KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » HUGE Mother****er Saloon brawl...

HUGE Mother****er Saloon brawl...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

HUGE Mother****er Saloon brawl...

The following guys are in a saloon, just the six of them, and a fight breaks out. Who is the last man standing?

Ivan Drago (Rocky 4)
Marv (Sin City)
Attila (Lionheart)
The Russian (The Punisher)
O' Brien (Fearless)
Khan (The Quest)

The fight starts when Drago orders a shot of vodka, and Marv makes fun of his accent. The Russian from "The Punisher" hears Marv, and the fight is on. O'Brien, Khan and Attila join in for the hell of it. h2h combat and using barstools, bottles, etc;....Basically anything goes. To the death.

Everyone here knows who The Russian, Marv and Drago are, here are vids of O' Brien, Khan and Attila:

O' Brien

Attila

Khan (Big Mongolian fighter shown at 1:49)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 08:42 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one? yeesh.... laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 12:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well isn't Marv a little too much? He took semi-automatic(or was it fully auto?) fire from dozens anywhere except in the head if I remember and lived.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 12:37 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not really, you seen Fearless? O'Brien took everything Jet Li had and was still standing at the end. Attila took a shitload of punishment from Van Damme, lost, but not until Van Damme got pissed. And the Russian? Come on, man. Khan and Drago are pretty badass too.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 12:39 AM
Darth Martin

Well I can't comment on the other two since I haven't seen either films or the videos you posted yet but Russian ain't got nothing on Marv in anything.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 12:42 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marv is gonna be facing all of them, it's a brawl, dude.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 05:00 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marv with ease.

Has the power to do it, and again, can take more than they can give.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 11:40 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it'd be fun to watch Drago and Marv go at it. Marv never faced anyone who punches with that kind of freal power. Drago, that long jab, Marv trying to get ahold of him.

Marv would kill him in the end, but I can see Drago saying "This guy's a FREAK."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:36 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Marv would kill Drago in seconds, if he wanted. Drago punches, Marv absorbs it, grabs the Cossack and breaks him.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 03:31 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think it'd be that simple, Drago is a champion boxer, he is fast as hell and can punch with power Marv has never seen. I know Marv would eventually kill him, but I think Drago would easily be able to avoid Marv grabbing him for a while.

You gotta remember that Marv is gonna have the others to contend with too. Say the Russian and Drago have a go at Marv, what then? Marv is a beast, but even he has his limits.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 04:42 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Drago is a champion boxer and Marv has near supernatural strength and endurance that has survived gunshots and the electric chair.

It'd definitely be that simple.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 08:21 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Marv showed insane endurance. He can take slugs like a sponge.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 08:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Drago is a champion boxer and Marv has near supernatural strength and endurance that has survived gunshots and the electric chair.

It'd definitely be that simple.

-AC
No, it wouldn't be. Marv will have Drago and Attila, the punisher Russian, Khan, AND O'Brien to deal with. No way in hell he beats them all EASILY. Especially Drago and O' Brien.

BTW: Anyone can survive gunshots, see 50 cent. 8 times. And people have been known to survive the first blast from an electric chair.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:46 PM
ToyChop

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Marv with ease.

I agree with the Marv vote, but I'm not sure about the ease part.

I think he'd take a pounding, which is okay...he's got LOADS of that white medical tape.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 01:50 PM
ToyChop is currently offline Click here to Send ToyChop a Private Message Find more posts by ToyChop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ToyChop
I agree with the Marv vote, but I'm not sure about the ease part.

I think he'd take a pounding, which is okay...he's got LOADS of that white medical tape.
Pretty much.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 02:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I dont think it'd be that simple, Drago is a champion boxer, he is fast as hell and can punch with power Marv has never seen. I know Marv would eventually kill him, but I think Drago would easily be able to avoid Marv grabbing him for a while.

You gotta remember that Marv is gonna have the others to contend with too. Say the Russian and Drago have a go at Marv, what then? Marv is a beast, but even he has his limits.

When those other guys can get hit repeatedly by a car and be none the worse for it and when they're able to push a guy's head several inches into a brick wall or smash a door with enough force it send 4-5 men flying, then okay.

Marv does have limits, you're right about that; a hanfdul of tough humans isn't it though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 7th, 2009 at 03:06 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 03:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it wouldn't be. Marv will have Drago and Attila, the punisher Russian, Khan, AND O'Brien to deal with. No way in hell he beats them all EASILY. Especially Drago and O' Brien.

BTW: Anyone can survive gunshots, see 50 cent. 8 times. And people have been known to survive the first blast from an electric chair.

He's just a boxer.

50 Cent survived eight poorly placed shots. Marv survived multiple automatic weapons being aimed squarely at him and fired off. Stop being dense.

Not everything has multiple outcomes, some things just are as obvious as they seem.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 11:53 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK then, Marv will just breath on them and they will fall over. Better?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:02 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I shoulda included the big bald Nazi form Raiders, and Ghost Dog here.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 05:54 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

OK then, Marv will just breath on them and they will fall over. Better?

Why not just be knowledgeable so you don't get bitchy when called out?

Not trying to diss.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 06:37 AM