Gore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
whats the goriest movie ever made?

Raz
Probably on of the Evil deads.

TedO
evil Dead for sure... it was nothing but gore... though I'm sure people will say otherwise. House of 1000 Corpses was so gory they had to edit alot of it out.

BackFire349
nope. dead alive is the goriest movie of all time.

mardook
Dead Alive by Peter Jackson! smile

Klear Eyez
Dead alive was ****in wild

BackFire349
also there are several other movies that arent quite as gory as dead alive, but use it in a more mature and effective manner.

the gore in dead alive is more for comedic values and is WAY over the top, so even though its extremely gory, it is not really gross in any way because you are constantly laughing at the gore.

A movie like.....Zombie, or Cannibal Holocaust are what i consider real gore, they are realistic depictions of horrible bodily harm shown in an extremely graphic, blunt and disturbing nature. Same with Irreversible, not gory, but has a couple of scenes that are downright stomach churning because of their realism.

I guess my point it, it depends what kidna gore you enjoy.

Lord_Andres
some Hellraiser's are pretty gory too, maybe not as gory as Dead Alive but still gory films indeed

grymlock
Cannibal Holocaust and dead alive for sure... cheers mate!! beer

Syren
hellraiser shit me right up, and freddy when he threw the girl around the room and u couldnt see him. and for some reason i think ihmohtep in the mummy was gross animation, im not sure why, it just sickened me to think he needed to rebuild himself from parts of live ppl. oh and the scarabs under the skin, eewww! i guess my imagination is a little off the hook, im still scared of the blind puppet in muppet treasure island!!

ragesRemorse
hellraiser hellbound

pablo007
The 1st Evil Dead

BackFire349
evil dead isnt gory at all.... dead alive beats it hands down.

Striel
Darn... I was gonna say Dead Alive too. I feel like I just follow Backfire around, agreeing with him wherever he goes. :P

DemonicGambit
I gotta say Dead Alive or one of the Evil Dead movies

BackFire349
it tends to happen alot, considering im always right. stick out tongue

pablo007
I haven't seen Dead Alive but Evil Dead 1 is gory and bloody as hell.

BackFire349
theres MUCH worse out there. evil dead is pretty tame i think.

Evil Dead
I'm going to have to second Hellbound: Hellraiser 2 ...........it wasn't the bloodiest movie ever.........but damn it , it sure was gory as hell.

They play the flashbacks from part 1 with Frank coming back to life.....skinless........the entire process......they show Frank in Larry's sking being torn apart at the end of Hellraiser 1..............

I think the skinless Frank and Julia are extremely gory.........add onto that the crazy guy who carves himself up with a straight razor on top of the matress in Dr. Chanard's house...............extremely gory. It wasn't too gory but I also liked when they are in hell and Julia is sucked out of her skin while trying to get to Kirsty and Tiffany.

The whole scene where Dr. Chanard was transformed into a cenobite was also pretty good............

I guess we don't have to wonder why they havn't released a rated version of this dvd..........or video since it's original video pressing.........because the rated r version sucked, they had to cut the movie to pieces to take out the amount of gore that originally had them saddled with an nc-17..........

BackFire349
the unrated version of dead alive still takes teh cake. its just soooooo gory its on a riciulous level.

Striel
OMG, the part in Hellraiser where the guy cuts himself on the mattress is great...

slayer
jesus wept!

Lord_Andres
it's ok part 3 and 4 are the best O've seen, gonna buy Hellseeker next week

Lord_Andres
I've seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.