KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » who works out alot and likes body building???

who works out alot and likes body building???
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Question who works out alot and likes body building???

Ok i just would like to know who likes to work out alot and who is into bodybuilding becasue i luv bb'ing and i was wonderin who on ths forum site also liked it so i can know who i could talk to about it and tell them what other site that they met enjoy being a member on and just shit like that. ok just wanted to know.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:50 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I lift weights at least twice a week. I've been doing it for 8 years.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 03:54 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i dont need to. i dont wanna sound like a cocky prick, but im naturally very strong. i can usually beat people who work out regularly in arm wrestling.... unless they work out like heavily of course.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 04:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You cocky prick. stick out tongue

I need to get into that habit. Too much flab on me... sick

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Eugh! I'm too lazy to do any of that stuff! What's the point? Computers and machines do all of my heavy lifting, I dont need big musselsstick out tongue

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:49 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I do. It would make up for the fact that my best friends know martial arts and have strong punches... embarrasment

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

so get a gun!evil face

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:52 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Good plan... evil face

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:59 AM
BackFire

well good thing you guys arent in school anymore.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 06:51 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i can tell that sum of u r true comptuer movie geeks and havent touched a weight in ya life lol. if u got that kind of a piss pore addtiude torwards keepin ya body in shape as tex does. and as for back fire u dont sound cocky right on if u r strong but i just want to know who is into bodybuilding and shit and for others u just lift like twice a week and shit good keep at it health is important so i aint knocking on u when i says computer geeks and never lifted a weight in there life. sorry for offending anyone if i did though i am to emotional when it comes to liftin.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 11:44 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Huh??

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Last edited by diegocala on Jul 8th, 2003 at 01:49 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 01:00 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

dont get me wrong, im in bad shape. im just strong.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 01:09 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

hey im kinda a "computer geek" but i work out four days a week for football. dont get emotional about weightlifting...thats just stupid

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:12 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

well there r differnt ways to train u train for football and u train differntly then me i bet and r into football alot wich i would find cool because if that is ya thing then that is ya thing but bodybuilding is my thing if i miss a day then i am very upset and make it up alot on the next day. so it isnt stupid to get emotional about sumthing u luv. if u read one of my first threads on this forum site u would see how i get upset if sumone knocks on arnold or bbing if u want to see go to the thread "Arnold cannot act" or anti arnie. and then u will see what i mean about emotional.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 02:40 AM
Dexx
wingless

actually..all big guyz i know are very strong BF. Weight advantage probably.
I work out about twice a day. 50 push ups....abs. And some small weights.
I don't go to any BB clubs or anything...but i've been working for quite some time...:P

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:29 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I try to go to the gym every other day and do both cardio and weights. But I wouldn't say I do "body building" per se.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 07:41 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Oooh Raz yu are tough and cool

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 08:50 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Catch 22
Disinterested

I was going to the Gym 3-4 times a week and doing a lot of weights work. On top of that I was doing 2-3 Aerobics classes a week and swimming.

I've cut right back on the weights for a while and upped the Aerobics. I guess I go to the gym about once a week now, but do 5-6 Aerobic type workouts a week.

Catch 22!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 10:58 PM
Catch 22 is currently offline Click here to Send Catch 22 a Private Message Find more posts by Catch 22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

ok but by bb'ing i mean u have set days for each muscel group like my typicall week is like this sunday chest monday back tuesday legs wensday shoulders thursday arms and then i do cardio like swimming and running on my off days. i eat six meals a day and i drink a gallon of milk and two gallons of water. so that is what i mean by bodybuilding not just like going in the gym to stay in good physical shape wich i am not knocking on at all right on more power to u for getting ya ass up and doing that shit becasue it is hard to have a good physique and stuff so keep it up but i just meant who is like into alot and works out and dosent miss a day for anything and eats like a bb'er and shit like that. so this is what i mean by bodybuilding.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:49 AM
BackFire

i also eat six meals a day.... but for some reason fast food doesnt go along well with exercise.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:52 AM