KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Which Celebrities would you cry/shed tears for if they passed away?

Which Celebrities would you cry/shed tears for if they passed away?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Which Celebrities would you cry/shed tears for if they passed away?

Basically just name some celebrities that you would possibly shed tears for if you found out they died, it must be a celebrity that is still alive (at the time of typing your post.)

Also maybe type why it would make you so sad to lose them, it doesn't matter if someone already typed that celebrities name, you can still type it out.

For me, probably Dave Chappelle, Haley Joel Osment, & Eminem, losing those guys would kill me, Eminem is my favorite rapper, I even listened to him during Encore.

Dave Chappelle is my favorite comedian ever and from what I can tell one of the nicest celebrities ever, loves his kids, his wife, adores making people laugh. So besides just being downright hilarious he's a great guy likely.

Haley Joel Osment... is the voice of Sora from Kingdom Hearts, I was born in 96' and grew up playing the KH games, and for some reason I preferred Sora to any other character, he kind of "makes" Kingdom Hearts for me. Plus again from what I've read he seems like a decent guy.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 7th, 2022 03:12 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

None of them are worth a single tear shed, nuke the entire state of California from orbit, it's the only way to be sure that den of degenerates are annihilated properly.

Virtue signaling propaganda puppet greedy scumsucking drug addicts.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2022 03:26 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote