enter the matrix HACKING help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cwb_chat
if you need help on the hacking section of the game "enter the matrix"
post then here

freemind
Does ne1 know how to get the encode command.

DarkMage31
The Encode command, as I hear, is only available in the PAL versions of the game. Just what I heard though. Talk to Sifer.
-DM31

cwb_chat
if it is the ps2 version hust press L1, R1, L2, R2 u might have to do it a couple of times and you will have all of the options ab\valeble even encode

cwb_chat
hmm i have a question of my own
i have finished the game on ps2 using niobi in easty and i wont to get the sword
i go to dir:/ram/prog and it have 1 option "sword.dsk
so i type in sword.dsk and it just says invalid entry or watever
does anyone have a sugestion

Evil Dead
That's not how you get it...........

Unlock the RAM drive...........

Type Training.exe...........this will put the "training" command on your command list.........click on Training and it will automatically open up to the sword program.....just click enter........

cwb_chat
yer thanks for that i had worked it out thesarvo anyway but thanks for your help

multi player fighting with swords is so fun

n3m0
Does anyone know where the password is used is the Website?

DarkMage31
There are lots of passwords for the website... there is a small yellow button in the upper right hand corner. Or, you can just go to:

www.hackthematrix.com

to get access codes and the input pannel.

n3m0
I was talking about a number code i got from the ETM that is not excepted by that site. The number code has no connection with the word codes in that site. The ETM said i should use them in the w ww.danielinstitute.co m site.

herbie
I've got the same problem with the codes, and i cant seem to get anything from hackthematrix.com, i keeps coming up 'page cannot be displayed'.
BTW: im confused about training, can you only use the training facilities when you have completed the game already?

spacestormy
ya, is their any other .dsks' or is sword.dsk the only one??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.