X-men 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redfunk89
Remember how cyclops was going to blast the door open to cerebro but jean gray said to open the doors while he was using it could kill the professor....
how come when magneto opened it professor didnt die??

BOPRecruit 16
i guess it's because magneto didn't blast the door down and just opened it without destroying it. the door or scott's eye ray beams could hurt the professor or the cause the little girl (jason/mutant 143) to hurt the professor. plus, magneto had his special helmet to block out the signals coming from cerebro and jason so that he couldn't get hurt by the machine and jason. but who knows for sure?

battosai yuriko

Kes
I think I read somewhere that it was because Magneto open the door just like you said BOP and Cyclops would have blown it up.
Like the prof asks Wolverine to be still. He needs that to consentrate (sp).

redfunk89
thanks guys

CaptainTrips
she just said it "could" kill the prof..but what does she know? let us not forget that magneto helped charles build cerebro..so maybe erik knew something the others didnt?

Godshinto
Well don't forget he helped create Cerebro so mabey he built it so that he can open it when he needs to.

BABOON
I HATE CYCLOPS IN THE MOVIES....HE USED TO BE COOL...WELL SORTA....

Godshinto
Yhea true Cyclopse used to be the strongest of the x-men. But like I said before it's all about Logan now.

G.P
Well, he was very strong in X2. Remember: Pr. X said twice to him : "You're right". Isn't this fantastic ??? erm

Kes
lol He's still strong, he is the leader. He just doesn't have a big part. Wolverines story is the most interesting.

BOPRecruit 16
cyclops is cool, but his powers and background story/life isn't as interesting as logans. the complications in logan's life is more interesting to see get revealed. the jean and scott love story is too predictable.

unrpunk
ok the problem is that jean gray couldve held off the water using her powers from inside the aircraft! she didnt need to go outside! that was just for drama! but good movie!

Angel
well, id have to say its because magneto wouldnt nessercarly scare him half to death...isnt brain work all about concentration?And u r rite...wut does jean grey know?...also its summin to do wit that helmet Erick has...it like blocks it or summin...im not sure i cant think right now...ill answer later ok?!big grin

chica16
i know cyclops is a wimp haha

andrw912
man they should put havoc in there, he's way better than cyclops. He was always the better brother

chica16
hey i just remembered something, In X2, magneto did something that stopped the professor from using cerebro for a minute then he opened the door and went in, when cyclops was gonna blow the door professor's mind was still connected to cerebro

BOPRecruit 16
magneto had that helmet on to protect him???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.