Ren and Stimpy.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I love ren and stimpy, but I cant find them anywhere on tv. are they still on? if so, on what station and what time?

DemonicGambit
I loved that show I would watch it all the time!!

Yeah it still comes on, since I don't know your state can't say an exact channel. But do you know which channel you guys get Spike TV? Its on there, hope that helps!

Rogue Jedi
i laugh my ass off at the tasteless humor.

Capt_Fantastic
It's advertised here(in North Carolina) at 11:30 on Nick Toons, but every time I go to watch it, it's Rugrats....even though the channel guide says Ren & Stimpy....

drumsgirl13
i love that show! even though it's all about brains and guts, it still cracks me up more than ever!

GABRIEL05
That sux... them jomofo's up and tell them to fix it

KidRock
where do u live jedi i live in new england and its on allll the time on spike TV ( just turned into spike from TNN ) but yeah its on evrey monday on spike.

Killer
wow.. this is creepy.. i just posted in fave old school post or whatever and wrote ren and stimpy.. then i find this..

yeah.. I LOVE that show.. big grin

ObieTrice 26
Ren and Stimpy was cool,i still watch it sometimes,i am surprised that it was made by Nicklodeon cuz Ren and Stimpy's humour seems more...senseles and violant and maybe even the show was a bit more mature then their other stuff (by mature i mean that it almost seems like at was aimed at an older audience)i heard that Nicklodeon didnt like the show to much cuz it was to violant and stuff like that, an episode actualy got banned cuz it was to violant!

Killer
I beilive that.. They have a show with Ren and Stimpy on Tnn.. well they use to.. and it was MENT for older viewers.. haha

Capt_Fantastic
So, you're saying it was violent? big grin

Dexx
ren and stimpy was the sickest cartoon i've seen. very gross. I loved it big grin

Rogue Jedi
yes, the grossness is what made it great.

DemonicGambit
I thought 'Log' was pretty cool, an' what was that superhero's name? He was made of frenchtoast or somethin'? That was a great show

ObieTrice 26
Powdered Toast Man!!!!

DemonicGambit
Yeah him!!! He was cool big grin

Rogue Jedi
ren, holding a bar of soap: "oh, my lovely ice cream bar." he eats the soap!!!! space dementia!!!

ObieTrice 26
i liked Muddy Mudskipper big grin

Killer
Oo i miss that damn show..

-=Urot=-
I hate the new Ren & Stimply Show. Its dry and very boring.

IMO the old Nicklodeon cartoon had more style. This new show is just full of tired old gags.

drumsgirl13
the "joy" song cracked me up!

-=Urot=-
When I first heard that song, I could not get it out of my head for like a week!

*** OH MY GOD I FEEL A RELAPS COMING ON..... ***

Hello boys and girls, this is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats
This is a song about a whale, NO this is a song about being happy
Thats right!
Its the happy happy, joy joy song!

Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy joy

I dont think your happy enough, thats right!
I'll teach you to be happy!
I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
Now boys and girls, lets try it again...

Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy joy!

Iff-in you ain`t the grandaddy of all liars!
The little critters of nature...they dont know that they're ugly.
Thats very funny! A fly marrying a bumble bee!
I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me!
WHY didn't you believe me?

Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy, joy joy joyyyy!

Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance laughing out loud Happy Dance

Log!
It's better than bad.
It's good!!!

ragesRemorse
Nickalodean diddnt create ren and stimpy, MTV did it preimered when liquid television did nick just bought the rights to ren and stimpy, and there being re-aired on tbs like after stipperella

ragesRemorse
every new ren and stimpy show ive seen are just old re-runs

@ngel
laughing out loud 'trudat'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.