KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Weird occurences...

Weird occurences...
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Weird occurences...

I go the message board at UGO.com occassionally, usually when there is no one here at KMC.

Odd to see that four topics from here, the "Body Piercings" thread, the "Talk about some wierd websites you've found??" thread, the "What are you listening to?" thread, and the "Christina Aguilera" thread were all over there at UGO.com but with different names: the "What do u want Pierced...?" thread, the "Weirdest Sites on the Internet" thread, the "your favorite...SONG?" thread, and the "Christina Aguilera...is a dog" thread.

Compare them I say, compare them!

Christina Aguilera
Christina Aguilera...is a dog

Body Piercings
What do u want Pierced...?

Talk about some wierd websites you've found??
Weirdest Sites on the Internet

What are you listening to?
your favorite...SONG?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 08:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Well I don't visit any other Forums besides KMC so I don't know about the occurences, maybe it is just the fact that everyone has a lot of the same interests and like to talk about a lot of the same topics.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 09:05 PM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Damn UGO, they're copying us wink

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 09:11 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Who cares about Ugo, besides Captain Rex, you shouldn't be visiting other forums anyways~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 04:30 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

I visit Detstar's forums sumtimes, but they suck. u make 1 coment and every1 is like "well no shit Sherlock!every1 knew that!".those basterds.

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:09 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yeah there have been a few of those comments made here too, but only every now and then.~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:14 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

I like this place.its the best!

"Sometimes you feel tired,feel weak,when you feel weak,you feel like you wanna just give up.But you gotta search it within you ,find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quiter no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face" -Eminem

"This rap game,this rap game,i aint selling my soul for this rap game,i aint digging no hole for this rap game and i'm telling you no,it aint happening"-50 Cent

"about to lose it all in a pool of alcohal,if my funeral's tomorrow,I wonder would they even call,When the music stops"-Kon Artis of D12

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:16 AM
ObieTrice 26 is currently offline Click here to Send ObieTrice 26 a Private Message Find more posts by ObieTrice 26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I agree, KMC is the shiznit~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:34 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

and its free 2!that makes it even better

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 05:36 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yeah, anything free is worth it~

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 06:13 AM
Dexx
wingless

ergh..not quite

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 01:06 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

dex... partypooper stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 21st, 2003 01:08 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor_Pessoba
Lulu's Man

what forum isnt free? thats sounds weird

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 02:23 AM
Senor_Pessoba is currently offline Click here to Send Senor_Pessoba a Private Message Find more posts by Senor_Pessoba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

Yeah I thought all forums were free too, but I guess I could be wrong.........

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:29 AM
ObieTrice 26
no nacho for you!

I can remember finding a couple of forums that werent free

R.I.P Tupac

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:32 AM
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

this is actually the first forum I have ever been to, so I wouldnt know~

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 06:34 AM