KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lestat vs. Wolverine

Lestat vs. Wolverine
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lestat vs. Wolverine

This is Interview with the Vampire Lestat.

So I was just rewatching the first X-Men where Xavier says Rogue could have killed Wolvie by sucking out his life energy. Obviously that's different than drinking blood but I'm wondering if Lestat could win that way?

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:58 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ace of Knaves
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine Wins! Haven't you heard? Wolverine ALWAYS wins.

Nuff said Bub!

Old Post May 25th, 2009 03:09 AM
Ace of Knaves is currently offline Click here to Send Ace of Knaves a Private Message Find more posts by Ace of Knaves Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Luminatus
This is Interview with the Vampire Lestat.

So I was just rewatching the first X-Men where Xavier says Rogue could have killed Wolvie by sucking out his life energy. Obviously that's different than drinking blood but I'm wondering if Lestat could win that way?

No. no expression

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 25th, 2009 03:09 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hugh Jackman punches Tom Cruise in the mouth

Oh and Logan wins

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 25th, 2009 03:50 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XanatosForever

No. no expression

Why not? Lestat is faster, older, smarter....
Have you any proof Movie Logan can survive having his blood drained completely? Well not completely. Lestat will have to let the last bit just trickle out.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:19 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Louis can move much faster than the human eye can perceive. Lestat is older than Louis, and should precede him in power.

The movie never clearly reveals the powers of Vampires. I think I've only seen super speed. The only other power was shown by Armand, who was walking upside down on walls. However, the characters of the novel in which the movie is based on, are much more powerful, and will deal with Wolverine with ease.

Movie version though, while Lestat will never be tagged, I don't see how he can put Wolverine down.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:20 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well yeah Book Lestat would murderrate Wolverine.

Also in the movies the first time Lestat bit Louis they were floating. After Claudia poisoned him and they tried to dispose of the body, he killed and fed on crocs.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:27 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lestat is a vampire, he has super strength and moves faster than the human and mutant eye can follow. He bites Logan in the neck, moves away, and before Logan can heal, Lestat is on him again, biting in the same place. The wound will never heal 100%, Logna will bleed out and die.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:04 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Logan was healing instantly from having Phoenix trying to turn him into ash. I'm sure he can heal fast enough to keep Lestat from taking him down. And how do you think the book version of Lestat would handle comic Wolverine?

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:12 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He wasnt healing instantly, there was at least a coupla seconds between him being wounded and the wound healing. And Lestat will rip his jugular out, that will take alot faster to heal than a scorch mark.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:15 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

A scorch mark?

She tore the skin off of his bones. erm

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

no expression Correct me of I'm wrong, but isn't disintegration > chomp? She was essentially doing the same thing she tried on Xavier, and Logan tanked it.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:25 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Exactly, she was destroying flesh, muscle, soft tissue, everything from the top layer of skin, to the bone. And he was growing it back constantly, keeping up with the damage. No way a simple throat rip is taking him out.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:34 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watch the vid:

The worst attack DP throws at Logan is at :57, and the wounds take at least 5 seconds to heal.

Lestat will be on Logan before Logan can react, and will be moving away from him before Logan knows he has even been bitten. By the time Logan realizes that Lestat has torn his windpipe out, Lestat will be back on Logan, before the wound has a chance to begin healing. Lestat has super human strength and is WAY too fast for Logan to hit, he will never touch Logan.

Another possibility is for Lestat to attack Logan from behind, pin Logan's arms to his sides, and drain him dry. Yes, Lestat is that strong and fast.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:59 AM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
And how do you think the book version of Lestat would handle comic Wolverine?

Well Akasha ran across the ocean to outpace the sun. Lestat not only drank her blood but later on the blood of God. That gives him speed even comics Logan can't match.
On top of that he has psychic powers.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 08:03 AM
KingD19

Obviously you're not watching your own vid, he's healing from those wounds very rapidly, and if he can heal from the bone to the epidermis in moments, mending his throat will be childs play.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 04:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Another possibility is for Lestat to attack Logan from behind, pin Logan's arms to his sides, and drain him dry. Yes, Lestat is that strong and fast.

Yeah, anally from behind.

While Lestat can dance around Wolverine and possibly even pin him, as we don't know Lestat's max strength level and Wolverine is somewhere above peak human (yes, assholes, he is, he tossed two grown men at the same time, one with each arm), how is he going to "drain him"?

I don't think Lestat can hold 10+ pints of blood, and Wolverine has that healing factor. If Lestat is stupid enough to slow down for a grapple, this will only give Wolverine a chance to cut his fine apparel.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on May 25th, 2009 at 06:29 PM

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, every vampire movie made, the vampire, especially the older ones, have super human strength. Why would Lestat be an exception? Also, Lestat is shown sucking someone dry at least twice in IWTV, I believe.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:42 PM
KingD19

Yeah, but that person wasn't able to fight back, or heal themselves. And in most of the older movies, they didn't show the vampires doing much of anything, just being menacing.

And Tard is right, while Lestat is engaged and trying to get those pearly whites in Logan, he'll get 6 shiny claws between the ribs.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:56 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already countered that. Lestat is so fast that Logan will never see him. Lestat will be able to grab Logan, bite him, and be away before Logan realizes what happened.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 07:09 PM