KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Duncan McCloud (Highlander) vs Blade

Duncan McCloud (Highlander) vs Blade
Started by: LordFear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordFear

Duncan McCloud (Highlander) vs Blade

Any takers on this?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 04:56 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha...Your spelling rocks.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 05:29 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordFear
Any takers on this?

I know who wins, but what is the scenario?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 07:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

There can be only one.

And its not a vampire..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:51 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by LordFear
Any takers on this?

Highlander should be better skilled; as he'd had several centuries of practice, but Blade's going to cut off his head. Vampire speed, agility, reflexes and strength ftw, imo.

It's also MacLeod.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 30th, 2009 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Don't Highlanders get more powerful with each kill? Or was that just PIS bullshit?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:57 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden101
Hahaha...Your spelling rocks.

Is it Duncan MacCleod? (Being a highlander n'all, it should be spelled that way....right?)

Honestly, I might have mispelled it myself...because what I typed above is what I would have put up.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Don't Highlanders get more powerful with each kill? Or was that just PIS bullshit?

They do, as the Russian was the "most powerful" of them all because he had taken the most heads. But going from film feats, even his greatest feats don't compare to Blade's speed, agility and strength. Hell, Blade was even the better swordsmen on camera.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Duncan. way too skilled for Blade.......provided it's JUST swordfighting. also vamps have more strength and speed than regular joes but onscreen Blade hasn't done anything in sword fighting that Duncan can't handle with too much trouble. not only that but Duncan has fought almost every kind of sword/blade fighter out there. Blade hasn't done that nor does he have centuries of experience.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:08 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The battle he had with the two vampire-ninja types in the being of Blade II was far more impressive and skilled than the Duncan's feats.

Granted, I don't recall much of the Highlander films besides the first one, as I either didn't watch them or only watched parts, as they were complete shit. So enlighten me with a scene from the Highlander films that trumps what Blade has done?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:41 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Is it Duncan MacCleod? (Being a highlander n'all, it should be spelled that way....right?)

Honestly, I might have mispelled it myself...because what I typed above is what I would have put up.

You don't need the 2nd C for this specific spelling but it has variations.

Shit clan anyway...But then what do you expect from a clan who's name derives from a Norse word for "ugly"

Anyway....I always thought Connor was the more skilled.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:42 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Note to self: Do not marry a woman with the MacLeod last name.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

You don't need the 2nd C for this specific spelling but it has variations.

Shit clan anyway...But then what do you expect from a clan who's name derives from a Norse word for "ugly"

Anyway....I always thought Connor was the more skilled.

I am the exact opposite, I've always thought Duncan had the more skill set than Connor did

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:58 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I am the exact opposite, I've always thought Duncan had the more skill set than Connor did

The film when they fight together (endgame) states pretty clearly that Connor was more powerful than Duncan and that He sacrificed himself to Duncan so Duncan could get the power of all Connor's kills. (which were far more than Duncan's)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 10:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh shit, I was confusing the two, thought Duncan was Lambert.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 11:04 PM
dadudemon

The Ducan from the live action movies sucks, relative to Blade. Blade would rip him a new one, many times over.

We should use the Anime movie version as he is MUCH more impressive and reflects, IMO, what the Highlander skills should be after killing and absorbing the powers of all the other people he fought.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 11:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Highlander should be better skilled; as he'd had several centuries of practice, but Blade's going to cut off his head. Vampire speed, agility, reflexes and strength ftw, imo.

It's also MacLeod.
Mhm. Right on, whitey.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 12:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The film when they fight together (endgame) states pretty clearly that Connor was more powerful than Duncan and that He sacrificed himself to Duncan so Duncan could get the power of all Connor's kills. (which were far more than Duncan's)

i remember the scene now, thanks for reminding me..

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
They do, as the Russian was the "most powerful" of them all because he had taken the most heads. But going from film feats, even his greatest feats don't compare to Blade's speed, agility and strength. Hell, Blade was even the better swordsmen on camera.
I thought that black shapeshifter was the most powerful.....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:42 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I thought that black shapeshifter was the most powerful.....

I was talking about the first film, the only good one of the series.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 04:54 AM