KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hellboy versus The Thing.....

Hellboy versus The Thing.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellboy versus The Thing.....

Hand to hand combat on the beach. Hellboy is pissed because Thing stole his candy bars in retaliation at Hellboy checking out Thing's blind girlfriend.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 09:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

That sounds more like something Johnny would do...

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:11 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:58 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The whole stealing the candy bars thing. Sounds like a practical joke Johnny Storm would pull. As for who would win...I dunno, they've both gone up against some pretty heavy duty creatures...movie wise, I think Hellboy has the advantage.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 04:59 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellboy is the better fighter no doubt, but can he hurt The Thing?

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:16 PM
dadudemon

Yeah..

Hellboy is the much better hand to hand combatant. I would give the strength and weight advantage to The Thing, by far.

I'm sure Hellboy's fist could make some damage on The Thing.

What do you want to say? One hit and Hellboy's out? If Hellboy makes one mistake, The Thing wins. I would say that Hellboy's big hand would do some damage and he could even win if he doesn't get any of those haymakers from The Thing.

Good match up.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can hit Thing in the Thang. You know, in his rocky balls.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:23 PM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He can hit Thing in the Thang. You know, in his rocky balls.

laughing

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:24 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Actaully, I don't even think the Fist can do any damage. Thing took a huge safe door, which hit him so hard that he got stuck in the wall. All he said was that it hurt, but he was fine after.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:25 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess Hellboy should have a weapon then. Ideas?

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:27 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

His gun? no expression

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:34 PM
KingD19

Which one, the original Revolver, or the Big Baby? And don't those guns fire rounds with lucky things in them and stuff?

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:35 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Big Baby. Yeah, that one was coooooooooool.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 05:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Ah shit, I was thing it was John Carpenter's 'The Thing', thing.

Hard to say, if the Hand Of Doom can't get past Thing's durability, Hellboy is going down for his punches.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 11th, 2009 06:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone here more familiar with Thing's durability?

Old Post May 12th, 2009 01:00 AM
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is weaker than the comic version so you know as much as anyone else that saw the films.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 01:02 AM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He took getting hit by Doom's lightning, which pierced clean through a normal person.

He got hit with a huge vault door going at high velocities, and he was okay.

I can't really remember anything else from him.

Although, Hellboy's greatest strength feat was whooping Mr. Wink's ass.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 02:58 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

He flipped a speeding Jeep Grand Cherokee with one punch.

Tossed about those demons in the first film.

I know there's more, mind hazy right now.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 12th, 2009 04:09 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Knocked down a few brick walls with his big ass fist.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 04:34 AM
dadudemon

hmm...

I don't think you should have posted "ass fist" RJ. That's not PG-13.

That's PG-17!

Old Post May 12th, 2009 05:43 AM