IM looking for….

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRatT12

ChinaNiki
Mom: We should get a family portrait done.
Daughter: Well, then I'm gonna need some make-up.
Mom: They will probably just airbrush all the flaws out.
Dad: Than, there won't be anything left. Happy Dance

hrh_jennifer
Alan Rickman as the Sheriff in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves...

"That's it cancel the kitchen scraps for the poor, something something the orphans, and call off Christmas!"

Godshinto
How about this one Hackers

"God gave Men Brains Larger than Dogs, os they wouldn't hump women's legs."

Pirates_lass
"dont dream it be it"

ragesRemorse
"its not the years that define a man its the miles he's walked"

Indiana jones

Pirates_lass
"bring meh that horizin...nanananananana and rotten eggs...drink up me mates yo-ho"

Acidedge
Ahem...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the unequities of the week and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the week through the valley of darkness, for he is truely his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengence and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the lord when I lay down my vengence upon thee."

I don't half memorise who rubbish.

A.

RonzMyBoy
joe just call me joe that's like those stupid cocktail waitresses. Hi my names kimberly Hi my names janis dont they know your suppose to have a last name? -You've Got Mail

Your a great cheerleader Aaron but maybe you just not boyfriend material. Buh bye -Bring It On

Your dogs are gay. - Legally Blonde 2

Aurora
One of my favorite scenes of all time!

Rick:I'm saying it because it's true. Inside of us, we both know you belong with Victor. You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going. If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life. We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night.
Ilsa:When I said I would never leave you.
Rick: And you never will. But I've got a job to do, too. Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. Ilsa, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. Someday you'll understand that. Now, now... Here's looking at you kid.

A.D. Skinner
This speech gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it or read it...It is from ID4 - Said by Bill Pullman playing the President.

In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in this history of mankind.
Mankind -- that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.
Perhaps its fate that today is the 4th of July; and you will once again be fighting for our freedom, not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution -- but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist.
And should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice:
"We will not go quietly into the night.
We will not vanish without a fight.
We're going to live on.
We're going to survive."
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Kes
A.D that's the most pathetic speech I've ever heard!
Sorry.

DeNiro
I am not a charles shwab i do not need your bussiness i vaule it. I am succseful to the point where i dont need to chase down your bussiness. Hey kid. GET THE FUUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!

vin deilse- boiler room

Fire
any given sunday:
Damato his speech about Inches: I can type it all but you can find it on Kazaa or you can get my msn and I'll send it to ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.