Man kills couple because they voted for Joe Biden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
https://www.thedailybeast.com/el-paso-lawyer-georgette-kaufmann-killed-by-joseph-angel-alvarez-in-satanic-abortion-ambush-cops-allege

Apparently he was defending Trump's honour, in addition to the usual satanic delusions, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories etc.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hmmm... let's see... Trump supporters constantly harassed, called Nazis, punched, bricks and eggs and other shit thrown at them and some even murdered compared to something bad happening to a single Biden couple for a change... yeah, not sure why I should really give a shit about this... sorry.

If I posted a thread everytime a Trump supporter was attacked, seriously hurt, or killed by hateful leftists the entire first 3 pages of GD would be filled with it.

I would say that I'm sorry that this couple was killed but no doubt leftists here would totally ignore that and I'd be getting an earful about how every single Trump supporter is basically Satan incarnate and all kinds of similar vile crap and how it's all somehow Trump's fault that this couple is dead so I won't even bother with it.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Hmmm... let's see... Trump supporters constantly harassed, called Nazis, punched, bricks and eggs and other shit thrown at them and some even murdered compared to something bad happening to a single Biden couple for a change... yeah, not sure why I should really give a shit about this... sorry.

If I posted a thread everytime a Trump supporter was attacked, seriously hurt, or killed by hateful leftists the entire first 3 pages of GD would be filled with it.

I would say that I'm sorry that this couple was killed but no doubt leftists here would totally ignore that and I'd be getting an earful about how every single Trump supporter is basically Satan incarnate and all kinds of similar vile crap and how it's all Trump's fault that this couple is dead so I won't even bother with it.

yup, those were words dur

Stringer
If I posted a thread everytime a Trump supporter was attacked

You do ALL the time, methneo

Old Man Whirly!

I would say that I'm sorry that this couple was killed but no doubt leftists here would totally ignore that and I'd be getting an earful about how every single Trump supporter is basically Satan incarnate and all kinds of similar vile crap and how it's all somehow Trump's fault that this couple is dead so I won't even bother with it. nutty and evil post.

Darth Thor
Sounds like a terrorist killing by another Christian fundamentalist. And an anti-semite one to boot.

Seriously horrible though.

And I see Ethneo justifiying it with no shame at all.

Robtard

Eon Blue

I would say that I'm sorry that this couple was killed but no doubt leftists here would totally ignore that and I'd be getting an earful about how every single Trump supporter is basically Satan incarnate and all kinds of similar vile crap and how it's all somehow Trump's fault that this couple is dead so I won't even bother with it.

Ridiculous.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes, it's ridiculous that leftists here think that after all the shit that Trump supporters have been through from intolerant hateful leftists that they actually expect me to give a shit about this story.

These are the same assholes who think Ashli Babbit got what she deserved and that the p-o-s who murdered her in cold blood is some kind of god**** hero... so yeah, f*ck all these people who have a problem with me not shedding any tears over this story.

samhain
Yes, it's ridiculous that leftists here think that after all the shit that Trump supporters have been through from intolerant hateful leftists that they actually expect me to give a shit about this story.

Nobody here expects anything even remotely approaching dignified from you, you're scum and prove it on a post by post basis. My only surprise is that this moron wasn't you... yet.

Zenwolf
Seems more like this was just some crazed loon thinking his neighbors were Satanic worshipers than anything to do with the President, so this would have happened regardless.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Seems more like this was just some crazed loon thinking his neighbors were Satanic worshipers than anything to do with the President, so this would have happened regardless.

Probably, but you know how the TDS crowd here loves to link everything bad that happens to Trump.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Nobody here expects anything even remotely approaching dignified from you, you're scum and prove it on a post by post basis. My only surprise is that this moron wasn't you... yet. thumb up Bingo!

Robtard

snowdragon
Originally posted by samhain
Nobody here expects anything even remotely approaching dignified from you, you're scum and prove it on a post by post basis. My only surprise is that this moron wasn't you... yet.

It's a wonder how we don't have more "right" folks when generally it's push them into the corner, so many shit leftists, literally you can make the world a better place bye just shutting the **** up.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
It's a wonder how we don't have more "right" folks when generally it's push them into the corner, so many shit leftists, literally you can make the world a better place bye just shutting the **** up. what do you mean mate?

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
what do you mean mate?

If you push them aside, they turn into wackos and we know how that ends up.

Old Man Whirly!
If you push them aside, they turn into wackos and we know how that ends up. No, because if people don't stand against wacko views like antivaxxers, stop the steal the poinlson spreads then you get sickness like Jan 6 in a far larger scale. But wackos do need more help. Does sectioning happen in the US. Someone like Ethneo can we get him committed before he does something awful?

snowdragon
No, because if people don't stand against wacko views like antivaxxers, stop the steal the poinlson spreads then you get sickness like Jan 6 in a far larger scale.

You see that and I see the weed in the corner of the garden, it grows where it has space and you don't punish the weed you give it no space to grow.

Old Man Whirly!
You see that and I see the weed in the corner of the garden, it grows where it has space and you don't punish the weed you give it no space to grow. Problem is the weed remains a weed in the garden. Better to dig it up and put it in a pot, who knows it might be a wild flower ready to bloom. Methneo needs to be picked up, put in a nice soft container about 8x8 where he can be spoken to, given chemicals, who knows he could even end up a harmless vegetable.

snowdragon
Problem is the weed remains a weed in the garden. Better to dig it up and put it in a pot, who knows it might be a wild flower ready to bloom. Methneo needs to be picked up, put in a nice soft container about 8x8 where he can be spoken to, given chemicals, who knows he could even end up a harmless vegetable.

A smart gardener pulls the weed and uses it to grow their garden in the future, it turns to mulch. Never a heavy hand to pull the weeds provides a healthy solution. Do what you will but you have a loud mouth and should learn that most people change from understanding not from force.

Zenwolf
Rob, while yes the bit about Biden is there. The majority of the article is mostly looking at this from a crazy loon, who thinks these people were Satanists. So this would have probably happened, regardless or not of the email which in all things considered, seems to be a minor thing compared to the rest of the article. Looking at it on the whole, the email is pretty irrelevant. That and the keyword there is allegedly, so there's no proof from what we can tell, but it really doesn't seem to matter in any case given the whole article.

samhain
It's a wonder how we don't have more "right" folks when generally it's push them into the corner, so many shit leftists, literally you can make the world a better place bye just shutting the **** up.

I'd agree if you were talking about any other poster, but he talks more shit than anyone so he gets it in return. It's the only way he learned to communicate.

Robtard
Rightist always want to be mollycoddled after spouting their divisive and bigoted drivel. Makes me laugh

eThneoLgrRnae
Remember when Rob and other hypocrite leftists on here made jokes and laughed when Rand Paul was viciously attacked by his looney leftist psychopathic neighbor which put him in the hospital for weeks?

I certainly do; remember it quite well. wink

Old Man Whirly!
A smart gardener pulls the weed and uses it to grow their garden in the future, it turns to mulch. Never a heavy hand to pull the weeds provides a healthy solution. Do what you will but you have a loud mouth and should learn that most people change from understanding not from force. A good Gardener knows that a compost heap is not something he wants near the house. People do learn from being talked to, but they also have to be willing to listen. In Ethneos case we are discussing a parody troll with multiple accounts who pretends to believe dinosaurs didn't get on the ark.

Robtard
Remember when Rob and other hypocrite leftists on here made jokes and laughed when Rand Paul was viciously attacked by his looney leftist psychopathic neighbor which put him in the hospital for weeks?

I certainly do; remember it quite well. wink

False. You're lying again, I didn't condone the attack, I said the attacker should face charges; here is the quote:

Originally posted by Robtard
Not condoning assault and if guilty this person should face the proper penalties, but I could see where being Rand Paul's neighbor could drive someone to it.

You Trumpers lie a lot. I mean a lot.

eThneoLgrRnae
You pathetically tried to justify it.

Don't try to deny it.

Robtard
False. I did not. It's no different than saying "I understand where a father could murder the person who raped his child", while not condoning the murder as the murder is still murder.

You people have some weird penchant with making vile false accusations against people just because they have different political vies, You, Surt, Broly, Fly, Scribble and SilentMaster are the worst offenders and you're all Trumpers. Connection? Likely.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lie , lie, lie all you like, robbie.

I remember it though. smile

Robtard
Show the post then, cos I showed you the post where I condemned it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
False. You're lying again, I didn't condone the attack, I said the attacker should face charges; here is the quote:

You Trumpers lie a lot. I mean a lot. they wish to be like their Orange God.

Klaw

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw
Since when is Scribble a Trumper?

Robtard

cdtm
Originally posted by roughrider
https://www.thedailybeast.com/el-paso-lawyer-georgette-kaufmann-killed-by-joseph-angel-alvarez-in-satanic-abortion-ambush-cops-allege

Apparently he was defending Trump's honour, in addition to the usual satanic delusions, anti-Semitic conspiracy theories etc.

The left is killing how many millions of children every day, in addition to the millions being injected poison in their veins.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
The left is killing how many millions of children every day, in addition to the millions being injected poison in their veins.

^

https://c.tenor.com/B0BMN_OqeSQAAAAC/never-go-full-retard-tropic-thunder.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm

Bingo.

Old Man Whirly!
Bingo. durwank

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.