Rank every single Star Wars show you've seen from best to worst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Cartoon AND live-action, from all eras.

Total Warrior
1) SW: The Clone Wars
2) The Mandalorian
3) SW: Rebels
4) SW: Visions
5) CW
6) Bad Batch
7) Boba Fat

Can't say about the rest

Eli Vanto
#1 for me would still be the OG CW animated show, just because it was excellent from start to finish.

2. TCW
3. Mandalorian
4. Rebels
5. Visions
6. Book of Boba Fett
7. Kenobi

Haven't watched Bad Batch yet, so I can't speak to that one.

Total Warrior

jesseherbert
For me these are my rankings.

1. Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008-2020):
This animated series is highly regarded for its compelling storytelling and character development. It explores the events that took place between Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Lightsaber duels are frequent and showcase the skills of various Jedi and Sith characters.

2. The Mandalorian (2019-present):
This live-action series follows the adventures of a lone bounty hunter in the outer reaches of the galaxy. While lightsaber action is not the primary focus, there are notable appearances by lightsabers and Force-wielders, including the iconic Darksaber.

3. Star Wars Rebels (2014-2018):
Set in between Episode III and Episode IV, Rebels follows a group of rebels as they fight against the Galactic Empire. While lightsaber combat is not as prevalent as in The Clone Wars, it features a diverse set of characters and some notable lightsaber battles.

4. Star Wars: The Bad Batch (2021-present):
Spun off from The Clone Wars, this animated series focuses on a group of elite clone troopers with unique genetic mutations. While lightsaber action is limited in this show, it provides further insights into the Star Wars universe and explores the aftermath of the Clone Wars.

5. Star Wars Resistance (2018-2020):
This animated series follows a young pilot who is recruited by the Resistance to spy on the growing threat of the First Order. While lightsaber combat is rare in this show, it offers a different perspective on the Star Wars galaxy and features a variety of unique starship battles.

6. Star Wars: Forces of Destiny (2017-2018):
This animated micro-series focuses on the female heroes of the Star Wars universe, showcasing their adventures and character growth. Dark fury Lightsaber combat is present in some episodes but is not the central aspect of the series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.