KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....

Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....

Darth Maul is dropped on the westernmost point of New York city at sundown. He has only his double bladed lightsaber and force powers. The darkseekers see him and attack. Maul is forced to fight his way through the city to an extraction point located on the easternmost point of the city. Can Maul make it? Maul fails if he is bitten, BTW. If he gets hungry or needs water, he must find it along the way.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:48 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Darth Maul>>>Neville in everything except for intelligence. His combat training and workout regime is insane. I say he does this w/ ease while having fun.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 04:06 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Darth Maul wins this. He'd kill every single one of them if they were dumb enough to keep coming after him once he slaughters a few waves.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:13 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is, he only has a few hours to make it across town, and he must not get bit.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:50 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Darkseekers are toast.. Maul can take them out very fast or toy with them

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Thing is, he only has a few hours to make it across town, and he must not get bit.
Maul is pretty amazing. He's a beast in combat. He's capable of moving faster than the eye can follow. Hell, I'd bet he could kill dozens without his lightsaber. He's that good. erm

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:21 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed, but the darkseekers will be attacking en horde.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:25 PM
Darth Martin

Then he'll kill him by horde. Basically my mindset is Blade would do this. Darth Maul>>>Blade.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:27 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder how Maul would commence. Take them head on, or be steathy and avoid them?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....

If there's hundreds of them and they've coming form all angles, I'd think there's a decent chance he'd get bite, if only once.

They're super-human in regards to speed, agility and strength; one is bound to get through while he's destroying others and land a hit.

He'd work a whole lot of them though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well if there in NYC, he'd just fling cars at some, choke others, h2h some, chop some to bits, etc. Stealth or straight on, he's capable of both.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:30 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....

Originally posted by Robtard
If there's hundreds of them and they've coming form all angles, I'd think there's a decent chance he'd get bite, if only once.

They're super-human in regards to speed, agility and strength; one is bound to get through while he's destroying others and land a hit.

He'd work a whole lot of them though.
Mhm. This is why I think he'd try stealth, avoid them and fight only when needed.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:30 PM
Darth Martin

Another thing is, he can run at superspeeds far faster than these "Darkseekers".

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:35 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes Indeed.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....

Mhm. This is why I think he'd try stealth, avoid them and fight only when needed.

He doesn't seem the stealth type, more of the the 'you want a piece of me, come on mother****ers' rush headlong into the fray slicing everything in his path apart type.

Using his mind though, he could likely make it, though once they're onto him, they'll keep coming and he's going to have a hard time running at full speed in a city full of debris. Though his force-jump is likely going to help him get higher ground faster than they can climb.

So, smart-maul, probably could, kill-em-all Maul, likely gets hits.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

On the contrary, Maul is quite the stealth man. He's capable of making himself invisible for a short time through use of the Force. Remember before TPM Sidious mainly used Maul as a spy and assassin.

But as you said he has a huge pride that was on display at Naboo when he let Kenobi pull the biggest upset in movie history.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:47 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....

He doesn't seem the stealth type, more of the the 'you want a piece of me, come on mother****ers' rush headlong into the fray slicing everything in his path apart type.

Using his mind though, he could likely make it, though once they're onto him, they'll keep coming and he's going to have a hard time running at full speed in a city full of debris. Though his force-jump is likely going to help him get higher ground faster than they can climb.

So, smart-maul, probably could, kill-em-all Maul, likely gets hits.
Smart Maul would surely realize that with the sheer numbers of darkseekers, his chances of being bit are much higher if he doesnt use stealth.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Movie feats only; I don't recall Maul going invisible.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:48 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Invisible? Who said invisible?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:50 PM
Darth Martin

Movie feats only; I don't recall Maul going invisible.
Fair enough.

Invisible? Who said invisible?
I did. Maul does it when evading a bounty hunter on Coruscant in the novel Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:55 PM