who works out alot and likes body building???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok i just would like to know who likes to work out alot and who is into bodybuilding becasue i luv bb'ing and i was wonderin who on ths forum site also liked it so i can know who i could talk to about it and tell them what other site that they met enjoy being a member on and just shit like that. ok just wanted to know.

ToMacco
I lift weights at least twice a week. I've been doing it for 8 years.

BackFire349
i dont need to. i dont wanna sound like a cocky prick, but im naturally very strong. i can usually beat people who work out regularly in arm wrestling.... unless they work out like heavily of course.

Captain REX
You cocky prick. stick out tongue

I need to get into that habit. Too much flab on me... sick

Tex
Eugh! I'm too lazy to do any of that stuff! What's the point? Computers and machines do all of my heavy lifting, I dont need big musselsstick out tongue

Captain REX
I do. It would make up for the fact that my best friends know martial arts and have strong punches... embarrasment

Tex
so get a gun!evil face

Captain REX
Good plan... evil face

BackFire349
well good thing you guys arent in school anymore.

DeNiro
i can tell that sum of u r true comptuer movie geeks and havent touched a weight in ya life lol. if u got that kind of a piss pore addtiude torwards keepin ya body in shape as tex does. and as for back fire u dont sound cocky right on if u r strong but i just want to know who is into bodybuilding and shit and for others u just lift like twice a week and shit good keep at it health is important so i aint knocking on u when i says computer geeks and never lifted a weight in there life. sorry for offending anyone if i did though i am to emotional when it comes to liftin.

diegocala
Huh??

BackFire349
dont get me wrong, im in bad shape. im just strong.

Stovenutts
hey im kinda a "computer geek" but i work out four days a week for football. dont get emotional about weightlifting...thats just stupid

DeNiro
well there r differnt ways to train u train for football and u train differntly then me i bet and r into football alot wich i would find cool because if that is ya thing then that is ya thing but bodybuilding is my thing if i miss a day then i am very upset and make it up alot on the next day. so it isnt stupid to get emotional about sumthing u luv. if u read one of my first threads on this forum site u would see how i get upset if sumone knocks on arnold or bbing if u want to see go to the thread "Arnold cannot act" or anti arnie. and then u will see what i mean about emotional.

Dexx
actually..all big guyz i know are very strong BF. Weight advantage probably.
I work out about twice a day. 50 push ups....abs. And some small weights.
I don't go to any BB clubs or anything...but i've been working for quite some time...:P

Raz
I try to go to the gym every other day and do both cardio and weights. But I wouldn't say I do "body building" per se.

Corran
Oooh Raz yu are tough and cool

Catch 22
I was going to the Gym 3-4 times a week and doing a lot of weights work. On top of that I was doing 2-3 Aerobics classes a week and swimming.

I've cut right back on the weights for a while and upped the Aerobics. I guess I go to the gym about once a week now, but do 5-6 Aerobic type workouts a week.

DeNiro
ok but by bb'ing i mean u have set days for each muscel group like my typicall week is like this sunday chest monday back tuesday legs wensday shoulders thursday arms and then i do cardio like swimming and running on my off days. i eat six meals a day and i drink a gallon of milk and two gallons of water. so that is what i mean by bodybuilding not just like going in the gym to stay in good physical shape wich i am not knocking on at all right on more power to u for getting ya ass up and doing that shit becasue it is hard to have a good physique and stuff so keep it up but i just meant who is like into alot and works out and dosent miss a day for anything and eats like a bb'er and shit like that. so this is what i mean by bodybuilding.

BackFire349
i also eat six meals a day.... but for some reason fast food doesnt go along well with exercise.

DeNiro
haha it does if u r like my friends and r on all the shit u can think of and can eat 10 meals a day and still lose bf lol.

Catch 22
Hey DeNiro, do you body build for competition, or just for your own personal well being?

Edit: Reword question, looked snarky when it really wasn't meant to.

Evy_O
No body building for me... Just working out for 2 hours every day, when I have time. Nothing to tough, a little bit running and exersices.

Celsius
i bodybuild, but im only 16, and havent gotten to serious, but i lift weights at home, and do pushups, i hate crunches but i do them, i like to think i have a pretty good body, my chest is about 1.08 meters around. look at my pic in the pic thread , its in the first few pages i think.
i think im pretty strong... i can lift my dad and he does A LOT of exersise and he weighs 200 pounds (about 80-90 kilo). i don't eat right thow stick out tongue

Dexx
yeah..i eat a lil less than i should. i'm 16 also. A couple of years back i looked in the mirror and realised i was skinny as hell. So i started working out a lot ever since. Swimming's really helpfull too.
The good thing with me is that however much i eat or whatever i eat doesn't get me fat AT ALL!

i can't say i have a diet and all that stuff like deniro, but hey...good for you man!

BackFire349
that will change dexx. trust me.

Metroplex
I work out for an hour everyday. Just some basic weight lifting with dumbells. Every once in a while i ride my bike with my friends around my area.

DeNiro
i am only 15 but most people that start to bb aint serious to they start to know what u have to do at the gym to start to train like one. but as for me i started right off with a 16 year experinced weight lifter telling me everything he knew then he set me up with a 20 year old with four years of experince so i have been serious from the day i started. and as for cathc22 ? i am on a good level for my age to compete but i would like to wait awhile before i start so right now i bb to prepare for my years when i am competeing. right now my stats r very high for a 15 year old not bragging but i am a very big bb for my age i am 175 pounds bf of 13 and my measurements r way above avergae for my age but i would like to be 190 pounds and 9 to 10 % bf before i start to compete because then i will be unstopable for such a young kid with good stats. my hero arnold was only 150 pounds at my age so go figure lol.

Celsius
175 pounds? i weigh 190 im 6foot 2 and i an a little overweight but not much, you can tell by my pi. and ppl say that i am straong for my age.

DeNiro
and i forgot to say what i wanted to Celsius. hey man just because u can lift your dad who is 200 pounds dosent mean u train like a bb or means that u r strong. actaully u r hurting ya self more then helping by picking ya dad up like sure i have messed around with my dad too picked him up and threw him into a wall just messing around but too show u what strong is it is shrug 500 pounds and reping it out for 10. a shrug is where u have a bar with weight on both sides u pick it up and then u have ur shoulders move the weight up and down to develop traps now that is streangth. and good job though keep doing ya shit in ya basement and stuff but i aint making fun of u or anytthing but doing push ups liftin ya dad and doing crunches aint a bbing routine actually it is very very far from it.

DeNiro
yeah man i bet u r but 6'2 i am only 5 10 u got some heaight on me so u got to be heavier duh. and if u want to hear what being strong is for a young age i will give u my stats for alot of shit

Celsius
TAKE IT EASY!!! im just saying. god. you have a short temper. i was just stating tyhe truth. i do work out and when i lift my dad we are only messing around.

Stovenutts
not me I lift my father in a pyramid rep system. yay
settle down deniro.

Dexx
probably later. But metabolism plays a good role.
And if i do start to get a belly i'll eat propperly...

Celsius
yeah, metabolisms drop with age. so if you eat alot and dont gain weight you think you are INVINCIBLE wink, and then when you get older you start gaining weight.

Catch 22
Heck, I'm 6'2" and I currently way 236lbs....

However about 18 months ago I was 288lbs, so 236 feels pretty good.

My doctor recommends about 195-205lbs as being my ideal weight for my height and build.

Raz
DeNiro - chill out!

I know you may take your workouts seriously, but that is no excuse to ridicule others.

Dexx
big ego there...

i know. But i actually want to gain some weight....but i can't. oh well

diegocala
Sounds like he's trying to pick fights. I have been lifting weights for at least 20 years, I have seen them all...chill out dude! If this is your life fine, but keep picking at us and 'ye will be squashed

Dexx
you should ease up a lil also...

BondJamesBond
I agree, everyone should chill out, this is a lousy thread anyway....who cares????

DeNiro
man i aint being a hot head bro i aint trying to make enemies on this site trust me . but i wasint even trying to sound like a hard ass or nuttin to celsius i mean i was just telling him that picking his dad up is no biggie but u guys r right if i made anyone feel like i was threating them i apologize for dat and i aint a short tempered dude so once again sorry and yeah **** this thread i shouldnt have posted it i will leave those type of threads for my bodybuilding site.

Stovenutts
my granma died in a horrible weightlifting accident.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.