Bane vs. Batman (Pattinson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Standard gear Round 1
Round 2:H2H only

Batman has his armored suit every round

playa1258
Pattison destroys in round 1. The shock gauntlet does Bane in.

Closer in round 2 but he still takes it.

Darth Martin
Bane should take the H2H.

Arachnid1
Pattison takes both, and without much trouble IMO. Bane will legit break his fists on that armor if he goes for anything other than a jaw shot.

Robtard
Battison takes round one and two.

Broken and washed up Bale took Bane out, this is a younger and healthier Batman.

h1a8
I'm not so sure. Bane punched through solid stone columns. He should do some major damage if he connects well.
Bane can take a punch too. Before Batman messed with his apparatus, Bane was tanking Batmans best haymakers with no problems.

BruceSkywalker
Battinson stomps both rounds

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not so sure. Bane punched through solid stone columns. He should do some major damage if he connects well.
Bane can take a punch too. Before Batman messed with his apparatus, Bane was tanking Batmans best haymakers with no problems.

And Battinson walked off colliding with a metal underpass at near terminal velocity then a roll on the pavement.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
And Battinson walked off colliding with a metal underpass at near terminal velocity then a roll on the pavement.
I don't remember that. Near terminal velocity? Prove it. What part of the body was he struck in?

Also I'm pretty sure that punching through solid stone >>>>>> colliding with a metal underpass (especially if struck in the chest area).

h1a8
You guys have to prove that Battinson has the power to even phase Bane. We seen Bale man's strength feats and he couldn't even phase Bane with haymakers.

Then you have to prove that Battinson can take one of those stone crushing punches to the face.

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't remember that. Near terminal velocity? Prove it. What part of the body was he struck in?

Also I'm pretty sure that punching through solid stone >>>>>> colliding with a metal underpass (especially if struck in the chest area).

Convenient you always forget important feats for the guy you're arguing against. It's almost like...you never watched the movie. I'm not gonna humor you as someone who saw the movie knows exactly which scene I'm talking about. It's pretty hard to forget. And I cant believe you're still trying to say those pillars were solid stone years later.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Convenient you always forget important feats for the guy you're arguing against. It's almost like...you never watched the movie. I'm not gonna humor you as someone who saw the movie knows exactly which scene I'm talking about. It's pretty hard to forget. And I cant believe you're still trying to say those pillars were solid stone years later.

I don't watch movies for feats that don't stand out. That feat didn't stand out so you must be exaggerating.

Of course they are solid stone. The whole setting was from a REAL place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.