was playing chess with Dormammu, they were affrcting reality itself... And more specifically the balance between Chaos and Orderaspects and all.
That chess game was just a metaphor of their actual clash.

DarkSaint85
That sounds suspiciously like 'it doesn't fit with my view of the character so I will ignore it"...

abhilegend
Sigh..

Odin battling high end opponents and affecting reality is not new to the character.
For example when Odin was playing chess with Dormammu, they were affrcting reality itself... And more specifically the balance between Chaos and Orderaspects and all.
That chess game was just a metaphor of their actual clash.
laughing out loud

My way or highway.

Rage.Of.Olympus

abhilegend

MrMind
you don't need characters who can solo the entire marvel multiverse like darkest knight or perpetua, to replicate pathetic marvel norse gods

superman alone is far superior than odin and seth, by a large margin

Superman Vs Jaxon recreate almost all timelines in their fight
https://imgur.com/gallery/Agg5t7U

GenghisJuan
I know that's Pre-Crisis, but was Multiversal really a consistent tier for him? I'd usually see him performing Multi-Galactic to Universal stuff.

MrMind
I know that's Pre-Crisis, but was Multiversal really a consistent tier for him? I'd usually see him performing Multi-Galactic to Universal stuff.

now it is, all pre-crisis are canon now

nortonek
@XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

I think the idea that the galaxies have to be shown on-panel to be destroyed (even if the narrator literally says galaxies are being destroyed and threatened) is ridiculous. Pretty much the equivalent of saying the fight between DK and Perpetua wasn”t actually wrecking reality and they were really just throwing planets at each other because that”s what we see.

QFT

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

No, PC Superman is not consistently multiversal. Multi-Galaxy to baseline universal is probably more consistent.

Tentatively I'd say PC Supes and Odin are roughly on par, with PC Supes having better raw physicals and Odin having better powers/haxx.

Classic Odin at his best can definitely replicate this feat, imo.

Diesldude

abhilegend
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, PC Superman is not consistently multiversal. Multi-Galaxy to baseline universal is probably more consistent.

Tentatively I'd say PC Supes and Odin are roughly on par, with PC Supes having better raw physicals and Odin having better powers/haxx.

Classic Odin at his best can definitely replicate this feat, imo.
Pre Crisis Superman has more feats for being universal than Odin has feats for being on a solar system level.

Most writers write him on planetary level than galactic level.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pre Crisis Superman has more feats for being universal than Odin has feats for being on a solar system level.

Most writers write him on planetary level than galactic level.

Pre Crisis Superman also...has more feats than Odin in general. As in Odin has only appeared in a fraction of comics compared to PC Superman. I would imagine PC Superman has more feats putting him planetary or even below planetary than Odin has feats in general.

I imagine PC Superman's showings fluctuate vastly more than Odin's do, but I'm just looking at Odin at his best. I think Odin in his better portrayal's can replicate the feat in the OP. Probably easily, at that.

xJLxKing
Pre Crisis Superman also...has more feats than Odin in general. As in Odin has only appeared in a fraction of comics compared to PC Superman. I would imagine PC Superman has more feats putting him planetary or even below planetary than Odin has feats in general.

I imagine PC Superman's showings fluctuate vastly more than Odin's do, but I'm just looking at Odin at his best. I think Odin in his better portrayal's can replicate the feat in the OP. Probably easily, at that.
While I do think Odin can replicate something similar I kinda disagree with your statement

Can you show me a few proms feats where are clear cut multiversal or universal level?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by xJLxKing
While I do think Odin can replicate something similar I kinda disagree with your statement

Can you show me a few proms feats where are clear cut multiversal or universal level?

Are you asking me to show PC Superman feats that are clear cut universal/multiversal, or are you asking for Odin feats?

xJLxKing
Are you asking me to show PC Superman feats that are clear cut universal/multiversal, or are you asking for Odin feats?
Sorry for the confusion
I wanted to see Odin's

GenghisJuan
Not specifically related but I could've sworn PC Superman tore the cosmos in half while weakened once. Where would that be measured at?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.