KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Frank Martin vs Jason Bourne

Frank Martin vs Jason Bourne
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betterman

Frank Martin vs Jason Bourne

Frank Martin has been hired as the personal driver of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

Problem is, the recent anti-Afghanistan comments made by the Prime Minister didn't fly well with the head chiefs of the United States. So, the powers that be hire Jason Bourne to kill the Prime Minister.

One day, while driving him to the Parliament, Frank stops the car, winces, and look at the Prime Minister.

"Get out!" says Frank

"What?" says the Prime Minister

"Sir, if you value your life, you will get out now!" says Frank

As he and Frank jump out of the car, the car explodes in a huge fireball.

His attempt failed, Jason tries the direct approach.

He walks towards the still shocked Prime Minister, rifle in hand, when Frank stands between them.

"What are you doing? You can't kill him!" says Frank

"This is of no concern to you, driver. Leave." says Jason

"He is a customer! You can't kill my customers, that's one of my rules!" says Frank

"You are making this worse for you. Leave while you still can." says Jason

"Look, I give you five seconds to put down that rifle and walk away before I break every single bone in your body." says Frank

"Don't say I didn't warn you." says Jason, still aiming the rifle at Frank

"You had your chance" says Frank as he takes off his shirt and picks a Desert Eagle and a .44 Magnum.

So, who wins this?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 11:59 AM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

If this goes H2H I actually don't know. Bourne fights faster and counters more but Martin is a much better physical specimen. He can do more fancy stunts while fighting which means different kicks and such.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 12:26 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Frank Martin vs Jason Bourne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betterman

Problem is, the recent anti-Afghanistan comments made by the Prime Minister didn't fly well with the head chiefs of the United States. So, the powers that be hire Jason Bourne to kill the Prime Minister.

LMAO

Originally posted by Betterman
Frank Martin has been hired as the personal driver of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

One day, while driving him to the Parliament, Frank stops the car, winces, and look at the Prime Minister.

"Get out!" says Frank

"What?" says the Prime Minister

"Sir, if you value your life, you will get out now!" says Frank

As he and Frank jump out of the car, the car explodes in a huge fireball.

His attempt failed, Jason tries the direct approach.

He walks towards the still shocked Prime Minister, rifle in hand, when Frank stands between them.

"What are you doing? You can't kill him!" says Frank

"This is of no concern to you, driver. Leave." says Jason

"He is a customer! You can't kill my customers, that's one of my rules!" says Frank

"You are making this worse for you. Leave while you still can." says Jason

"Look, I give you five seconds to put down that rifle and walk away before I break every single bone in your body." says Frank

"Don't say I didn't warn you." says Jason, still aiming the rifle at Frank

"You had your chance" says Frank as he takes off his shirt and picks a Desert Eagle and a .44 Magnum.

So, who wins this?

You should try for a career in writing scripts stick out tongue

Anyway...

Bourne kills Frank while he takes his shirt off and his vision is momentarily blocked.

But ok seriously:

* H2H: Bourne - No explanation needed.

* Firefight: Bourne - Superior weapon as well as being the better marksmen.

I feel bad for Martin, but he would win in any driving related test or battle against Bourne.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 12:32 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gonna go with Bourne here.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 01:50 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Re: Re: Frank Martin vs Jason Bourne

Originally posted by Placidity
* Firefight: Bourne - Superior weapon as well as being the better marksmen.
No arguments there.

* H2H: Bourne - No explanation needed.
I be to differ. While Bourne is the man at one on one combat, Martin is no slouch. He's a much better physical specimen. I'd say he's superior to Desh.

I feel bad for Martin, but he would win in any driving related test or battle against Bourne.
Don't, he has a decent shot at winning this. Of course he'd win a driving match but Bourne's no slouch in that either.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 06:07 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

bourne kills frank w/ his pinky

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 11:08 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

bourne assrapes frank.it'll be shawshank all over again

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:52 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Frank's stats are superior to Bourne's. If this is unarmed I could see Frank winning.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:12 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Frank's stats are superior to Bourne's. If this is unarmed I could see Frank winning.

nope.sorry.gotta disagree with u there.bourne is an ultimate weapon.second only to river tam as i see.

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:17 PM
Darth Martin

There are countless better combatants in H2H then Bourne or River for that matter.

Doesn't change the fact that Frank has superior stats. He's just as fast, stronger, and more agile.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:25 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are countless better combatants in H2H then Bourne or River for that matter.

Doesn't change the fact that Frank has superior stats. He's just as fast, stronger, and more agile.

not comabtants,ultimate weapons,like super soldier types.riddick whup all 3 of their asses,but bourne is the better H2H combatant.frank might whup him in a driving match...

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:30 PM
Darth Martin

Like I said, there are countless better fighters than Bourne.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:34 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said, there are countless better fighters than Bourne.

but that doesn't mean bourne is better than frank

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:39 PM
Darth Martin

What made you think I meant that?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:52 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gobstakid777
but that doesn't mean bourne is better than frank

whoa.f-ed up ther.it's supposed to be vice versa

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:55 PM
Darth Martin

IMO Frank would win. Not saying he's better. Bourne is a monster in one on one H2H combat. But Frank has insane skills and superior physicasl stats.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 09:02 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO Frank would win. Not saying he's better. Bourne is a monster in one on one H2H combat. But Frank has insane skills and superior physicasl stats.

where did u get these stats from
the car skills are insane.can;t argue with that.but look at bournes words in the first film-I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?
observant,intelligent,strength,speed,stamina,agili
ty,all at what seems to be captain America levels,including the h2h combat skills

wikipedia on frank-an expertise with explosives, surveillance, hand to hand combat, food preparation and evasive driving. Emphasis is given to his skills as an accomplished driver, able to conduct seemingly impossible maneuvers while retaining perfect control of his vehicle. Martin often engages in hand-to-hand combat, having to improvise using unconventional weapons against his opponents. Martin is also an accomplished sharpshooter.

besides the driving skills,jason can do all the stuff frank can do and to a far greater degree

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 09:08 PM
Darth Martin

Bourne on par with 616 Captain America's stats? no

I don't give a shit what Wikipedia says. I've seen the films and am more than intelligent enough to form my own opinion.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 09:10 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bourne on par with 616 Captain America's stats? no

I don't give a shit what Wikipedia says. I've seen the films and am more than intelligent enough to form my own opinion.

.roflmfao

ah.that was funny Happy Dance

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 09:12 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

bumped

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 10th, 2013 12:03 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote