KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ironman vs Starscream

Ironman vs Starscream
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Ironman vs Starscream

After months of searching, Starscream believes he has found the key to resurrecting the former Decepticon leader, Megatron. The Arc Reactor developed at Stark Industries can be modified by Cybertronian technology to create a new energy core that can be used to revive fallen Autonomous robotic organisms.

One night, Starscream raids the research facilities to obtain the Arc reactor. Tony Stark is quickly notified and he dons the Mark Armor and travels to the compound.

- This event takes place several years after "Ironman", and Stark has had time to master the use of his armor.

Who Wins?

Ironman
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Starscream

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 10:17 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Technically, according to the "adherence to canon rule", Iron Man can only use his abilities that we have seen on the screen to date.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 11:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron man, I believe. Smaller and faster, yes?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 03:38 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

What have we seen Starscream do? Nothing.

Iron Man on that basis.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 06:08 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Starscream's jet judo is amazing. Hes a jet after all he has teh weapon. He also took some good shots from the Autobots in the city fight.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 06:17 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Iron Man pwns StarScream..

Tony had better feats that StarScream did

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 11:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Probably Stark, if this was rookie Stark from the movie I'd go with Starscream but if you say Tony's experienced you can bet he's made modifications to the Mark III.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 11:27 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Starscream isn't a push over. He is only second to Megatron and he took down Ratchet and Ironhide singlehandedly.

Starscream also took many hits from the F22 Raptors without ANY ill effects. While Stark was trying to evade the gunfire which could POSSIBLY imply he could not take sustained F22 machine gun fire.

Also, the only reason why the Decepticons were able to be taken down by the military was because of their particular weakness to high heat sable rounds. Every other weapon used against them was shown to be useless including large caliber rounds and missles.

There is also nothing to suggest Ironman is faster than Starscream. Starscream hits escape velocity at the end of the movie which is around Mach 33.

For comparison, although I know Stark is faster than a F22, the maximum speed of a F22 is under Mach 2.5.

I would also think Starscream is much physically stronger than Ironman. In the movies, they were flipping over large vehicles with ease.

Heres a clip of Starscream in the movie, not pointing to any particular feat. Something to note is his superior maneuverability as he fights multiple F22's. Its also pretty cool stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 01:51 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I wouldn't say Iron Man is faster than Starscream. He couldn't outrun fighter jets. I have no basis in saying this but i would say that Starscream is probably more agile and stronger than Iron Man. If it weren;t for Iron Man's Repulser blasters i would say that Iron Man is screwed in melee combat but his Repulser blasters does give him a fair fighting chance at close range. Both, Iron man and StarScream have targeting systems so, i think they hit a stalemate when it comes to artillery, although, I can't comment about StarScreams Armoring because we didn't really see him have to endure more than a few machine gun rounds. considering this im inclined to say that their armors are equally as strong as each other. The one advantage that Stark has over StarScream is his computer system and his intelligence.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 02:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Oh i would've it was the starscream from the animated movie not the live action movie.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:08 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

As much as I don' want to say it, Iron Man would win this. The way I see it, if regular, high impact so to speak, weapons that the military possesses can take down a Decepticon, than Iron Man has something that'll do the job. I mean, the 'Cons had some armor and whatnot, but a team of soldiers and a few missiles from a F-22 practically destroyed Blackout, let alone Megatron. I do think Starscream would lose this.

But he's still one of my faves!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:26 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
What have we seen Starscream do? Nothing.

Iron Man on that basis.

-AC

He didn't try to take out several F-22's, keep Ironhide and Ratchet busy, and also destroyed a helicopter with a missile?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:29 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He took out the F-22's by pretending to be their allies and blowing the shit out of them as soon as their backs were turned... it's not like they were actually fighting and he just outperformed them all.

And... considering helicopters can be taken out by heavy machine guns... meh.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:45 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Put animated starscream in and then discuss the fight.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well in that case why not just throw comic book Iron Man in there... who would win effortlessly no matter what incarnation if Starcream it is.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 05:58 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
He took out the F-22's by pretending to be their allies and blowing the shit out of them as soon as their backs were turned... it's not like they were actually fighting and he just outperformed them all.

And... considering helicopters can be taken out by heavy machine guns... meh.

Yeah, I didn't think his feats were that great at all. Bummer really. He still did shit though.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:00 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's cool though. My favorite Decepticon actually.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:01 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Why are the movie versus forums turning into anime and comic version fights? Hell Klown was right, Comic IM will stomp him so lets keep this at their even movie form.

Starscream is everyone's favorite because he has the mechanical testicular fortitude to disobey Megatron and plot against him.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:06 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Why are the movie versus forums turning into anime and comic version fights? Hell Klown was right, Comic IM will stomp him so lets keep this at their even movie form.

And how is Starscream considered anime ??

he's from a cartoon thats american and plus there are two transformers movies not counting the sequal thats coming.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:10 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think by anime he's referring to Goku.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2008 06:13 AM