Why such dark clothing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JavX
Why do they wear such dark clothing. metallic even. you hardly seen bright clothing. that one lady from the first matrix in white was the only other person in the real world when put into the matrix wore white.... why is this..

oh and:

It has come to my attention that my thread about taking chocolate out of my clothes was not needed.. I ask you this.. does it count if i got it from theater candy while watching the matrix reloaded?

smokin'

Ushgarak
Ghost wore white for thr car chase.

But on the whole... it is just part of the dark style of it all.

JavX
Ushgarak.. what does your name mean?

Skittles19
Javx they wear black clothes... because they just look cooler...
can you imagine if everyone was suited in different shades of pink?

JavX
Its just that with so many mono colored outfits they seem like machines themselves..

Korri
neo suits black *sigh* love

shinta
white is the new evil!

Korri
lol

Ikobe
The Matrix is very, er, black, really. The city (it's meant to be Chicago or something, right? Why don't they have a BRITISH CITY, HM? *grr*) is very dank and rainy and blah (personally I love dank, rainy and blah weather...), and in the Agent training sim, there was a predominantly black colour scheme (par the woman in the red dress and the freaky sailor patrol... have you ever met a sailor patrol downtown?!)...

~Ikobe

GABRIEL05
I don't know why everyone wears black. But I know why switch wore white. Because her name is Switch. She switched whatever colors everyone else wore.

Ikobe
Ah, hang on a sec - Niobi wears cinnamon-red-brown-weird-curry-ish-colour and Morpheus wears...eew, purple, too. So there is *some* variation. And Persephone wore a pretty set of clothes which kinda remind me of a chocolate Vienetta (you know, those ice cream things?)

~Iko

chica16
i can't take morpheus seriously in purple lol

GABRIEL05
yeah but everyone else is in dark clothes. Switch is in light clothes. Everyone else is dark hair, switch is in light hair.

Ushgarak
And as I say, Ghost woere white for one scene. It just depends on how you are feeling.

Kes
They wear what they like, guess they like black or darker clothes (so do I) stick out tongue
As for the chocolate thing JavX it was just in the wrong part of the forum.

Ikobe
Black makes people look thinner, too (not that half the buggers in that movie need it... me and my mum were quite scared at how thin Keanu was in Reloaded...).

~Ikobe

Kes
Why ikobe? He looks like a prist.

JavX
Not to mention the kind of food they eat while on ship.. Its not the greatest fat builder like a nice steak is ya know smokin' Would also show why he is pale complected

Another_Smithy
Because it makes you look beast, and badass. But you got to love the awesome Italian suits that the Agents wear.

JavX
Ya those suits are pretty nice.. wouldnt mind owning one myself smokin'

Another_Smithy
Yeah I believe they are called Geucci or something like that I heard they cost $500 with shoes! Also I think they wear black clothes is for stealth reasons, they dont want to be spotted easily by Agents, also if I recall they answered a question similar to that issue (but about that one building where Neo took the pill).

Stovenutts
yea ya know how gothic people that are different wear that stuff(not always though)and in the first movie they were different and wore that stuff. also they do most of thier stuff at night so they need the camo. after the first movie it set up a "matrixish" style, and they werent going to change that in reloaded.

Another_Smithy
If you ask me the Agents look more badass than the Matrix people, imagine a dude in a suit with glasses and a wire tap in his ear walk up to you and say Mr.(Your last name). Shit I would run, if I saw a free mind person than I would just say, dude goth makes you look like MM!

JavX
I dont get the whole MM thing? somebody care to enlighten me? smokin'

Another_Smithy
Well my MM that I posted above means Marilyn Manson. MWAM means Matrix within a matrix if thats what you mean by people talking about it all the time.

JavX
ah, thanks smokin'

Kes
I think you mean Gucci.
I don't think the clothes they wear help them go unnoticed. kinda easy to spot actually stick out tongue

Another_Smithy
Ahh see your smokin JavX...^__^

Well honestly with that huge coat on dont you think that would destract Neo and the others from fighting, it is a pretty big coat, I have one and its pretty hard to move like they would.

Kes
Well is coat is kinda molded to him. The top is close to the body and the end is lose. He did do the scenes in it so it cant be that badsmile

Stovenutts
i love neo's outfit. its sooo awsome.

Another_Smithy
He is a badass ill give him that but dude even if my theory is correct and he does die like that, man it was such a tubeular adventure dudes! ^__^

Also gotta love Morphs clip on shades dude.

Crappybob
The real answer is Black is easier to render the computer effects with. That is all there is to it.

Agent_Smith
i think that they wear black to easily stand out for good targets for agent pistols

Ikobe
I want Neo's coat, as stupid an un-badass as it would look on me. I'd probably look a bit like Anne Robinson though... *shudder* Just with my head.

~Iko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.