Enter the matrix Help Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hplayer4lfie88
Happy Dance Help me please. I have no idea what to do when it says destroy the 3 anchors in the level ice and corrupt. Help please. Happy Dance

GoldenSpike
Look down at the huge tank thing that is steaming (where the guys on the ropes are falling onto) and look in 1st person mode and look for 3 'catches/anchors' attached to the bottom of the tank all around it. Took a while for me to get it too..

GoldenSpike
Instead of posting a new topic when you need help on Enter the Matrix, post here instead. Hopefully we can answer all your questions!

Ushgarak
A generic thread would indeed be nice. Though anything about Neo should go in the specific Neo thread.

DarkMage31
Yes, I agree Ushgarak. Anyway, Goldenspike or anyone else here: Does anyone know why the game crashes in one of many ways when you die as Ghost in his black trenchcoat in Spark's Training Construct? Thankx!
-DM31

The Omega
hplayer4lfie88> You can also just toss a few grenades at that rotating thing or shoot like a loon left and right AND on that rotating thing.
Darkmage> Are you using cheat-codes? Those WILL sometimes cause freezing or crashing I read.

DarkMage31
Are you following the Neo, new moves thread? It seems everyone has that problem. The only cheats I used are to unlock multiplayer and Spark's Training Construct.
-DM31

The Omega

W. Lee Chojin
He we go ....

Anyone knows how I can watch the locked FMVs ???

The Omega
You have to play though certain levels of the game to get there. There is no cheating as far as I can tell.

Ushgarak
Some FMV files seem to be unopenable even when the whole game is done. I have not checked myself but has anyone checked if such files even exist on the cd? It could be referencing movies that were merged with others or not used.

The Omega

Ushgarak
FMV files are purely about getting to them in the game, though.

HeIsTheOne
I've gotten 21 & seen 23

2 scenes with Ghost & Trinity

HeIsTheOne
FMV enter hacking, Not sure but I think all you need is a saved game in order for them to work.

1. DIR enter
2. DIR A:/TEXT
3. READ A:/TEXT/NOTEZ.TXT
4. LOGIN as FREEMIND
5. DIR B:/TOOLS
6. 11010 or try combinations, you get clues
7. Once you get the right combo you will get VIEW & PLAY
8. PLAY B:/FMV/21.FMV (You see the ending followed by the revolutions preview.

Evil Dead
I beat the game with Niobe, no problem...........everytime I play as ghost and get to the agent helicopter (right after shooting out the plane tire) the game crashes...........the screen goes blank and machine gun fire repeats forever, or untill I reset the game......whichever comes first.

Any suggestions?

GoldenSpike
Hope this helps:

If your game freezes at certain points (for example, the pit fight), exit to main menu then turn the "Sound, "Effects", and "Music" options all the way down (off). Then, go back and redo the level. After completing it, go back and turn those options on again.

The Omega

DarkMage31
I can't wait for Revolutions! Also, I have a question. I am playing throuh as Ghost on Hard. I am on that sewer level where you have to protect Wurm. I don't know what to do! After I pass a certain point, there is a tiny cutscene showing Wurm behind the grate and a SWAT coming up and shooting him. The camera then goes back to Ghost, who dies on the spot.

YOU FAILED TO PROTECT WURM
Do you want to Jack back in?
|Yes|
|No|

I had played it through as Ghost on easy and didn't have a problem!!!
-DM31

Ushgarak
Did you take a wrong turn? If you followed the SWAT guys to the place where they ambush him then some forward focus jumping and shotgun work should take care of the ambush team.

Evil Dead
Okay.........this pisses me off............big time:

Originally I beat the game with Niobe........I played with Ghost up untill the Agent hellicopter, the game would freeze and go black..........it did this everytime I tried it. What did I do? I erased my memory card and played the game with Ghost.

I beat the game with Ghost..........I began playing with Niobe........everytime I get to the load screen where she's going after Axle, the screen goes black and the game freezes............

I've played a new game with Niobe on all 3 open memory slots and the same thing happens on all 3.........

anybody know what's wrong or have any suggestions to rectify the situation?

It's like I can play one game all the way through with either character I want............but it freezes in the same spot on the second game, no matter which character I pick. The agent helicopter in ghost's game is in the same place in the game as Niobe going to get Axle.

It's like the game is telling me: Choose one character or the other but you're not going to beat the game with both characters.

The Omega
Darkmage> If you jump into the water where the SWAT team is, and move all the way to the end of the sewer, you will see Wurm running chased by SWAT members (two I think). SHOOT! I went through the same scene a million times, and had no clue, so I reverted to my usual shoot like mad left and right. I hit the SWAT team chasing Wurm and could continue.

DarkMage31
Thanks guys! I appreciate it!
-DM31

solid snake
what is the password on crack it says crak<password>what the hell is the password

Neo_Version 7
Guys do you think you can help me out. Sometimes when I watch FMV's in the game, there is no sound? Why is that? Though most of FMV's have sound.

Neo_Version 7
Oh the crack password is 8RAM!

HeIsTheOne
What does '55andstillalive' do in the hacking of the game, got this from the movie on one of the highway signs, thanks

naturallystoned
hi i'm stuck under 'sewers' on the abyss. i am playin as niobe and i get to the phone to jack out(its all you gotta do besides keep the black guy alive i forget his name) and nothing happens no matter how many buttons i mash or anything. also if i step onto the platform that has the phone with the black dude i cant get out. help plz!

Neo_Version 7
I'm not really sure what ur talking about. If you meant it hung and stopped working, I don't know how to fix it. If ur stuck on what to do though, you get the grenade and throw it toward the spinning fan. Hope I helped!

Evil Dead
I believe sparks sends you an IM at the beginning of that that says something to the affect of "it's too dangerous , you must kill all the snipers first"

You have to kill everybody in the scene...........there are guys that run out onto the platform + snipers purched toward the ceiling..........shoot them all and go to the phone, now there will be a little green hand signal next to it that lets you know you can use your action button to pick up the phone.

solid snake
how do u get multioplayer and where do u go to play it

Evil Dead
In hacking enter:

CHEAT D5C55D1E

Then load your game...........on the level select screen, go all the way to the left (Multiplayer is actually before the first level).............the top of the screen will say Multi-Player and you will have 8 different scenes to choose from.

DarkMage31
Note that the following doesn't work for the PC. The match is set by the map. For example:

Subway: Morpheus vs. Agent Smith
Dojo: Niobe vs. Trinity
Pit: Seraph vs. Ballard
Ballroom: Niobe vs. Ghost
Bedroom: Vlad vs. Cujo
Atrium: Sewing Lady vs. Janitor
Alley: Firebird man vs. Police car man

I think I might have forgotten one... See for yourself! And good luck to you.
-DM31

Evil Dead
I noticed this earlier today and have been playing around with it..........you guys try it and see if anything good happens for you. This is not a glitch, this will happen EVERY time you play the game.......

(note: when I say beat mini-game #4.......just focus jump around the cage barrier and stand next to the door to the room letting the s.w.a.t. guys run off of the edge of the platform)

1. Load your Niobe game in training constuct. Niobe will be wearing a skin tight leather outfit. Beat mini-game #4. Now beat mini-game #3 as soon as your done.......if you beat #4 first all you have to do is kill 2 people to beat #3. As soon as you're done.......go kill yourself by jumping in the pit with the wooden plank across it.

Jack back in, You are now Ghost.

2. Ghost is wearing his white suit. Do exactly as you did above by beating mini-game #4, then beat mini-game #3. As soon as you're done, kill yourself by jumping in the pit with the wooden plank across it.

Jack back in.........does Sparks Training Construct load again? No......this time it says "scenerio 2"

You are now Niobe again...

3. Niobe is wearing a long trenchcoat. Do exactly as you've done before. Beat mini-game #4, then #3. As soon as you're done kill yourself by jumping in that same pit.

Jack back in..........you are now Ghost again.

Ghost is wearing his black suit. Beat mini-game #4, then #3 again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have now beaten the construct that we know of so far with both characters on the same game.............you have also beaten all of scenerio #2 that we know of with both characters. When I jump in the pit after doing so with Ghost, my game freezes.........there must be something else you have to do.

Also, in scenerio 2..............the last room with all of the s.w.a.t. guys that just keep coming out and you fight forever...........you have help. Several Ballards come out of a room and fight along side you with MP5s.

Has anybody else here noticed that once you beat mini-game #3 you now hear a loud noise while standing in the middle of the platform, kind of like a machine moving?.......I wonder what's up with this. The noise wasn't there before you beat it........also, what exactly is at the other end of the platform........you see it flickering like a light in a window or a film projector before you walk onto the platform but it stops as soon as you do.

You guys play around with this and see if you can turn anything up.......I shall continue to play around with it tomorrow.

whattruth
Thanks for the post Evil Dead

I've done the same thing more than a few times not quite the exact same way, but gotten the same results. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything more to it than the game eventually crashing -- it asks to insert disc 1, then disc 2, then disc 1, then disc 2 then crash.. some memory allocation probem

On another note, for those of you interested in getting up to the catwalk in the large room adjacent to the other large room with all the swat, here's how:

turn on infinite health, infinite focus, and infinite ammo. Grab the grenade launcher and hop on top of the large container closest to the door to the swat room. If you look up at the catwalk, there's a ledge that sticks out and does not have a railing on its perimeter. walk to the edge of the container closest to the door, go to first person, and aim at the ground several feet below you. hold focus down the entire time! fire the grenade launcher at the ground, quickly shift out of first person mode and turn around. After some fine tuning you should be able to grab onto the protruding ledge. Of course, with the exception of some beer cans and boxes, there ain't shit up there, but it always bugged me I couldn't get onto that thing.

Julie
it's all greek to me

Evil Dead
Ah.........I figured you could get up there someway like that as when I use the grenade launcher on the can it blasts up to the catwalk, never tried it though.........now that I know nothing is up there, I don't think I will either.

I have the ps2 version so I only have one disc...........when I die for the fourth time (as ghost wearing black) the loading screen comes on........it just says loading like it does when you go to a cutscene in the game, not loading followed by a board name...........as soon as it loads, the screen goes black.

I still believe there is something else in the construct............people with PC versions swear there isn't because they can see what files are on the game.........yet the PC version is different and anything else left in the construct would still be in the same file...........just part of the board we havn't found out how to access yet.

I believe there is something else because:

This is not a glitch..........there is a specific method used and it works 100% of the time............

You can play with both characters on the same game file............

After you beat mini-game #3 something is turned on...........you can now hear a very loud mechanical noise in the middle of the platform......when you go toward the empty wall it begins to fade away.

On the wall opposite of the platform there is something.......when you walk into the room it's flashing almost like a movie projector or something........as soon as you step onto the platform it stops.

Nobody has yet figured out the point of the S.W.A.T. room...........sure it's a training program, but why is it infinite, none of the others are........maybe it's not infinite.....maybe you have to do something a certain way.........or kill so many of them........................

Why is there even a program called "scenerio 2" if it is exactly the same as the training construct except Ballard comes out to shoot for you in the S.W.A.T. room................and why is this program not listed on the level selection screen under Training Construct.........even after you save your game in scenerio 2 it doesn't show up on the level screen.

I will be playing with this construct all weekend trying to figure something out..............especially now that I have found the 100% fool proof method of getting to scenerio 2....................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing I tried is beating all four multi-games with all four characters (Niobe suit, Ghost white suit, Niobe trench coat, Ghost black suit) in a row................nothing happened that I could recognize.

I entered all four multi-games at once...........I entered #3, hit the button into #4, went to the first room and entered #1, then hit the button to enter #2.
Still nothing........................ I did hear a strange electronic beep but couldn't find anything it unlocked or anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you ever notice that in game #4 you can go to the place where #3 button is (even though the button has been retracted into the floor).....use your action button as though you are pressing the button, makes the noise and everything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's just some of the crap I've tried.........you people might be a bit more creative or sparing with your time.............

solid snake
after u enter the cheat L1+L2+R1+R2 at the cammand screen for hacking theres a thing called encode what do u do with it (noit is not decode that comes up aswell it is called encode

solid snake
does multiplayer work on the PS2 and im doining the code and the stuff evil dead is telling me to do but i cant seem to find it

Evil Dead
Encode: you do nothing with it really........you type in some words or phrases and it will encode it into a bunch of numbers or letters.............these numbers and letters can then be decoded using the hack engine. It's kind of just a way for dorks to send secret messages to one another...........sending them a code that they have to type into their decode command in the hack engine to read what it says.

Should work........although I've never used the code myself for multi-player...........the easiest way to get multi-player is to just follow through the entire hack engine.......after you talk to sparks and he shuts the system down for you he has left you a present in the load menu......the present is multi-player........Sparks unlocks it for you.

MadButcher
Help! how do you unlock sparks training?

Evil Dead
In hacking engine type:

CHEAT 13D2C77F

Then choose exit from your list of commands..........it will ask you to confirm, type "Y"...............

This code is given to you after you beat the game.......it's at the end of the credits..........

twisted-signs
I need help! How do i get through the Waterwalk2 ??? I cant seem to get everywhere...

Evil Dead
um.......waterway 2? Just follow your arrow.........if you get stuck on a specific part, ask me how to get passed the specific part.........

Crash_Overload
Hello!
I have Enter The Matrix for PC, and I tried the D5C55D1E code AND the other code I found on some site ( 24D3ACB8 1674C519 ) and I STILL can't get to multiplayer, I finished the game with Niobe, and I finished the hacking with Niobe, I got Sparks training construct (by the way, who many guys are we supposed to kill to get the trap thing, and is their another construct after that?) and I also got the swords (even if that probably has nothing to to with it)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO GET THE MULTIPLAYER FOR PC REGARDING THE ABOVE PLEASE?

The Omega

twisted-signs
Evil_Dead

As you start, you'll have to defeat 4 mens after your through some tunnel. I cant seem to get along more . I've tried the other waterway at the right, but i cant seem to find it...

Crash_Overload
Hello,
Ya thanx Omega for the tip in the construct and all, but maybe I should of added this in my first posting, I forgot to add that it read the Multi player cheat as "invalid cheat entry", also I the HABXGWT(...) to decode ALSO read as "invalid decode entry", I am not blaming you for this, maybe my game is just bugged or something, YET, if anyone ever figures this out (like anyone will bother to try) contact me PLEASE!!! I for one will try to solve this.

Also, this is a bit humiliating, (considering I usually figure this out but...) how do you read or view the bios? I tried the VIEW and the READ command, also tried to enter it's path, but still how do you view/read it?

The Omega

Evil Dead
twisted signs...........I'll load the game up tomorrow and tell you what you need to do

Omega......he is playing the PC version of the game......

THERE IS NO MULTI-PLAYER ON PC VERSION.......it is only on the consoles

tyrone08
someone please tell me if enter the matrix a game worth buying

Crash_Overload
Yo Tyron,
(I apologize in advance for the following)

TYRON WHAT ARE YOU NUTS??? (wow, the insult...) OF COURSE IT IS WORTH BUYING!!!! (in my oppinion) It is the MOST fun I had playing a vidoe game for a while, plus all the hacking and stuff...

HINT!!! DO NOT BUY IT AT RADIOSHACK OR FUTURSHOP!!! BUY IT AT BUREAU EN GROS (STAPLES IN THE U.S.) IT COST WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LESS AND YOU GET THE COOL HOLOGRAPHIC BOX WITH IT (at least I did)

SO SAVE UP AND GET IT BEFORE IT IS GONE (I got one of the last ones in store)

Crash_Overload
Yo, me again

What is the thing about each postboard in the Freeway level being a cheat? I tried the "Watch T.V." and "Osie's Oranges", but nothing? what is this? Also, if you look carfully on one of the overpasses, you see a car in flames, that is the twins Subaru thing.

Evil Dead
There have been many speculations about the highway signs..........try them out as passwords on the www.whatisthematrix.com website.........I know "Steak" is on one of the signs and it is also the password to the site given at the end of the Matrix 1 dvd................another sign simply says, "one", the word is written inside of the numeral one laying on it's side.........

The Twins drive a Cadillac...........damn product placement..........isn't it funny that during the car scenes you cannot make out the exact model of any of the cars except when the twins get right on your ass you see a big cadillac emblem dead center of your screen.........GM shelled out some bucks.

twisted-signs
How can it be, when i start the training level on PC, ill start in the long doorway, and where do i got to go??

The_Architect
Evil dead. I've just read what you have said, and that flashing you see at the other end of the platform is just the metal fence, it flashes because they did not bother to perfect it. I will not go into the noise you hear for now, it does mean something though, the problem is you are looking to hard to find secrets, open your mind and you will find what you seek.
There is though something which may get you thinking, as you walk into this room look to your right over the railings into the shadows below, you will see a door. Fiddle around with this you may discover something, or you may not.
The area where you see Ballard is just meant to be a gun fight that you watch, climb on to a box and just watch.
Keep searching though there are many things that are hidden in this game that have not even found yet.
Remember the door is open, I can only show you the way.

Good Luck

The_Architect

Crash_Overload
Second red door on the right.

Crash_Overload
THAT was creepy... no offence, can you please refine more on what you mean by "the door in the shadows" I can't seem to find it.

Crash_Overload
okay,
While I was looking for this "hidden door" i saw the following image when I checked in a window. There is a door beond the one we see next to that deos not work. How is that? if you can't acces it, and don't see it there is no point in putting it there. (I know I make 3d maps like this myself) Is there a possible way to get there? Architech Guy help me on this.

Evil Dead
Crash...........there are actually two doors down there in the shadows of the platform where you fight mini-games 3 and 4. Just turn the brightness of your tv/monitor all the way up ...........walk in the room and switch to first person mode.........then look over the right side of the banister.

Agent Smith
Can someone help me out here. I've got ETM on PS2 and I've figured out all the stuff except for one thing. How in the heck do I get to the multi-player mode? I entered the cheat code, I beat the game with both Niobe and Ghost, but I still can't find out where I go to play multi-player. Help anyone????

twisted-signs
Just go into hacking, and type :

CHEAT D5C55DHE

freemind
A good way to get good scores on the shooting minigames is to start the one where they run at you then start the one when you shhot the ground and they fall down.All the swat guys from the first one fall in the hole and all you have to worry about is the guys walking across and shootin the floor thing there.I play with niobe.And when i got a very good scores for all mini games it went from niobe training construct to ghost scenario 2.Then the game froze while it was loading it wasnt in the black screen that u usually get.

Crash_Overload
What do you mean exactly by Minigames? is it the ones with the swatt coming at you and you have to shoot them before they reach you and such? Or the other one when you start in somekind of Building?

freemind
The ones where u shoot the swat when they are running toward you.Activate that one fist then activate the one where there is security guards running and walking and you shoot the ground underneath them.The swat from the first one will fall in the hole as long as you can keep the other minigame goin by shootint the ground under them.i got like 217 swat guys dead on minigame 1 my first try with this stradegy.

Crash_Overload
Okay. That explains some. But can some 1 tell me what Minigame 1, 2, 3, 4 are?

freemind
The ones where u shoot the swat when they are running toward you.Activate that one fist then activate the one where there is security guards running and walking and you shoot the ground underneath them.The swat from the first one will fall in the hole as long as you can keep the other minigame goin by shootint the ground under them.i got like 217 swat guys dead on minigame 1 my first try with this stradegy.

freemind
Minigame 1 and 2 are the ones in the far door from where u start.Minigame 3 and 4 are in the elevator looking door beyond the pit with the wooden plank across it.When u get high scores the game doesnt go to the black screen like usual. It freezes when all the code is there and it says loading.

Freedmind_Tom
someone says he got to be neo on the gamecube from this he says he beat 52 people on mini game #4 and he says : 'the lights took longer to come up and i noticed that ghost had changed into his long over coat which seemed a lot longer than before and even more strangly he was a lot taller then when he entered the room with all the swat and ballards he fought with them and realised he was neo! he said his fighting style was so smooth and precise like in the film and he stepped back and when they shot at him he tryed to do the focus jump bullet dodge but instead neo just held up his hand and just as the bullets slowed down his game crashed with lots and lots of tiny numbers and letters at the top of the screen. what do u think

lasNoci21
In response to the locked fmv's. I have the pc version of the game, and have beaten the game on hard for both Ghost and Niobe. I still can not unlock *locked.fmv's
The key may be in Sparks Training Construct

unsure Happy Dance

lasNoci21
I've beaten the game on hard with both charcters. I still can't open the fmv's. Maybee its Sparks training construct

Korri
koooooooooool

Korri
o.....how confusing confused

cwb_chat
hi ive had the game for nearly a week now and ive been playing round with the hacking section. i have worked out most of it but the only thing i dont understand is decoding. wat do u do with the decoding bit i type something in and it says "you have access" but wat do i do after that.

can someone plz help confused

cwb_chat
oh and incase it makes a difference i have the ps2 version

69erSteiner
I think we are on to something. I completed scenario 2 and jumped into the pit and it tried to reload but the screen froze. I think there might be something else you need to do before jumping into the pit, or maybe you dont jump it at all. Has anybody tried to quit while in scenario 2 and go back to the level selection screen? Is scenario 2 an option?

Korri
sorry i cudnt be of help 2 u m8

Korri
im confused confused

freemind
Freedmind Tom who told you about the neo in the construct.

Korri
What the f**k?

SultanFarooq
Yo... I've got Enter the Matrix for the PC, fantastic game. Now all of a sudden when I play it my character, Niobe, or Ghost, seem to walk by their own accord. I can still run and all that, but I can't stand still because the damned character keeps walking! Now this is an animation so this must be deliberatly put in. And also I tried re-installing the game, but I still have the same problem, what's going on with these idiots?! Your reply will eb very much appreciated

Fahmeed Farooq

~FreedMInd~
Does Anyones Game Crash When Your Playin As Ghost And You Get To "The Secret Passage" Level And If So How Do You Fix It (I HAve The Patch) Happy Dance

Ushgarak
SultanFarooq, I get that problem, but I have a joystick plugged in. Do you too? If so, just wiggle around the joystick until it stops- it seems to not zero the calibration on it correctly on load-up.

If not a joystick, them I am not sure.

The_Architect
I have heard some of you talking about a sound on the platform, sorry guys but its just another glitch. Listen carefully the sound is just under the fence, comes on when the fence goes up, and sounds exactly like the fence going up.
Also that flashing you see is just a window not a fence (typing in original post).
I was wondering you guys ask a lot of questions, have you actually copmpleted the entire game? Easy, Normal, Hard, and are you doing the construct on hard?
I'm only giving you ideas, if nothing happens don't blame me, i'm just pointing you in the correct direction.

The_Architect

The Omega
Question: I'm in the no-door room in the training construct, with the pit, fence and endless number of SWAT team members. Is there a point? Is there something I'm supposed to DO to go on, or is that IT?

cwb_chat
FreedMind
try going into the options ond turning the sound, sound efferctes and music off then go and try once you have done that part turn it back on again

other then that i dont know

Evil Dead
Yes.......I have beat the game on all three levels with both characters........currently I have the game beat on Easy and Hard with both characters saved on my memory card (I had to overwrite Normal to beat it on hard, only 4 slots)...................I load the construct in hard, sometimes with Niobe......sometimes with Ghost.

The sound being a glitch? Why then does it come on after mini-game 3 and not 4 then? If you load the construct and beat mini-game 4.......the fence comes down, you play the game, the fence goes up.......yet that sound I was speaking of is not there. The mechanical sound only starts after you've beaten mini-game 3......

I have no clue what to do next..........I was fiddling with an idea the other day but didn't have alot of time to play the game, I was busy. In the S.W.A.T. room where they keep coming at you.......there are a bunch of wooden crates.........like 6 of them can take damage, not all of them.......just 5 or 6. Each of these crates can be shot 16 times on each of the four sides before your targetting scope goes red (it is green to begin with)..........I wonder if you have to shoot up all the crates or something and maybe the S.W.A.T. are coming out to try and stop you...............the crates that can be shot are a lighter color than the rest.........just run your targetting sight over the crate and shoot at all the places that your sight is green.....keep shooting untill there are no places left on the crate that your targetting sight turns green......it stays red.

The guy who told you he got Neo on the GameCube is full-o-shit.........he is not in the game..........straight from Atari.......go back and tell your buddy that the company that manufactures the game says he's a liar.

Crash_Overload
Try to re-calibrate your joystick, it worked for my friend.

Crash_Overload
Busted! I never thought there was a Neo. The only way to get him is by putting his skin ontop of Ghost's.

Crash_Overload
I dunno If this was written before, but when I finish the helicopter battle in North Point 2 with Ghost, the game exits by itself. (I have the PC version and the patch. By the way, When I installed the patch, I don't see a new background OR more opptions at all) Can anyone help me for both things listed?

Crash_Overload
Okay got the Coppter part fixed, But is the patch suposed to do? I see no changes.

people
does any one know how to get neo on single player on ps2

Crash_Overload
dunno. but I think it is listed in previous pages.

Also, I tried to install my ETM game on my friend's computer, yet after a sucsessfull install, it says it is missing the drd9.dll file, AND the options.exe has something wromg with it. Can anyone help?

Coldie
Hi guys, I've been searching the internet madly for an in-depth guide fo Sparks' Training Construct, but after a long search this is the best I could find.

My question is this: after you beat both missions in the first room and both missions in the second room, what happens? The author of this guide (hmm, your forum has this weird feature that blocks n00bs from posting URLs... interesting) mentions a "Swats vs. Prisoners" game in room #2. Is this the mission unlocked by beating the two training missions on the platform?

My belief is that once this "Swats vs. Prisoners" game is beaten, you will get to fight agent Smiths in the hall. Does anyone remember that movie that shows Niobe kicking two Smiths in the hall? That footage is not in any other place in the game, so unless it was pulled out of the game before it was released it must be something still to be unlocked. Has anyone figured this thing out?

Thanks.

DaveyB
Oh boy - I thought I'd given up gaming 10 years ago and now I've been sucked into ETM! Help me ....
So here's the skinny -
I'm (Niobe) battling the Agent on the plane ... and I cannot find a way to either beat him or use the parachute to jump fromt he plane.
You are the Matrix Mavens and you must be able to help me - for sanity's sake ... please ... help ... me ...........

Evil Dead
There is a button on the wall.......facing the rear of the plane it will be on your left side........knock the agent down, run to the button, and press it (using your action button)........this opens up the rear cargo hatch of the plane...........your objective is to knock the agent off of the plane.....the best way to do this is to use your focus and jump kick him......or using your focus and pressing punch/kick at the same time......this does a move where Niobe kicks him then punches him backwards while he's in the air........

The_Architect
It comes on in mini game 3 only because it's a glitch. Also you don't have to jump into the pit to change characters, all you need to do is attempt minigame 3 and get killed in the room with the crates. Have you noticed the stuff that looks like water round one of the crates in that big warehouse type room? This could mean something. Check it out.

The_Architect

The door is open I can only show you the way......

DaveyB
Dang - defeat the agent is the only way. I feared as much.
Thanks for your guidence.

Peace

Evil Dead
may the force be with you.............

Coldie
Can someone answer my question now?

Evil Dead
Coldie........to be honest, nobody knows yet...........most people concur that there is more to the training construct......but we don't know what yet. Shiny has said that they will release more info. on the game when Revolutions comes out............since they've released all the info. we know about the game already, that means there is definetly more stuff that we don't know yet..............myself and a few other people I know online have been playing around with different odd things in the construct to find out what else there is...........so far there is alot of different stuff we've noticed, but nothing that has lead us to another game .................

A few people have posted stuff about there being an "agent room" and whatnot..........but they've never posted exactly how to get to it........with all the doors in the white hallway, it is not hard to believe that there is actually an agent training simulation in there somewhere......the trick is finding out exactly what you have to do to unlock it.

Keep playing around with the construct and let us know of any findings you come across...........any new info. on things you find wierd even .....this will give us all more to explore..........

Coldie
I think I've figured this out! Well... sorta.
Some of this you guys probably know most of this stuff, but I've never heard anything about the last part of what I discovered. So from the top, here goes:

I started as Niobe, did the mission where you beat the crap outta the SWAT, completed it, got the "do you want to save" screen as I left, then killed myself by jumping down into that hole. I "jacked back in" and lo and behold I was Ghost! I did the same thing with Ghost, and then when I jacked back in I came back as Niobe, but in Scenario 2 (where Ballards spawn as well as the SWAT). I did the same with Niobe, came back as Ghost, and did the same as Ghost. Here's the interesting part. To this point the program followed a set formula of Niobe, Ghost, move to next level, Niobe, Ghost, move to next level. When I killed myself as Ghost and selected to try again, the "loading" screen came up. You know, the one that just says "loading", like right before an FMV, like it's not loading a level. After it loaded, the screen went black and absolutely nothing happened. Nothing I did changed anything and I had to turn the PS2 off. I've repeated this several times with the same result. What the HELL is going on?!

Agent_Smith
how do u unlock multiplayer??? zorro

Agent_Smith

Evil Dead
your question has already been answered in this thread...........why don't you actually try reading the thread to see if your question has been answered already before you post.....eh? It's just so crazy it might work.....and save you some time even........

If you have the game on PC, there is no multi-player for you........it is only on the consoles.......it's the game manufacturers way of telling people to stop playing games on a PC with crappy controls and be a real gamer and buy a console.

The_Architect
I forgot something earlier, when you shoot or kick those crates ballard then decides to aim at you. Also Ballard is also only in scenario 2, why does evrybody keep saying that you have to jump in the pit and all a load of times to get to scenario 2? The first time I did it I just got over 20 on both mini game 1 & 2.
The noise on the platform is a glitch because if you play mini game 3 a few times in a row the noise just gets loader and over laps the other noise. Plus the noise fades when you turn your back to the fence.
I'm not saying that i'm correct I'm just saying this is the only thing that makes sense at this point.
I've completed all the hacking, and typed in most of the decodes i know, have you tried playing round with the .dsk function, this could help.
Any way I'm only giving you ideas, I'm not trying to sway your opinions, hust give you useful ideas.

The_Architect

G_A_M_E
I have the NGC version of ETM.Ifinished the game on easy,normal and hard and i still have not unlocked the other movies,does anyone know how to unlock them?And does anyone know why the game crashes in the training construct after Ghost in the black suit dies?

Evil Dead
#1. If you have beaten the game and all levels (meaning you didn't lose to Seraph and you played the Smith levels) with both characters.......you should have no fmvs locked........the fmvs Niobe's file is missing are only accessable with ghost because those are video clips from his "mission" and vice versa........easy,normal, hard.......does't make a difference.......you should have all unlocked after beating the game on easy with both characters.......like I said before, the files Niobe is missing are in Ghosts game.........the files Ghost is missing are in Niobe's game.

Coldie
And can someone PLEASE read and respond to my comment!?

Static
Ive never had this happen to me, so i think your going solo for a while i'll try it the same way you did and see if i can get any sort of headway.

Evil Dead
I didn't respond because this is old news...........I discovered this a month ago..........I posted it all over the net, there were even threads in this forum on the very subject.........take some time and view past threads in this forum, go back some pages and look for threads about Spark's construct..............

basically.......yes, we know this is there.......but none of us know why..........the only difference between "Sparks Construct" and "Scenerio 2" that we've found so far is:

A. In the Swat room in Scenerio 2, Ballards come out of one of the rooms to help you.

and....

B. The clothes are different........if you are ghost, instead of wearing the white suit you will be wearing black w/ a trenchcoat.........Niobe wears the same outfit but now has a trenchcoat on in addition.........

That's all we know of it so far...........yes, the game crashes for everybody else after you kill yourself with Ghost wearing the black suit........it goes to a loading screen on PS2, then freezes........on Gamecube it keeps telling you to put in the other disc, when you do it tells you to put in the disc you just took out.......and repeats.

Agent_Smith
anyone no how tu unlock neo?

Static
Does anyone know if they plan on bringing out another game, that follows the Revolutions story line? mabey you'd get to play Seraph, thatd be kick ass! big grin

JavX
OK, this is the last time im posting this.. There is no way to unlock neo in ETM. That is official from Programmers themselves.. The reasoning behind this is so that you can come to learn Ghost and Niobe for the main role as characters in ETM and M3. so there you have it.. if you do not believe me email somebody at www.thematrix.com or the other site given in the hacking section under one of the Txt files... smokin'

The Omega
From http://www.gamesdomain.co.uk//cheats/Playstation2/pages/8741.html

Play As Morpheous
Beat the Game on the hard mode, then access cheat.EXE
in hacking mode and type this code: 02568974

Play As Trinity
Beat the Game on the hard mode, then access
cheat.EXE in hacking mode and type this code: 00F58256
----
Probably without cheats.

Another hoax?

G_A_M_E
Is this only for PS2? Coz i beat the game with ghost on hard without cheats and typed in the Trinity code and it didnt work.

Crash_Overload
OKAY the PROOF there is more to the training construct. If you let the game run alone on the "home screen" you will see the trailer for it. In the Trailer you see Niobe(?) fighting a S.W.A.T. In the training Bushido (chines temple thing) Yet we don't do this in the game, and in any other part of the construct, yet. Please if anybody has the same suspisons tell me.

G_A_M_E
I heard on another fourm that the S.W.A.T. on the demo was really Trinity in a S.W.A.T. skin on multiplayer. Thats just wat i heard. Not sure if its ture tho.

Crash_Overload
That is not possible because you can only change skins like that on the P.C. version and multiplayer is impossible for P.C.

G_A_M_E
As i said im not sure if its ture. But i think there is more to the training construct as well. Have you noticed when you walk in through the silver doors and you look at the bottom of the ring where you fight the 21 S.W.A.T. you see 2 doors.... Has anyone gotten down there?

Crash_Overload
Wa.. WHAT????!!!!

Coldie
I just checked it out, and I think what he's referring to is the thing on the wall opposite the walkway where you enter the platform. After doing a few jumps towards it I've come to the conclusion it's a blocked-up window, the same design as the one with the light coming through it. If I'm mistaken please let me know, but I couldn't see anything else in there resembling a door...

G_A_M_E
The 2 Green doors are under the platform.... When you go through the SILVER doors(Near the pit with the smoke coming out) in the training construct, take a few steps forward and look at the platform(With The 2 mini games 1.Hand to Hand with 21 S.W.A.T 2. Throw as many S.W.A.T off the platform in 3 mins) go into first person mode and look down you sould see TWO GREEN DOORS just below you. It has nothing to do with the two black windows.

Coldie
Ok...
lAl
lBl
_______lCl________
lDl
lEl
lFl
_______lGl
_______Hl

Here's a really crappy quick little drawing of the area past the silver doors, with A being where you come in and H being right before you turn right. Can you tell me at which letter I'm supposed to look down?

G_A_M_E
Its b,c look to your right, there sould be two doors GOING INTO THE Platform,ring,cube,rectangular prism.... mad

Coldie
Ok, I've looked absolutely everywhere, I've looked down from every spot and I've looked in every direction. Two questions:
1. Are the doors hard to see?
2. Are you using the PS2 version?

G_A_M_E
1. Yes, they are quite hard to see during the day. So look at night.

2. Im using NGC version. But you sould still be able to see them. They go into the platform.A simple drawing... E being were you enter the platform. W1,W2 being the two big black windows and #= were the 2 green doors are E
1 -----------1
1 1
# 1 1 W1
1 1
1 1
# 1 1
1 -----------1

W2

Look down around there and you sould see them.......

G_A_M_E
1-----------1
1-----------1
2-----------1W1
1-----------1
2-----------1
1-----------1
------W2

2= The 2 green doors
W2=The Black Windows

Sorry the first one didnt work sad

The Omega

Coldie
1. You mean look at it while the room with the TV in it is dark, right?
2. I can see the image when I quote you... instead of putting two dark windows, can you put the one bright window? I still can't quite get it.

Btw, @EVERYONE THOSE PLAY AS MORPHEUS AND TRINITY CHEATS ARE BOGUS!!! I beat hard just to try them and neither work!

ImranHRF
hiya

im having trouble with getting MULTIPLAYER. Can anyone please help me how to get this. i have typed the code d5c55d1e but this does not work!!

help meeeeeeeeee

Stovenutts
yes it does... load up ur game and when ur selecting a level go all the way to the left

Evil Dead
and make sure you are playing a console version with both controllers plugged in.............there is no multiplayer on PC version.

About the doors...........just turn the brightness on your tv up...walk into the room with the last 2 minigames in it..........walk right into the room, go to the rail to your right, enter first person mode, and look down at the bottom of the platform........you will see one door near you and the other is further down the wall.

CrazyShady
WEIRD messed wacko What the f**k?

Korri
aww smart pic!!

neo_da_one
You all are really onto something. Maybe the sound could be sentinels or something from the storyline. I can't seem to get scenario 2 to load. I will keep at it though.

Magee
LOL. Your all wasting ur time, there has already been a thread about this and unlocking neo and it got to like 108 pages with no result. Except for a few people who would lie about playing as neo or summin but.
FORGET IT

Korri
how do u play as neo?

Alias Neo
you switch skins. neo's one with ghost's one. PM me and i'll tell u how to switch the skins big grin

Alias Neo
You can be any character from the movie

Lucid
ive found a few neat glitches in the construct.. mostly in the ballards/swat room (scenario 2). go into the room where the swat members are spawning out if you keep knocking them down and not let them leave they will eventually just stand there frozen not in a fighting stance. the second one is with the ballards. first do the above glitch so the swat stops then walk over to the ballards they usually just run around and sometimes randomlly shoot. stand ontop of a crate that a ballard is standing next to, when you jump off ballard will start to chase you sometimes firing.. but now they will follow you...anywhere. the coolest thing to do with this is lead them to the swat platform training room (caged in one) but if you hit the button to start the game ballard will start shooting making it alittle more difficult since you cant hit him. to disarm him make him chase you then punch at him so he stops running do that a couple of times and he will disarm, now when you hit the button he will help fight the swat members and it will count on your score.

if he falls he will not respawn and the ballard/swat room will reset.
(leading ballard into the gun training room will also reset the sequence)

so far it only works with ghost in the black suit (scenario 2) and it also doesnt work with more than one ballerd there.

enjoy.

Matrixrabbit62
Kick the swat dudes ass and destroy that thing in the middle "After all is clear go to the *****'s room and youll have a little bit of hmm,hmmm,hmmmmm!" Augustine(pimp) smokin' smokin'

Coldie
Could you possibly be any more vague? What are you talking about?

G_A_M_E
Can someone e-mail one of the games designers about the two doors plz.....

Coldie
Yes, but I sincerely doubt they'll reply with any new information.

Matrixrabbit62
I think they will make us wait to have more sales with the game.I dont no but I think Neo might be the surprise we have been waiting for.... cool beer rock

Coldie
Man, I sincerely doubt they've included neo in the game. Trinity and Morpheus maybe, but NOT Neo. You'll recall he's never seen in the game. I think that's because they didn't even model him to be put in the game!

Void
Hi i know you will probably have a go at me for being so stupid but i need help....

When playin niobe, im up to the Abyss level where you have to protect ballard.

I climb the first ladder where i hav to beat someoe up but then when i get to the second ladder he always dies...

Is their anyway anyone can help me please???

If their is a way to skip this level or any tips it would be great, thanx!!!

Ushgarak
You need to shoot out the other guys ASAP- when the firing starts u, a bit of focus shooting is probably the best way. But it is an irritating level (the whole sewer section is not great)

Void
Yeh i do try to shoot but its no use, after a couple of seconds he gets killed...

I will try and use the focus method and see how that works..

Thanx

PS. Anymore help will be gr8!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>