KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Aliens Vs Wicket

Aliens Vs Wicket
Started by: Sadako of Girth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Aliens Vs Wicket

Death match on endor.

Wicket is allowed to use any Ewok weaponry seen in ROTJ
Primary weapon bow and arrow/spear.

Against an Alien like in the first movie.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 10:58 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

who is wicket?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:15 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Wicket W. Warrick from Return of the Jedi. He is the Ewok who befriends Leia.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:16 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:17 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

oooh, ok.

In that case i'd say Wicket wins. all he needs to do is camp out in a tree and wait until the Alien pursues him up the tree. Although, I think it would take a shit load of arrows to drop the Alien but i think Wicket could attack and retreat until the alien goes down. One Alien is not much of a threat.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Would the Aliens, as a collective species, be able to live with the shame of having one of their number being defeated by Ewok...?

And how about against two...?
(I just realised I named it "AlienS Vs Wicket", after all.. stick out tongue )

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 27th, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wicket dies.

Wonder what a Xeno would look like if it was based off a Ewok birthing...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Oh man that'd be dangerous...due to how hilarious it probably look.

You'd be too paralysed with laughter to run away before it eats your face off. Do you reckon it'd still be furry...?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 11:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'd guess no fur, as the Xeno's based off human and dog birth/DNA lack hair.

It would be deadly though.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 12:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is crazy, an Ewok versus an Alien? Alien would pwn Wicket.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 01:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Even with Wicket's spear and arrows...? From an elevated position as postulated earlier...? He could use catapults, that crap looking yet effective ewok-glider, theres a lot in the furry little bastard's favour..
He could rig traps ala Alien3.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:44 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd guess no fur, as the Xeno's based off human and dog birth/DNA lack hair.

It would be deadly though.

Do you think it'd look like my Avvy...?

Look at the cold, dead eyes..... very alienesque.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 02:45 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Even with Wicket's spear and arrows...? From an elevated position as postulated earlier...? He could use catapults, that crap looking yet effective ewok-glider, theres a lot in the furry little bastard's favour..
He could rig traps ala Alien3.
I dont see an arrow or two slowing down an alien, and I highly doubt the alien is gonna wander about with a bulls eye on its back.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

How about dead on in the brain...?

Look at what the longbow used to do to armour in ye olde days....

And Wicket'd have plenty of time to shoot away while the the alien swings helplessly in a net snare like the heroes got snared in in ROTJ.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
How about dead on in the brain...?

Look at what the longbow used to do to armour in ye olde days....

And Wicket'd have plenty of time to shoot away while the the alien swings helplessly in a net snare like the heroes got snared in in ROTJ.
You think an arrow can penetrate the skull of an alien? In AVP the hot black chick uses a dead aliens skull as a shield.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:08 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Xenos have the ability to spit acid though, and thier tails can actually cover big gaps of space.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 03:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You think an arrow can penetrate the skull of an alien? In AVP the hot black chick uses a dead aliens skull as a shield.

She was very black and very hot.

RJ has a point, seems that their exoskeletons would provide protection; not sure how much, but stopping a stone-tipped arrow fired by a 3-foot midget isn't beyond reason.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:04 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Fair play. So the more weighty spear might be the best way then..

I thought the main point of the head was that it was acid resistant...
Thats what the predator, seemed to be emphasising to the chick.

And theres a lot of difference between blocking blunt trauma and stopping all that energy concentrated on a shapened point....
It like how its so massively hard to a crack a coconut, for example, but stab it with the tip of a knife or ice pick and its coconut juice time.....

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jan 28th, 2009 at 05:58 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 05:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your logic is sound, I'm just weary of how much force a stone-tipped arrow fired from a very small bow in the hands of someone with extremely short arms would have.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 06:21 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Every time I read this thread I envision a T Rex fighting a teddy bear.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2009 08:33 PM