Which Celebrities would you cry/shed tears for if they passed away?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Basically just name some celebrities that you would possibly shed tears for if you found out they died, it must be a celebrity that is still alive (at the time of typing your post.)

Also maybe type why it would make you so sad to lose them, it doesn't matter if someone already typed that celebrities name, you can still type it out.

For me, probably Dave Chappelle, Haley Joel Osment, & Eminem, losing those guys would kill me, Eminem is my favorite rapper, I even listened to him during Encore.

Dave Chappelle is my favorite comedian ever and from what I can tell one of the nicest celebrities ever, loves his kids, his wife, adores making people laugh. So besides just being downright hilarious he's a great guy likely.

Haley Joel Osment... is the voice of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, I was born in 96' and grew up playing the KH games, and for some reason I preferred Sora to any other character, he kind of "makes" Kingdom Hearts for me. Plus again from what I've read he seems like a decent guy.

Nuke Nixon
None of them are worth a single tear shed, nuke the entire state of California from orbit, it's the only way to be sure that den of degenerates are annihilated properly.

Virtue signaling propaganda puppet greedy scumsucking drug addicts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.