KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » The Elimination Chamber - 6 Men Will Walk In, Only 1 Will Walk Out, Nobody Wins.

The Elimination Chamber - 6 Men Will Walk In, Only 1 Will Walk Out, Nobody Wins.
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

The Elimination Chamber - 6 Men Will Walk In, Only 1 Will Walk Out, Nobody Wins.

(please log in to view the image)
The following men have been put forth in the match that will be held for the World Heavyweight 'Street Level' Championship inside an Elimination Chamber brought forth by courtesy of the WWE.

Contestants/Time of Entry
*Frank Castle (Tom Jane) Starts the match
*John Triton (John Cena) Starts the match
*James Bond (Daniel Craig) 30 Second Mark
*Michael Myers (Tyler Mane) 1 Minute Mark
*Beck (Dwayne Johnson) 1 Minute, 30 Second Mark
*Wilson Fisk (Michael Clarke Duncan) 2 Minute Mark

Rules
1. Six contestants with street clothing in an WWE Elimination Chamber.
2. 2 opponents starts the match and a new opponent enters every 30 seconds.
3. Opponents are eliminated when they are killed. Once eliminated there corpse will disapear.
4. No Weapons allowed. But the chamber, itself, is permitted to be used as a weapon.
5. The last man alive is the winner.
6. All contestants are bloodlusted.

Who wins this slobber knockle? Please give and share your reasons and logic used to determine decisions.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Aug 9th, 2009 at 01:48 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:39 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Fisk and Castle seem to have the edge here. Fisk's size and Castle's training seem quite adequate. Myers might do well for his pain tolerance and strength.

I've never seen the Daniel Craig 007 movies, nor John Cena's.

Ice Cube? Dude, I dunno.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:49 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Castle's training seem quite adequate.
Castle is no more skilled in h2h combat than Triton or Beck.

Ice Cube? Dude, I dunno.
He's been switched out with Beck from The Rundown.

I've never seen the Daniel Craig 007 movies, nor John Cena's.
Your missing out big time if you haven't seen Craig's two 007 entries. I highly recommend them. Cena's The Marine? Not so much.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Aug 9th, 2009 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:56 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

You mean...those regular men or the unkillable Michael Myers?

I'd have to say John Triton. I mean, Michael Myers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:01 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well, for the sake of this thread, let's use the ending in the first film where he got killed by that bullet to the head from Laurie.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:14 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

1) There are no guns here.

2) Except there are about a million other films after it that show he didn't die from the bullet.

Remove him from the thread, he's too overpowered.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:18 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

No, he stays. Like I said, let's use that particular ending and assume he got killed by that bullet to the head.

This means he can die.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:22 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, let's not assume that. Because there are multiple pieces of evidence, in the form of MOVIES, that show beyond doubt that he didn't die. Fact.

It's also explicitly stated that he can only die in VERY specific circumstances, and none of it involves weaponry.

So either remove him or I'll just ask Impediment to edit the thread.

Why would you ASSUME the exact opposite to what factually happened?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:32 AM
Impediment
Endless

The Tyler Mane Myers from Zombie's Halloween franchise has only been in one movie (at least, released movie) at this point in time. It was assumed that he died.

The second Halloween film has yet to be released, even if we do know for a fact hat he survived said gun shot.

We are not discussing the pre-Zombie Myers character that was, for the sake of argument, immortal.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:40 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

By this being the Michael Myers portrayed by Tyler Mane it means that we limit his feats to the ones shown in the 2007 film. Sure a sequel is due in a month but it's yet to come out so it's no useable here.

But I do see your point. So I will edit the following rule in:

Michael Myers being KO'd will count as an elimination.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:42 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, he obviously survived, so it's null and void. Unless it's a new Michael Myers, which it isn't.

Even with the K.O. rule, I'm wondering who can survive his strength. Fisk is probably the only one with a shot here. I may give it to him, but probably Myers.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 02:50 AM
Darth Martin

Survive his strength? Beck and Triton are pretty raw themselves. Bond and Castle are tanks. They walk through damage.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:03 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

The Kingpin Wins.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:21 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

He does have a great shot with coming in last and all.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:23 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

^ Also having super strength and durability...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:34 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I would say he has superior strength to everyone here. Durability has to go to Myers or Beck.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 03:49 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gonna go with Michael, I dont think he knows what pain feels like.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 04:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Myers cannot die, he wins and as crowned WWE chump stick out tongue laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 05:03 AM
BruceSkywalker is online now! Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gonna go with Michael, I dont think he knows what pain feels like.
He's at a disadvantage of being slow. Fisk alone would give him major problems. Beck took out the All-American football team with little difficulty by himself.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 11:42 AM