X-Men: Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DaActor06
I watch this show because I think it's very cool (Oh yeah, hey peoplez. I'm new obviously) and sometimes on Cartoon Network, they will show episodes that revolve around Apocalypse's uh, re-birth? Hehe. Can't think of the word, but anyway.
People have been talking about Pyro, here is some info. He will most likely become a baddie. In the comics, he was aligned with Mystique in the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Then he joined the Freedom Force yada, yada. Was left w/ Blob in Gulf War. Don't ask. sad
Anyway, since, ya know, he can't MAKE fire (what a loser) he has a insulated suit that has small flamethrowers that emit from his wrists. He then uses these as often humorous illusions such as horses, birds, or giant fists. Yes.
But yeah, anyway. About X-3, if you go to the X-2 website, in Cerebro, in the creepy artwork (what i like to call it) you see half a man... That part is machine. Maybe hinting at something? I dunno. :-P I have yet to see the second movie, yet I know much more than some people.
Sorry this is long, but about Gambit: It seems that the movies are taking a bit of a turn towards the comics, there are lots of comics and LOTS of mutants. Some you've probably never even heard of: Dazzle, Bishop, Cannonball, Domino, and Pennance. Anything is possible in this next movie. And since we have 3 years, it'd better be damn good.
IMO, I think there should be about 6 movies. Hopefully not X-4, X-5, etc. The next one, X-Men 3, should be more about the mutants pasts so we can learn more about them. Or it should travel far into time, where the Sentinals have begun to take over. Really it doesn't matter because I know that they'll all end up doing the same thing. They could focus on Generation X, which is set in the future. Husk is one example. Creepy example. She rips her outer layer of skin to shapeshift. Eww. sick Prof. X has long expired. Banshee is now the headmaster, but anywho.
Alright, I have found a lot of good websites. And as I'm reading, it's occuring to me that a lot of mutants, have alto-ego's, if you will. Jubilee = Vertigo. Jean = Pheonix. If anyone would care to elaborate, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, some mutants can be closely similar with one another. Take Spyke from X-Men: Evolution and Marrow. Marrow has bones from her body that grow out like Spyke's that she uses for weapons. Boom Boom (from XM:E) and Meltdown (from comics)are the exact same person, one's just older. One more, Forge. Nightcrawler met him while traveling into something... with something. Forge is similar to Cable. They can both do the arm thing. With metal.
Since this is getting long I think I will wrap things up. New info pour moi, seems like X-Men Evolution is getting in new characters. If you watch the newer episodes, and see the new X-men group you will notice some people that will be in the future: Cannonball, Magma, Wolfsbane, Sunspot, and Multiple Man. They don't tell you the names though. In one episode, which I think is entitled "Growing Pains" you can see them all playing outside of the institute. Which is humourous in a way. Hopefully, with XM:E we will be able to see the process of the mutants growing and finding their powers.
Anyway, thanks for reading and hopefully I can get some comments and explinations with things. Thanks in advance!
big grin

Kes
Thats art work for Colossus. Is in X-men 2.

LanceWindu
Colossus was sweet in X2.

I hope he has a bigger part in the next movie.

Kes
He certenally looks good in boxers stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I really wouldn't know that.

Kes
laughing out loud

Smllfry247
when does x3 come out?

Morph
Spyke is NOT a rip off of Marrow. He was originally a character in the X-Force series. And Forge IS a real character and is not a Cable knock-off. And yes, Boom Boom IS Meltdown. The comicbook version of Tabitha used Boom Boom as one of her aliases, so Boom Boom isn't a rip-off either.

DaActor06
I didn't say they were rip-offs. I just stated that they were similar. Don't change the words, please! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i love x-men:evolution! it has more variety of new mutants and show up more often than the old fox toon ever did. i watch it almost all the time. my characters are: rogue, nightcrawler, and storm.

http://www-inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cs39j/images/session10-ps-showoff03.jpg

Darth Vicious
I dont like Evolution too much, its a lighthearted series but the first X-men animated series kicked ass it was more serious

LanceWindu
When are new episodes debuting?

I haven't seen a new one since November 2002

Metroplex
I dont really like X-men Evolution. Like Darth Vicious said, its not as serious and isn't too much connected to the comic book. The old one was better.

Kes
Around 2006sad

Ikobe
Us Brits with only four TV channels will put up with Evo most happily ^_^

Although Pyro's slightly nerdy in Evo, Gambit is *teh shex* and Kurt's sweet too ^_^ And I like Toad, too, though I think they changed his name to Todd Dolansky or Tolanski or something like that. Ah well. I'll go off and sing his theme song thing *grins*.. and they changed Magneto's name to 'Magnus'?

~Ikobe

Catch 22
I didn't like Evolution, but now it's really grown on me.

BOPRecruit 16
catch 22, what's your avatar of/from?

lilanime32
X-Men evolution is just an attempt to get the new generation to like an old idea. Just like Batman Beyond. They're trying to appeal to today's "young people".

I have to say, it is annoying how far off X-Men Evolution is from the true story line, but if you watch it as if it was a brand new show, not based on anything else, I think it's decent.

BOPRecruit 16
well, at least it isn't boring and animated/drawing horribly. if it were the same as the x-men 90's toon, movie, and comics, the story would get boring and repetitive.

when i was looking up the voice actors for x-evo, i read that richard cox (who plays the voice of quicksilver) also plays the voice of Inu Yasha in the anime named after the hanyou. i knew the voice sounded familiar!

there was also another guy from inu yasha who played the voice of piccolo from dbz.

well, i watched x-evo earlier, great episode. "Day of Recovery" where the x-men and brotherhood go save their captured memembers in area 51 (is it area 51?). small appearance by nick fury of shield.

since it had come out on dvd recently, i really need to catch up on the old and more recent season epiz. ja ne!

battosai yuriko

LanceWindu
Actually I read in some old comics that the original X-Men cartoon series was far off from the original story lines from the comics.

The animators and writers said that the series was an alternate reality of the X-Men.

Same goes for Evolution.

Ikobe
Evolution'd haveta be an alternate reality... age difference much?

~Ikobe

LanceWindu
Then there's Rogue, she's nothing like the comic book version.

Ness
i'm surprised anyone knows what they originally looked like.

LanceWindu
Why would you think that?

Kes
the x-men is so old, they have gone tru so many different imiges.

X-WOMen
Think of it this way....it's a show for kids

Kes
Yeh good answersmile

BOPRecruit 16
nice to have a change of path to the image and story of x-men. to me, if they keep making toons and whatever the same story, it'd get boring and repeitive. don't you think so? nice to see change once and while so not to lose audiences.

verauko
Does Evolution Spyke is the same person as Spike from Marvel Universe? Powers and abilities are the same...

Psylocke
I like xmen evolution. It may be a little off but I still think it's cool.

BOPRecruit 16
i wonder psylocke and dazzler will be in the next season...

Kes
I still don't know what Spike can doblink Who is he?

Vincent Rendar
hes like marrow, you know who marrow is. the only reason i compare him to marrow instead of the comic book spyke is because the comic spyke isnt as well known.

Kes
blink I'm really just a cartoon/movie fanembarrasment

verauko
Have you ever see X-men: Evolution, Kes? There you can find all the answeres! big grinbig grinbig grin

So... can anybody answer on my question?

verauko
seen*

G.P
Verauko I think he's the same...I mean this Spike exist in the Marvel Universe... But there were several Spike(s)

Check on this site www.uncannyxmen.net (Cerebro Files/ Character glossary, then Spike III (the number is just there to make a difference between them))

verauko
I was on this site already and that's why I asked this question, I found there "Spike" and "Spyke" with the same powers... that's wierd... but I like it hie hie big grin

bunny <--- nuff, nuff... it's so sweet big grin

DemonicGambit
I think both are somewhat off. Both evolution and animated, but that never really bugged me. As long as it was X-Men u know?

The only thing that really did bug me was in evo Gambit is working with Magneto! Yeah like that would have happened...oh well. At least he still has the ~sexy~ cajun accent!!

BOPRecruit 16
in the comics and toon, wasn't he working for magneto at first? but when he fell for rogue or something he decided to turn to the good? i haven't read the comics and haven't seen all the old fox 90's toon epiz. but i do watch x-evo and read the comics. can't wait til season 4!

DemonicGambit
God NO!!!!!!!!!!
He was a theif that rescured Stormy when she was turned into a child. The X-Men were then put under Magneto's mind control or something, and they fought. But NEVER Gambit work for Magneto!! That's just wrong on soo many levels!!!

BOPRecruit 16
oh, yeah! now i remember! that's right! sometimes reading x-men fanfictions and different x-men comic series can get confusing. sorry. no need to get hasty!

DemonicGambit
Sorry for freaking...I think.

But I heard that in the 4th season of Evo, Gambit is going to leave Magneto. Yay!!! {does lil' happy dance} And begin his work for Sinister, but Rogue and several of the other X-Men go to stop Sinister from experimenting on their teammates. During the fight Rogue and Gambit talk he decides to help her. Then he joins with the X-Men...or something like that

verauko
It's the most beautiful and touching thing that I've ever read!!! hlip hlip...

BOPRecruit 16
that sounds cool demonic gambit. since i don't wake up in time to watch it on saturday mornings, i'll have to catch re-runs on kid's wb and cartoon network. love your avatar and siggy verauoko! *sorry if i mispelled that*

DemonicGambit
thanxs, but u gotta remember the last 3 or 4 episodes are gonna be on kids WB, at 10:30 in the morning. I don't know about season 4. It'll still be on cartoon network weeknights though

BOPRecruit 16
i know. darn, i forgot when season 4 starts, read it somewhere...ooh! spider-man on at 10! yes!

DemonicGambit
It starts on August 2, and Spidey's on at 10!? Oh condemner gotta find the remote!!!

BOPRecruit 16
kwel, i'll try to remember that! spider-man is on mtv from 10-11 pm every friday evening. it premiered last friday. i forgot to watch it last week, but i got a chance to see it today. the way the toon is animated is very unique, very cgi like. their version of the lizard is hekka sick *kwel*. if the lizard was to be in spider-man two and not just doc connors, then that version would be tah bomb!

DemonicGambit
I missed the transformation!!

But oh well.

Magee
To Ikobe
Actually in brittian we have around 800 channels with sky. big grin

And we also have 200 radio stations to listen to on it

verauko
Huh? What are you talking about? What Spiderman? What channels and stations... hmmmmm.....

PS: THX BopRecruit big grin

DemonicGambit
sorry we got a little sidetracked with tv... :P

But back to evo!! Anyone else a little upset that you can't see Gambit's ears? Or is that just me?

BOPRecruit 16
yes, it's just you! ~lol~

here's a link to the best x-evo fansite that i've seen so far in a long time:

http://x-men.animationinsider.net/images/beban3.jpg

Beyond Evolution

DemonicGambit
What are Gambit's ears not good enough for you? But that is a really cool site, thanx!!

verauko
I rather prefer his ears covered... It looks much better for me.

verauko
I've heard in America were not edited couple of the last episodes of X-men: Evo begginning from X23. How could it be?! We've already seen them in Poland! And the part with Apocalypse big grinbig grinbig grin nice guy hie hie big grin

DemonicGambit
WHAT!?! That's not fair!! I wanna see new episodes!!

.......But then again, I've already read the scripts, so I'm probably blowing this out of hand....

I still wanna see the new episodes though.

BOPRecruit 16
you're read the scripts?! where and how?

DemonicGambit
Oh god now I have to remember where I found them? This was a while back...um...

Well that was faster then I expected! Here it is:

http://x-men.animationinsider.net/mail.html

Have Fun!! But remember she had to translate this from French

Kes
I wanna see those cartoons! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

G.P
Question about X-men evolution : Does Nightcrawler use german words in some of his sentences, like in the Comics

(In France, the cartoon is dubbed, so I can't tell sad )

*gives Kes sympathy *

BOPRecruit 16
hmm...i don't think so. well, so far he hasn't. kurt has a slight accent, but nothing more. it was cool that he did use german in the movie. not as comical in x2 as x-evo. i like him cause he's funny and can teleport.

DemonicGambit
I'm just glad that they have him wearing the original X-Uniform. It's my favorite.

I wasn't too fond of the outfit he wore in the movie, but with his attitude, it suited him. So I guess I'm okay with it.

DemonicGambit
OH Gambit's so cute when he's stealing from Warren!!!

Anyway I was just watching the episode and started wondering, since when could Gambit make doors dissenergrate? When he makes the little smilie face

verauko
Well in Poland is dubbing too, but sometimes Kurt used german words, but very seldom, rather on the beginning when he came to the institute.

Aha... Does Apocalypse is an Egiptian?! In X:Evo he was... I've seen old X-men series and this ritual, which was to call Apocalypse rather reminded me... ugh I don't know how it calls in English... Mai (?) civilization's ritual... :P

DemonicGambit
I found it, I had lost the site where I got the spoilters for season 4, but alas I found it! Yay!

http://www.extreme-evolution.com/spoilers.php

Or is you want you can read this:

in x-men evolution season three. the episode will star woth a mysterious mutant named nathaniel essex (mr sinister) after kiddnapping nightcrawler jean and cyclops. mr sinister has plans to use them to create the purfect mutant. but as mr sinister but nightcarlwer escapes and manages to find help. gambit. (ive seen this episode and a previous episode is gambit left magneto) but as gambit goes to help night crawler sinister already gotten to gambit and hired him to steel a powerful diamond. as gambit and nightcrawler get there gambit grabs hold of nightcralwer as and puts im back with the other prisoners. gambit is then revealed as working with mr sinister. but suddenly gambit has a change of heart when rogue answers a distress call and comes to there aid gambit and rogue bump into each other downstars the of the lab and they fight suddenly they relise they are attracted to each other and they start talking gambit reveals he was an orphine in new orleans and was brought up as a thief. soon after they rogue mangegs to talk gambit to help here rescue the others. later mr siniter is about to start his experiment when gambit and rogue enter they brake the cyclops jean and nightcrawler out and manage to esacpe thinking that he lab exposiion killed mr sinister but he surives. at the end xavier talks to gambit and ask him to become an x-men in exchange to help him find his past. before he was an ophian
ive only seen three epsiodes this one the one where gambit leaves magnetos team and one where pyro joins the brotherhood.

There's lots more at the site, like how Gambit and Colossus's costume's are going to be redrawn when they join the X-Men. You guys should go lots of juicy details!!!!

DemonicGambit
Oh and if you go here there's more, but I don't know how reliable they are: http://www.geocities.com/tbos3fanfiction/spoilers.html

They have a very nice rumor about Rogue and Ms. Marvel though!!!

{hint, hint. wink, wink}

BOPRecruit 16
i watched x-evo last night, it was "under lock and key." this time i can definetly notice that pyro sounds austrailian. i've missed nearly the last half of season 3. at least i can catch it on toonami.

BOPRecruit 16
sorry that i have to double post, kmc won't let me edit my previous message at the moment. here are some pictures of the voice actors of x-evo:

http://www.kirbymorrow.com/images/Photogallery_pics/X-Mencast.jpg

http://www.kirbymorrow.com/images/Photogallery_pics/x-mencast2.jpg

slammin' rouge pic after absorbing sabertooth's powers:

http://thecartoonorbit.homestead.com/files/Beast_Rogue.JPG

tokyo_goddess
I like Evoultion I just wish they'd concentrate more on the older members of X-men, but I guess that was meant for the older X-men cartoon and the whole Evolution thing is directed towards the younger members...the show is frickin awesome.

DemonicGambit
I just hate the fact that we'll never get to see them date, as in when they are on their dates. You know, I think they would have lots of good possibilites with that.

tokyo_goddess
This is what fanfiction is for, for the people who can't accept the pg rated ness of the show...who want to see the characters in more than childish antics...

DemonicGambit
Yep, without Fanfiction I think I might go crazy. But imagine two characters on a date, then kidnapped and assemble the X-team and lots of fight scenes.

tokyo_goddess
Oooh...I like the sound of that! I'm a hopeless dreamer!...happy

DemonicGambit
Trust me you aren't the only one!!

tokyo_goddess
We need a place dedicated to brining our dirtiest desires and love for X-men characters to live, wether it be fanfiction or fanart! it needs to happen! WHO'S WITH ME!!?

DemonicGambit
I AM!!! Like fanfiction.net but better!!

tokyo_goddess
fanfiction.net doesn't have fanart..I don't know why they haven't thought of that. What really pissed me off was when they took down all the NC-17 fics...fortunately i maesked my curent NC-17 fics as rated R! *wipes sweat from face*

DemonicGambit
lol

I would really like to see Fanfiction.net carry fanart, but I guess they want to stay true to their name....

tokyo_goddess
In my opinon...fanfiction.net are douche's!!! Seriously man!...not that your a man...it's just slang...don't wanna make another mistake! whistle embarrasment

DemonicGambit
lol don't worry I'm a hard person to offend. And I agree somewhat, they do have a habit of pissing me off, but they have a great resource of fanfic.

I love all their Evo Fanfic

tokyo_goddess
I;m better off using search engines to fnd what I want...

DemonicGambit
yeah, they do tend to pop up some good stuff. I found this great one, but forgot the site, and I've spent the last 3 months looking for it

tokyo_goddess
I found this great Logan/Rogue shrine, with lemons, pix and everything...I think I can find the link around here...

BOPRecruit 16
i've just recently started becoming a logan/marie fan! mostly reading the x-men:the movie fics. these days i'm working on my own x-men:evolution fic. let me know if you want to read it. it's not done, but chapter four is still in the works. i have so many mutant creations that i don't have time to write about yet!

DemonicGambit
I could never be a Logan/Marie fan. In truth it sorta sickens me, no offense or anything. But I just so...so.... I can't even find a word to describe it, that's how bad it is

tokyo_goddess
ugh...let's not go there...we have our intretst,,,our opinions and morals...some people lacking morals more so than others...oh well...

DemonicGambit
Okay....I gotta say you confused me a little there. But I think you were trying to say, 'lets stay off touchy subjects'

um......is that possible?

JixQuillan
X-Men Evolution is real and it's not. There are many changes to X-Men, you've got Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, New Mutants, Generation X, Ultimate X-Men, the point is all the same. They all have the same villians and same plots just rearranged to make it appealing for a different audience. Everybody has nostalgia for X-Men. Evolution is just a way to make it more fun to obviously attract a younger audience but also for anyone who likes the X-Men. One reason I like Evolution is that the graphics kick ass and the black suits with gold trim are awesome compared to the rainbow costumes the old X-Men had. All of you take a look at the credits and you see Stan Lee's name appear perhaps several times. That does it for me, if Lee approves of it then I will too. It's not like someone has stolen the idea of X-Men and rewritten it. So if you're not a fan of Evolution then stay off the thread and spend your time analyzing what you like about your favorite X-Men series.

JixQuillan
Here's the best site on X-Men Evolution and The Older X-Men
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/replicant/70/xmenseries/evolution/

DemonicGambit
I don't agree with the Lee approval thing. I mean he did approval DD right? But that's off topic, I do agree with the appealing to different audiences.

I've stayed with the different changes pretty well. But overall I gotta say the original cartoon is my fav, next is Evo and then comes Xtreme Xmen

DemonicGambit
I was just watching X-Men evo, its first Rogue ep. And I was wondering why did Scott's beam go off when he didn't touch his visor???

tokyo_goddess
I think it was the shock of his fall or bump when Rogue pushed him...not all devices work properly.

DemonicGambit
I guess that would make sense

BOPRecruit 16
do you read any of the "x-men:the movie" fanfiction at ff.net? i like all sort of pairings: logan/marie, maire/scott, john/maire, kurt/marie *don't bite my head off for that pairing, go read ishuzu's "only to be with you"! it's good!*

Only To Be With You by Ishuzu

i say again, don't bite my head off for the pairings, just read that fic in the link and go check it out at ff.net!

tokyo_goddess
I don't mind...I'm constantly critacised for my pairings where the male is twice as old as the girl..I don't know why that's so appealing.

DemonicGambit
People just want to seem like they have those high moral codes. I honestly don't care about age. Just compatablity between the two characters

JixQuillan
I can't really get over that Marie thing, was that really her name in the comics? Nightcrawler and Rogue? They're brother and sister

DemonicGambit
Actually Claremont decided that it is going to be her official name. But they aren't going to expose it in the comics

tokyo_goddess
Oh please, when I first said that I liked the concept of Rogue and Logan you complained that Logan was to old...I have to stop theoring things back in people's faces...no expression

DemonicGambit
I do agree with Logan being old, and I don't think they fit together personality wise. I've always view Logan as a father figure to Rogue. And yes Rogue/Magneto or Logan stories tend to gross me out a bit. No offense.

And sure twice the age isn't that bad, but he was born 1800's or close to it! That's wrong. He's quaddrouple (sp?) her age...or something

BOPRecruit 16
here's a link to my first x-men:evolution fic! it's seems very different from x-evo's stories, but don't worry! it's going to sound like it is soon! it has more drama. i put a little of myself into the character (jake). hope you have the time to read and review it! thanks! ^.~

Cutting Edge by Battosai Yuriko

Summary: Jake Clarkson soon finds no comfort in staying at home anymore after he discovers that he's a mutant, and that his father fears him. *ch 3 is up and a songfic*

Rated: pg-13 for swearing

Genre: Drama/Action/Adventure

tokyo_goddess
I usually don't read PG-13 fics...I like reading ALL the good stuff...*wink wink*

BOPRecruit 16
you trying to insult my work?! don't judge it if you haven't read it yet! it's only pg 13 for the slight swearing, which there is hardly any.

verauko
Well... not including Rogue&Logan topic... big grin I like Evolution, very much! I'd like to see a feature film based on X:evo! But made as well as Disney's movies. Have you seen those drawings?! It's beautiful! It would be great!

tokyo_goddess
No I'm not insulting you...i'm just saying that I usually don't read them, but if people ask...I'll get to it and read it...I like reading screw scenes and descriptions of death in detail...that's usually what R or worse is.

verauko
Um... I don't wanna disturb... but... do we have a little quarrel here?

JixQuillan
Well if you take a look at it Logan is also older than Jean.

JixQuillan
Yeah Nightcrawler uses them every now and then. Like in Rogue Recruit.

verauko
It depends what language version..... <messed

DemonicGambit
It would be cool if they have Gambit talking in French every so often in Evo.

tokyo_goddess
Can't we all just get along?

BOPRecruit 16
no, there is no quarrel going on. if i were royally pissed off, you'd know it! i was just a wee ticked for a few seconds, but nothing more.

DemonicGambit
Eh, at least we don't need to make a dig out for the not ensuing battle. Dig outs are hard work

JixQuillan
Gambit is still not French, he's American just from New Orleans.

DemonicGambit
I know that! But he does speak French, but its more like a slang of French. But its faster and easier to just say French, no?

JixQuillan
Cajun is shorter.
F-r-e-n-c-h
C-a-j-u-n

DemonicGambit
Hm...I never thought of that....geez I feel stupid now!! stick out tongue see you're smart!!

BOPRecruit 16
gambit will sound a lil sexier if he spoke french. i love it when guys speak french!

~battousai yuriko~

tokyo_goddess
I hate the american's perception/immatiation of french/english accent and dialect...yeah a french guy's talking make me quiver...*giggle*

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, a guy in my fic, can't get the accent done right. of course, i've never done a character with an accent before. oh well. any good french actors you know of?

verauko

Kes
Thes guy from the movie Unfaithful (with Richard Gere) is french. Good actor and cute big grin

JixQuillan
Come over to my friends parents house, they only speak french and there's nothing sexy about it.

The only reason I worry about Gambit having an the right accent is because he's a main character, and in X2 they couldn't even get a guy with a Russian accent for Colossus.

X-WOMen
Colossus had an accent?!!! huh

JixQuillan
He had no accent in X2. Colossus is Russian and had a Russian accent, just not in X2.

Kes
Well I'm not sure but I think they made him american in the movie. I think is name was Peter insted of ...hmmm Pietr something blink Whats he called in the comics?embarrasment

JixQuillan
Piotir Rasputin

Kes
Ah thats it smile Thanks.

tokyo_goddess
Then that's ignorent...don't feel like explaining the origins of characters if it's not close enough for their liking, so why bother...I think they didn't feel like mentioning it if the movie wasn't actually going to that place. They showed Rogue's house, they showed that Logan's Canadian...Magneto in the concentration camps...if they wanted to be correct, they would have told about Storm being from Africa...expect them to not explain about Peter's Russian origin...or they'll squeeze that in in the next movie...

ragesRemorse
after years of great x-men comics, how is it the industry takes such a horrible turn to market somthing as cheesy and so far from the x-men feeling as x-men evelution, they totally re wrote the characters traits and actions in this peice of crap, not to mention there all teens who wants to see rougue get her first period NOT ME id rather see the hot southern bell rockin a thong.... i mean can any one else see this BULLSHIT it comes off the screen and strangles me at times, i mean spike and kitty well they were with the x-men for about a year and then they realized ther about the worst characters and pushed them into the X-factor, if the cartoon is for getting new fans, and the movies are to grip newer comic readers and the new line of comics are for the comming of age audience WHATS left for the die hard fans that now and love the true x-men and have been there forever ??????????? evil face

DemonicGambit
But you also have to remember, they when they showed Rogue's home, in front of it (Location Text) it didn't say Caldacott. I don't remember exactly what it said

tokyo_goddess
You have a point...dude...I started a new thread and I could have done it here, I'll tell Kes. Anywho...new topic... well for it is...

I saw the new Ep of X-men Evo, I hope the new character X-23 is featured in the future X-men movies...I NEED PIX OF HER NOW!!! I know it's to soon, but...grrr...I'm obsessed with this character, was she in the comics, or just something thought up by the show?

jedioutcast
what was that girls name that was going crazy id really like to know

tokyo_goddess
Her name was X23

BOPRecruit 16
i think i already said this but, in x-evo, pyro does have and was from australia. i couldn't believe it when i noticed the accent! did he have one in the comics and cartoons? in the movie he didn't. doesn't matter to me that much 'cause i'm just lovin' aaron stanford as john allardyce!

DemonicGambit
Yes he did have an accent in the comics and cartoons

verauko
What Piotir?! This is also a polish name and it's PIOTR big grin... That's my father's name big grin hie hie laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
quicksilver's name: pietro is fun to pronounce. ^.~

Kiro_the_enemy
On X-men evolution di spyke leave in that one episode with the guys in the sewer? Does anyone know who any of them are? huh

Kiro_the_enemy
Was that X-23 girl in the new episode the same person that was the girl Wolverine in the movie X-2?

Blopster
Eyepatch Lady = Callisto. Power: Enhanced reflexes, senses & body strength. (The episode shows her with night-vision eyes, but I don't think this ever appeared in the comics)
White-skin Guy = Caliban. Power: Able to sense the location of any mutant in the world. Also can project feelings of intense fear into his enemies.
Lizard-like Guy = Leech, I think. In the comics, his power is that he can project a field that shuts down mutant power.

The others, I think, are all new, created for X-Men Evolution. Or, they are Morlocks that I just don't remember and can't find info on.

Kiro, no. X23 is a new character created for X-Men: Evolution. The girl in X2: X-Men United is Lady Deathstrike.

whatever
this is X23

BOPRecruit 16
was X23 in the original comics? i wonder if x-evo will have lady deathstrike...

DemonicGambit
I would like to see Lady Deathstrike as an evo character, that would be neat.

tokyo_goddess
Most likely no Lady deathstrike.

Blopster
roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll say it again. X23 is a new character created for X-Men: Evolution.

ragesRemorse
yeah there have been some cheap characters in the comics but none as corny as X23

Evil-X
Is X23 a joke? Seriously, is it joke?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>