Demote Impediment Discuss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RemoveImpedi
https://i.ibb.co/7yC8WhF/chrome-screenshot-1627768512761.png

If it is against the rules for a member to use suicide encouragement, then this is a double standard.

Jmanghan
I doubt Imp said that.

RemoveImpedi
https://i.ibb.co/txzct0S/chrome-screenshot-1627858365444.png

Woowie
5th death threat:

https://i.ibb.co/605ZR6z/chrome-screenshot-1627860082015.png

This getting pathetic.

VC35thiwMag

Edit #6

https://i.ibb.co/6tTF5nN/chrome-screenshot-1627860331649.png

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I doubt Imp said that.

Because you never read the ban notes:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=157253

Anyway, guy probably has had it coming for a long while, I'm guessing.

But who was the original account? Anyone knows?

Whirly, come here & tell me everything.

TheRealAdmin
It's Scribble, he just logged out of the admin account he was using that's why my threads aren't being deleted

Shdhdhd
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because you never read the ban notes:

I actually think scribble is getting into impediment account and HERE'S WHY

I believe one of the death threat bans said something to the effect of, "you will die for socking a dead forum"

Now Scribble is the only way other member who said that this was a dead forum, because that's a stupid thing to say because the same people post here every day and only Scribble is stupid enough to say that.

Luckily I have perfect memory so I can deduce it's him with stuff like that.

Nuke Nixon
Well see, they ban you and you come back and they ban you again and then rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

What else are they going to do to deter you from coming back, to get the idea through your thick skull that you're not wanted here? Be nice about it, no they're going to get brutal.

Take the hint.

NotHapenning
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Well see, they ban you and you come back and they ban you again and then rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

What else are they going to do to deter you from coming back, to get the idea through your thick skull that you're not wanted here? Be nice about it, no they're going to get brutal.

Take the hint. When are you going to get it through your thick skull that if I'm not welcome, tough luck.

NotHapenning

Take the hint. Piece of trash

NotHapenning
I'll do more damage to your egos than you will do to mine. That's how the cookie crumbles

NotHapenning
This isn't over, btw, I'm going to get this website shut down, and then going to find out the real life person who wrote this and make him shit bricks for decades

NotHapenning
z51e45W0Tdk

Nuke Nixon
So you resort to real life threats when you don't like getting banned over the usual shit you get banned for... riiiight. Very mature.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by NotHapenning
Piece of trash

100% Correct, dyed in the wool straight out of the trailer park White Trash, the best kind of trash, in my opinion.

smile

Pfiefer
So you resort to real life threats when you don't like getting banned over the usual shit you get banned for... riiiight. Very mature. The usual shit? No I was banned because someone who embodies the usual shit I avoid living by that I post got pissed about me posting amicably and moving up in life. Now resorting theatening my family, this sad joke of a moderative encourages own site being hijacked. So don't blame me when I get this guy on multiple hacks and death threats, at 3 months in a male prison. Since the mods won't give me his ip, I will take it using the very behavior the moderative joke of a crew is encouraging right now.

Again, this oppressive behavior of YOU people, who think you have the right to accuse me, saying I'm not welcome here when it's only I who can say YOURE not welcome here white trash, opposite day, where the evil thinks it's allowed to defeat the good. Which perfectly reflects this moderation, this community, to be proven wrong.

Nuke Nixon
You're certifiably insane, complete break from reality. Might want to get that looked at by a professional.

I wash my hands of this nonsense, I have no interest conversing with a maniac.

Pfiefer
You're certifiably insane, complete break from reality. Might want to get that looked at by a professional.

I wash my hands of this nonsense, I have no interest conversing with a maniac. Oh okay, you're an idiot.

You're a dumbass because you condone either unwarranted suicide encouragement, double mod standards, or death threats on "insane" people because you're a mindless drone who repeats what you here like a fukin parrot and you wouldn't be any calmer if it was you. So please, you're not welcome on here anymore.

Old Man Whirly!

I wash my hands of this nonsense, I have no interest conversing with a maniac. what if he is an adbot?

Robtard
Weird

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what if he is an adbot?

Tell me what this is all about.

Who was banned by Imp this time?

And why it triggers him so much?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tell me what this is all about.

Who was banned by Imp this time?

And why it triggers him so much? in honesty it's oneness.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
in honesty it's oneness.

Got any links on hand or it's not worth analyzing the mess that got him banned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.