Would it be hard to believe an innocent looking upstanding citizen can be a pervert?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Would it be slightly/probably hard to believe that someone who's really an upstanding average citizen, looks young and innocent and is usually more sensible can also be a peeping Tom/pervert?

Nuke Nixon
That's what's so great about this world my guy, everyone is a f cking pervert.

How many people are preverted freaks?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimalIdealisticBluejay-max-1mb.gif

rudester
Everyone has had a perverted thought in their heads once or twice. Most people don't act on it. Men are all perverted, and women can just be as bad.

rudester
What does looking innocent have to do with being innocent?
Like I stated in my previous post, unless you know the person personally and have seen with your own eyes that they were looking through a window at someone else, without their consent then you shouldn't spread idol gossip. The fact is rumors get started when people like yourself are susceptible to hearing them. Be a man and leave gossip alone.

Who cares if they saw someone naked? What are you like 3? People get assaulted everyday, verbally attacked every day and those crimes are not taken as serious.

Especially in this sexually repressed society that we live in today, where divorce is common. Where long lasting marriages are rare, where people are killing each other because they are miserable.

rudester
You would be shocked at some of the things I've seen. laughing

Nuke Nixon
I used to watch my sister in the shower, perverted yes, but also curiosity and rampant horniness of a teenager. Get enlightened, this ain't the Puritan Age anymore ya daffy dinosaur.

rudester
That's sick, you truly are disgusting laughing

Nuke Nixon
Am I the sick one for checking out my sister or is she for letting me in to watch her?

Half sister btw, different Mothers.

rudester
To much info

Nuke Nixon
Compared to some people I'm considered sheltered, that's how perverted this world is.

Nuke Nixon
Need a good old full scale nuclear war to purge this despoiled planet with cleansing fire.

Obviously water won't work this time.

rudester
It's okay I once saw a granny having sex in an alleyway.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon

How many people are perverted freaks?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimalIdealisticBluejay-max-1mb.gif Alright but i've never thought the entire world can also be perverts!

Nuke Nixon
I concede that there are a few exceptions to the rule as it ever was, but if left alone the average human can get very perverse in their spare time, and then you have those dedicated perverts that think it's an art and the suffering of the world is their canvass. And let's not forget the truly gifted born twisted and perverse individuals that people write books about and history will never forget... Tiberius, Nero, Caligula, Marquis de Sade, Joanna of Castile, Ibrahim the Mad...etc.

Tyrannoraptor
I concede that there are a few exceptions to the rule as it ever was, but if left alone the average human can get very perverse in their spare time, and then you have those dedicated perverts that think it's an art and the suffering of the world is their canvass. And let's not forget the truly gifted born twisted and perverse individuals that people write books about and history will never forget... Tiberius, Nero, Caligula, Marquis de Sade, Joanna of Castile, Ibrahim the Mad...etc.
Yeah but who knew if even a kind and considerate person or maybe someone pure of heart can also be a pervert (or sexual deviant) too?

Nuke Nixon
"Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of man... the Shadow knows!"

Anyone, even that sweet little old lady that feeds all the neighborhood cats and bakes cookies for the mailman, in that innocence lurks a seed of perversity just yearning to grow and think and do all the nasty things we only do behind closed doors or in our mind.

rudester
Well married men and women cheat all the time, has nothing to do with morality but with opportunity. Nice people can cheat. Sex and monogamy are two different things. Marriage is a fairly new concept and being loyal is even newer, with population growth, more marriages end up in divorce because of choice. The more choices you have the more people's eyes start to wander off.

rudester
Staying on topic here, even Catholic priests have sexual fantasies.

Nuke Nixon
They're experts in the field of perversity, they're steeped in it daily in those little confessional booths, listening to the degenerations of seemingly normal people, good church going people pour out their filth and lust upon the priest and in turn that knowledge burns in their minds until they are either consumed by it or by some miracle are able to channel it someplace higher perhaps, having it taken away by ...God?

No, just molest kids, it's easier and it can be forgiven, it can be hidden by the Church, no consequences... in this life.

Tyrannoraptor
Then i might be thinking: how can someone so wise and sensible have the intention of becoming a peeping tom or maybe a creep/sicko?!

Nuke Nixon
Because it's so easy, lust + curiosity = perversity.

Doesn't make a difference if you're wise, Priests for example know the Scriptures inside and out, they know how God feels about the mistreatment of little children and that massive universal warning does nothing to deter them.

They do it because they can. Simple as that.

rudester
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Then i might be thinking: how can someone so wise and sensible have the intention of becoming a peeping tom or maybe a creep/sicko?!

Can you elaborate? What exactly are you talking about, is it someone you know?

rudester
Like I mentioned before, everyone is perverted in their own right. So peeping equals looking and being lustful is the same thing. People get assaulted everyday and why is that less serious then a peeping tom? Women and men a like,, get accosted for being to beautiful. How is the crime of pursuing any different from the crime of peeping?

rudester
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor

A reason would be because they dont know any better. They do not know love, because relationships might be harder to obtain for them, because they are horny????????

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by rudester
Can you elaborate? What exactly are you talking about, is it someone you know?
Not so sure, i'm just say for example as i just thought being capable of sexual assault might not fit someone more sensible but i doubt elderly men might be something like this even despite being typically wise at their age.

rudester
Do not think it matters at any age really! Sexual frustration is real and people often subdue to their impulses or sometimes act on pure fantasy and that's what this is.

Peeping Tom's are people to and whether someone is misguided, it should not be a crime to look, however there is a huge difference between a peeper and a stalker.

Nuke Nixon
Age doesn't exist when it pertains to the mind, that is essentially 21+ forever, the body will age and get crusty and die and turn to dust but the person piloting the flesh & bone mecha stays the same.

Tyrannoraptor
Do not think it matters at any age really! Sexual frustration is real and people often subdue to their impulses or sometimes act on pure fantasy and that's what this is.

Peeping Tom's are people to and whether someone is misguided, it should not be a crime to look, however there is a huge difference between a peeper and a stalker.
Yeah but i just thought/doubt it might be unusual/strange/odd for someone (known to be) so pure of heart and respectable suddenly to become a peeping tom (or maybe even want to watch a fashionable, beautiful blonde teenage girl strip to bikini) esp if one/he has never been like this before.

rudester
Separating fact from fiction, rumors from gossip. Hypothetically speaking, you've now seen this person behind the bushes of some hot blonde. She's alone and her window is open. I would ask him personally why he is looking? Is it hormonal, driven by lust? Or is there another reason why he could be there? Until you've spoken to him directly you will not get a straight forward response and all those doubts will be playing in your head.

Blakemore
Wtf

rudester
Yes well laughing

rudester
Priests are pervs so you cant deny nature

Tyrannoraptor
Separating fact from fiction, rumors from gossip. Hypothetically speaking, you've now seen this person behind the bushes of some hot blonde. She's alone and her window is open. I would ask him personally why he is looking? Is it hormonal, driven by lust? Or is there another reason why he could be there? Until you've spoken to him directly you will not get a straight forward response and all those doubts will be playing in your head.
Also, i thought being a pervert or some lecherous creep might not live up to being upstanding and sensible with being as young and innocent as how appearance would look.

Jmanghan

How many people are preverted freaks?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OptimalIdealisticBluejay-max-1mb.gif 100% agree, apart from asexual people, everyone is a pervert.

In fact, straight women look at bulges almost as much as straight men look at butts.

Actually all sexualities look at butts.

Tyrannoraptor
Because it's so easy, lust + curiosity = perversity.

Doesn't make a difference if you're wise, Priests for example know the Scriptures inside and out, they know how God feels about the mistreatment of little children and that massive universal warning does nothing to deter them.

They do it because they can. Simple as that.
Alright not only smart, loyal and sensible but what about cautiousness in addition to that?

rudester
Do you know an innocent looking upstanding citizen who is perverted?

Might I suggest people have alter egos? A split personality. A messed up head where they might be complicated? Most times people are driven to do bad things because certain sequence of events that play out in their lives. Monsters aren't born they are made!

Tyrannoraptor

Might I suggest people have alter egos? A split personality. A messed up head where they might be complicated? Most times people are driven to do bad things because certain sequence of events that play out in their lives. Monsters aren't born they are made!
Alright actually i've never knew/thought innocent looking upstanding citizen could also be perverted.

Tyrannoraptor
Well married men and women cheat all the time, has nothing to do with morality but with opportunity. Nice people can cheat. Sex and monogamy are two different things. Marriage is a fairly new concept and being loyal is even newer, with population growth, more marriages end up in divorce because of choice. The more choices you have the more people's eyes start to wander off. Nice people may cheat but not just that as i guess a strong-willed person might be determined to avoid becoming a pervert.

Nuke Nixon
I forget, is this the guy that's going to school to be a psychologist or just a random weirdo that like gets all excited about serial killers and pedophiles?

Tyrannoraptor

Also, including someone who's being serious?

Nuke Nixon
Wisdom is just a tool, it can be ignored like the conscience to allow the person to reach into the depths of their blackened soul and unleash the sickest perversions imaginable.

Do a deep dive into any "Holy" Priest/Pastor/Imam worth more than 100k like really dig into their activities with a dedicated private detective team, any of them it doesn't matter, you'll discover horrors.

It's not even anything new, these jackoffs have been this way since the beginning of society, humans are pathetically weak to evil, it's super effective.

Tyrannoraptor
Wisdom is just a tool, it can be ignored like the conscience to allow the person to reach into the depths of their blackened soul and unleash the sickest perversions imaginable.

Do a deep dive into any "Holy" Priest/Pastor/Imam worth more than 100k like really dig into their activities with a dedicated private detective team, any of them it doesn't matter, you'll discover horrors.

It's not even anything new, these jackoffs have been this way since the beginning of society, humans are pathetically weak to evil, it's super effective.
Alright besides, I've never thought a smart, loyal, sensible, cautious, shy & reclusive person (esp. a boy) with such a strong will would/could be much more willing to spy into dressing rooms to watch any attractive young ladies changing clothes and couldn't even resist doing so!

Nuke Nixon
That's fvcking weird.

Tyrannoraptor
Righteous I meant!

Nuke Nixon
Nature of the beast, man is a visually attracted creature, if there's a chance to spy on a naked lady they'll jump on that like a lion on a gazelle, from the most innocent to the most perverse. Just accept that mankind is inherently flawed, whether by accident or design, it is what it is.

FalconPaunch!
Am I the sick one for checking out my sister or is she for letting me in to watch her?

Half sister btw, different Mothers. Did you love her so much everyone thought you were weird and the isolation made you think "if I can't get a woman, I'll BE a woman!"

Then ended up looking like Dodoria.

Nuke Nixon
No.

Tyrannoraptor
Nature of the beast, man is a visually attracted creature, if there's a chance to spy on a naked lady they'll jump on that like a lion on a gazelle, from the most innocent to the most perverse. Just accept that mankind is inherently flawed, whether by accident or design, it is what it is.
But actually I used to immediately evade such a thing.

rudester
It's called hormones and people are driven into madness because of them. I can recommend a few pills to knock you out and keep you in sedation

Tyrannoraptor
It's called hormones and people are driven into madness because of them. I can recommend a few pills to knock you out and keep you in sedation
But meant a smart, loyal, sensible/righteous, cautious, shy & reclusive person (esp. a boy) with such a strong will would/could have been able to resist spying into shower baths & dressing rooms!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.