Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor_Pessoba
IGN FilmForce reported a rumor that Leonardo DiCaprio is the top choice to play Marvel comic-book hero Tony Stark, aka Iron Man, in New Line Cinema's upcoming film. Although DiCaprio has reportedly not been offered the role yet, he is at the top of the filmmakers' wish list, the site said.

The film is currently being developed by Angry Films with Smallville creators Alfred Gough and Miles Millar writing the screenplay. New Line has not chosen a director yet, but has slated the film for release in 2005.

come on, you know you love Leo

MaverickIce
Leo huh, Well he is a playboy... If he was fitter he would be a good Tony.. Oh yeah, he'll need the armor too..

Corran
Iron man is cool, it would be wrong for Leonardo to play him

Senor_Pessoba
eh..i dont have a problem with him really..the stuff he was in after Titanic was alright..Gangs of New York was good...but i agree, they could get somebody better to play Iron Man

Omegaman
Leo would suck as Iron Man!! I remember that Tony Stark was much older! I heard that Tom Cruise was attached to the movie. I would rather have him do it. Leo is all wrong for it.

Corran
Brad Pitt would be a good choice.

MaverickIce
Hes blonde though, Stark has Black hair

Senor_Pessoba
yeah tom cruise would kick some ass as iron man...it would be so much better than that dumb samurai movie he is in now

Metroplex
Whats wrong with the Samurai movie Cruise is in now? it looks good. It does remind me a little bit of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3.

And i agree with Omegaman. Leo looks too young to play Stark.

Senor_Pessoba
umm..maybe i just saw a bad trailer..if it is violent ill see it

Corran
He could dye his hair, it's not unheard of.

MaverickIce
True, But hes also too skinny

KidRock
not really hes pretty muscular

CaptainTrips
AHHHH Di'Crappio as beloved Tony Stark??? **SHUDDERS**
By the way, was there ever a tv movie from long ago about Iron Man? I seem to remember something...???

P-NuT
do you think that iron man had some sort of undergarment underneath his metal suit, or is he naked under it?

Can somebody explain

MaverickIce
I'm pretty sure he is only wearing boxers..

keif
to answer a couple peoples questions there was talk of iron man being in hulk tv movie following the trial of the hulk as well as a she hulk tv movie however when bill bixby got cancer the next one became the death of the hulk to close the story line..and under the armor he wears whatever the artist draws him in..but ii have always seen underwear and t-shirt

LeAtHerRFace
Nah, Brad Pitt wouldnt be a good choice. He would be a good choice if the Captain America Movie came out. Collin Ferrell would be a good Ironman.

LeAtHerRFace
Or Tom Cruise would be pretty good to play as Ironman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.