Weird occurences...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I go the message board at UGO.com occassionally, usually when there is no one here at KMC.

Odd to see that four topics from here, the "Body Piercings" thread, the "Talk about some wierd websites you've found??" thread, the "What are you listening to?" thread, and the "Christina Aguilera" thread were all over there at UGO.com but with different names: the "What do u want Pierced...?" thread, the "Weirdest Sites on the Internet" thread, the "your favorite...SONG?" thread, and the "Christina Aguilera...is a dog" thread.

Compare them I say, compare them!

Christina Aguilera
Christina Aguilera...is a dog

Body Piercings
What do u want Pierced...?

Talk about some wierd websites you've found??
Weirdest Sites on the Internet

What are you listening to?
your favorite...SONG?

LindsIsTightK
Well I don't visit any other Forums besides KMC so I don't know about the occurences, maybe it is just the fact that everyone has a lot of the same interests and like to talk about a lot of the same topics.

Raz
Damn UGO, they're copying us wink

LindsIsTightK
Who cares about Ugo, besides Captain Rex, you shouldn't be visiting other forums anyways~

ObieTrice 26
I visit Detstar's forums sumtimes, but they suck. u make 1 coment and every1 is like "well no shit Sherlock!every1 knew that!".those basterds.

LindsIsTightK
Yeah there have been a few of those comments made here too, but only every now and then.~

ObieTrice 26
I like this place.its the best!

LindsIsTightK
I agree, KMC is the shiznit~

ObieTrice 26
and its free 2!that makes it even better

LindsIsTightK
Yeah, anything free is worth it~

Dexx
ergh..not quite

yerssot
dex... partypooper stick out tongue

Senor_Pessoba
what forum isnt free? thats sounds weird

LindsIsTightK
Yeah I thought all forums were free too, but I guess I could be wrong.........

ObieTrice 26
I can remember finding a couple of forums that werent free

LindsIsTightK
this is actually the first forum I have ever been to, so I wouldnt know~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.