My PromNight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
So........ I had my prom last night!

BackFire349
never went to my prom

Phoenix
ok, so anyone who has read 'The Eternal Soap Opera which is My Life' knows my hassle. I'll just get the link for peeps who havent...

Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t7625.html

Phoenix
so, the prom was wonderful, up until the last 2o minutes... and the last 20 minutes was HELL!

Phoenix
ok, so it was kinda awkward already bcos of the steph/alister thing, and then it gets worse... anyone interested in knowing?

Ushgarak
(nods)

Tellmetellmetellme!

Phoenix
ok, so at half 12, steph comes up to me, all excited, saying "Ive got off with two guys!" which is a serious deal, cos when she first went out with ali, they didnt get off for over a month, cos it was such a deal to her, now she's gettin off with guys she's just met! then she makes me her accomplice, by saying 'don't tell alister, will you'. but guess what, its too late, he knows! al he's been doing is sitting ther watchn her, gettn more an more depressed, she asks me to 'distract' him so she can snog her new boy (who she writes her number on his hand!). i get that she's free and single, but she has to have known how much it hurt him, im so stressed, i was crying, he was cvrying, she didnt care, i couldnt saay anything to mak it better for him....... AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! i was so distraught i didnt even get the number of the fit dude i was dancing with!

Ushgarak
DOH! Forgetting to get numbers is MY trick!

Well, look, I mean, really, in the final analysis, she IS free and signel as you said, and I am sure she was not DELIBERATELY rubbing the fact she was having fun with other guys in his face... in the end, it would not be right for her to not have fun with any other guys at all because it would upset him; that is not how it works. He does not have the 'right', as it were, for her to stop flirting just for his own sake. In ANY case he was going to be very upset, so all you can do is hope that time heals things. And keep on trying to be a good friend to everyone.

Phoenix
stop being reasonable usshles - I'm having a rant!

Phoenix
altho ther were some good points of the evening... *saucy grin*

Ushgarak
Awwww, I am sorry I am reasonable Phoe! I apologise...

Saucy details, though? WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!! Can you say or do I have to PM you?

Phoenix
i think i can probably say... involves two fit lads, but it was easy to choose between them (one om mates fancies dave, so i chose andy - tho i got plenty of dances from various guys... and got chatted up by some upper sixth former i didnt know!)

Ushgarak
Oooooohh, big guys! G'wan, tell all...

(listens)

Phoenix
i got a dark pink rose from andy and a pale pink carnation from dave - and dave kissed me!! altho, as i said before, dawn is crazy about dave, and i like andy better anyways!

Phoenix
and andy was so sweet... we are plotty people - we decided andy would dance with dawn to make dave jealous of all the attention she was gettn - and it worked!!!!! im so plotty!

Phoenix
gonna hav ta wit for piccie tho - didnt use up da film!!

yerssot
shoot sad

Phoenix
i'll just wait til my cats are being cute, then i'll use them up!

Ushgarak
No no no no no! No waiting! Use it all up now, taking pics of your wall, ro something!

yerssot
hehe, are they ever? stick out tongue

Phoenix
i actually took some piccies of my feet - they were soaking wet, and half my trousr legs were wet too, so i tht id give u some perspective on what my prom night weather was like!

yerssot
sunshine? stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Damp?

Phoenix
actually got to just damp by the time we left!

J_To_The_P
I didn't go to my Junior Prom, and don't intend to go to my Senior Prom, and this Steph girl should come to MY school, unreasonable, and cruel girls like that seem to fit in here, which would explain my lack of internet in 99% of them. roll eyes (sarcastic) blink

julibug
sounds like your prom experience was far better than mine, phoe!!

J_To_The_P
Wow, I can't believe so many people have horrible Prom experiences, now I WON'T even try to go, I don't wanna end up with another reason to be upset! sad

julibug
didn't mean to discourage ya, J, just go have fun. i was getting over a bad break-up when my prom came around, and was all wrapped up in that. i could have had more fun if i had of tried!!!

Phoenix
yeh, dont feel down, my prom was absolutely AMAZING up until he last 20 mins where all the hassle started!

yerssot
up to uni now, phoe?

Phoenix
noooooooo.......... this was the upper sixth leavers ball.... i'm just a lwer sixth... uni isnt til 2004!

yerssot
but you got your prom?

Ushgarak
Well, as she said, she was at the prom of the year above.

G.P
Cheer up, Phoe !

yerssot
cherio?

Phoenix
put films in for developing yesterday - will have prom piccies on monday!

Phoenix
mite not get them posted tho - the little boy i babysit for is in a play on monday night, and i got the last ticket!

yerssot
that's braking a promise stick out tongue

diegocala
I had a great Prom! I got laid and caught!

MarchHatter
they have proms in england?

yerssot
of course! they have it almost everywhere!

Smllfry247
What knid of Idiot are you!! Must be a big one!!! lol! you are a DORK, March Hatter!!

robincooper
a sad story like that happened to me at christmas with this bird that ran off with my best friend... but that was along time ago...

robincooper
.....so i know how that dude must feel!....

G.P
I don't think we've some embarrasment ....

hayden's minx
Prom at college is just for graduatating six-formers here. And only the ones that are 18 too.

yerssot
as said ... most stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.