KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Chewie without bowcaster vs Same-sized King Kong Jnr

Chewie without bowcaster vs Same-sized King Kong Jnr
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Chewie without bowcaster vs Same-sized King Kong Jnr

To the death in Kong Jnr's home turf on Skull Island.

Chewie is allowed to improvise weapons, but doesnt have his bowcaster. He is allowed the full use of his wookie ingenuity.

And its when any Adults kongs are all dead. And Kong Jnr is of the same build as adult Kong, but Chewie's height.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 10:25 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Kong Jr have a big Dong Jr? Or is it super sized?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 10:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Gorilla's have small penis' proportionately.

/endfact

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 10:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

What movie is this "Same-sized King Kong Jnr" from?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2009 11:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Son of Kong I think.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 02:06 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

So.... so far then, the Wookie wins in the todger war...?

Mind you, what evidence is there (not counting the wookie cyber pron scandal of the holdiday special) to suggest the wookie's superiority in the trousersnake dept...?

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 26th, 2009 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 04:47 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If the ape has the same fighting skills that King Kong '05 had, then I say the damn dirty ape wins.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That build he has at that height does equal some wallop.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
That build he has at that height does equal some wallop.

Normal gorillas stand at about 5-51/2 feet height and they're strong enough to rip out a man's arm from the socket or a car's door from it's hinges, so a 7+ foot tall ape would twist the wookie until he snapped.

How strong are wookies compared to their porportions?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I wouldnt know where to look for data, I guess.

The most of their movie feats are in ROTS.
And there wasnt much arm-ripping going on as I would had hoped for despite that impressive bragg by Han in ANH... shifty
So it looks like Kong would be the stronger then.

But them wookies are smart fu**ers.
I see Chewie getting all like Dutch as the final battle approached in Predator. Setting traps and the like
Devising traps and stuff from his techy knowledge edge on Kong..

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 09:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

True, so it would be intelligence and tactics vs brute force and speed, as the '05 Kong was a fast and powerful combatant.

It's really depend how much prep time Chewbacca had, if the ape just bum-rushed him, he'd probably be ****ed, both proper and figuratively.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2009 10:20 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But them wookies
Howdy Tex

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 12:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx

How Big is Kong Jr compared to the wookie? As of now i have to side with the monkey. I don't think Chewie has a chance. One hit from Kong should be enough to take care of the wookie.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 02:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Same height as Chewie. (lets say for argument's sake 7ft.)

Yeah Im convinced now...
As yourself and Robtard said a Metaphorical and literal raping given by Kong to Chewie h2h.

So Chewie'd better get making ambushes for Kong.

Chewie could lure Kong with a trail of bananas into snare trap that triggers two logs swinging toward each other like the ones those ones in ROTJ. That might make a mess of Kong...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 04:15 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Chewie could lure Kong with a trail of bananas into snare trap that triggers two logs swinging toward each other like the ones those ones in ROTJ. That might make a mess of Kong...

shit, im sold. Chewie owns smokin'

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:11 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
shit, im sold. Chewie owns smokin'

stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:41 PM