KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Witch-King vs. Voldemort

Witch-King vs. Voldemort
Started by: Luminatus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Witch-King vs. Voldemort

Lord of Nazgul

vs. the most powerful dark wizard ever.

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:06 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Probably Voldemort.

Witch-King was killed by that pathetic female in ROTK. Whereas Voldemort has been casting spells for 6 films now.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 01:23 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Witch-King lost to a midget and a woman who was inexperienced in battle.

Yeah.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

No man can kill the Witch-King?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:19 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lich Witch King can't be killed by a man, so he probably wins.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:20 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Placidity
No man can kill the Witch-King?
When Voldemort was nude in Goblet of Fire as a baby and adult, did you see a penis?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only way they killed the Witch-King was with a plot device sword. Or was it a dagger... Normal swords do absolutely nothing as he's a wraith.

As such I'm unfamiliar with what Voldy could do to beat him..

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:40 AM
Luminatus is currently offline Click here to Send Luminatus a Private Message Find more posts by Luminatus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Luminatus
The only way they killed the Witch-King was with a plot device sword. Or was it a dagger... Normal swords do absolutely nothing as he's a wraith.

As such I'm unfamiliar with what Voldy could do to beat him..
Was this in the movie? Keep in mind the books do not count.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 02:41 AM
Luminatus
Restricted

Account Restricted

No idea. Might have been.

Also I forgot he overpowered Gandalf. Gandalf has some pretty impressive feats in the movies like his fight with the Balrog and such.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
When Voldemort was nude in Goblet of Fire as a baby and adult, did you see a penis?
His dark mark?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

No idea. Might have been.

Also I forgot he overpowered Gandalf. Gandalf has some pretty impressive feats in the movies like his fight with the Balrog and such.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 07:12 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by NemeBro
Witch-King lost to a midget and a woman who was inexperienced in battle.

Yeah.

Inexperienced in battle, but not untrained. Voldemort gets owned by his own failed creation.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 08:07 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Witch-King vs. Voldemort

Lord of Nazgul

vs. the most powerful dark wizard ever.

Who wins?

Witch King wins. He need only destroy Vold's little wand with a thought and then crush him.

Voldermort isn't the "most powerful dark wizard ever" either, that's something only a silly HP fanboy would say, shame on you for being one. Skeletor is more powerful and far darker, as his skin is [dark] blue.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 07:48 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, Witch King was literal when he said no man can kill him, and since he's already a dead half ghost thing, Death Spells will not work. Voldemort gets a new nose.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 07:56 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Witch King ftw. 10/10

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 02:09 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Lol.

His manipulation of the gigantic fire snake of doom did not involve the use of his wand at all.

He could kill the Witch-King with that.

Also, destroy his wand? Cause the Witch-King really showed that in the movies...Right? Oh, and spells in HP that directly target the wand, are easily defended against by Voldemort.

Seriously, we are talking about the guy who got the shit kicked out of him by Aragorn wielding a torch. Not to mention the other Nazgul were there to back him up. Lol.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:30 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The fact still remains that a man can't defeat the witch king, which means Voldy is up the creek without a paddle.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:32 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So...The prophecies and destiny shit in Tolkienverse are being used in a vs. thread on a forum?

Lol. Pathetic.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:34 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

no expression Why?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 03:41 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Because vs. threads are set in a neutral setting where certain laws of the other universe do not apply.

You want to play this shitty game, it was prophecised that only Harry Potter and Voldemort are capable of killing eachother.

So since Witch-King=/=Harry Potter, OBVIOUSLY, he is incapable of killing Voldemort! eek!

By that shitty train of logic anyway.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:18 AM