Deathstroke VS Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
DEATHSTROKE

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-phKKZ1XXnhc/Uc6REZL-oGI/AAAAAAAADBE/cz5JDX1mlgA/s1600/deathstroke.jpg

VERSUS

MIDNIGHTER

https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Midnighter-Wildstorm-Comics-Stormwatch-Authority.jpg

NO BFR

1) KO
2) TO THE DEATH

Old Man Whirly!
Midnighter wins imho. Good fight thaugh Facee! thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Midnighter wins imho. Good fight thaugh Facee! thumb up

I'D BACKHAND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE FACEE!!!

StyleTime
I'm genuinely surprised they haven't ran into each other after Midnighter came over to mainstream DC.

MrMind
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm genuinely surprised they haven't ran into each other after Midnighter came over to mainstream DC.

deathstroke is loyal lgbtq supporter, this would never happen

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I'D BACKHAND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE FACEE!!!

whirley is too old to handle burn this hard

ODG
Midnighter

cdtm
Not so much a pick as a critique of MN:

His power is literally "winning". That's all BP really is, an "I win" button. This makes him hard to argue against, because you can't disprove his BP will work any more then you can disprove Domino's luck will save her.

I totally hate characters like this, but his win/loss rate is also not 100%.

So is there a pattern to his losses, or is it whenever the writer feels like thing?

ODG

abhilegend
Deathstroke

MrMind
midnighter

StyleTime
Originally posted by cdtm
Not so much a pick as a critique of MN:

His power is literally "winning". That's all BP really is, an "I win" button. This makes him hard to argue against, because you can't disprove his BP will work any more then you can disprove Domino's luck will save her.

I totally hate characters like this, but his win/loss rate is also not 100%.

So is there a pattern to his losses, or is it whenever the writer feels like thing?
Domino may be an apt comparison in one way at least -- neither ability can make the impossible happen. If you've adequately closed off their routes to victory, then they're ****ed like anyone else.

You can neutralize the battle computer through raw skill, for example. If you can't beat your opponent to begin with, the battle computer can't change that. We saw this against Zealot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.