KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Michael Myers vs Beck(The Rundown)

Michael Myers vs Beck(The Rundown)
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Michael Myers vs Beck(The Rundown)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Billy sends Beck on one last mission to Haddenfield retrieve Myers' mask to sell at an auction. To do this he must kill the ledgendary serial killer. The date is October 31.

Combatants
*Michael Myers Tyler Mane - Halloween
*Beck Dwayne Johnson - The Rundown

Setting: Robert Nevill's house in an abandoned NYC.

Scenarios
1. Both are unarmed.
2. Myers has a kitchen knife. Beck has a large tree branch.

Who wins?

Last edited by Darth Martin on Aug 11th, 2009 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 01:10 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

If Rock does peoples elbow on myers then it's all over

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 09:39 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

for a second i was gonna put down mike,but i see u have the pussy rob zombie version so beck ftw

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 07:51 AM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

How is the Rob Zombie incarnation a pussy? He's by far the most intimidating out them all.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:16 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
How is the Rob Zombie incarnation a pussy? He's by far the most intimidating out them all.

yea i kno.i just hated the movie.too much redneckness,not any scariness.i no.mike ftw.

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:18 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Let's be real then. None of the Halloween films are scary.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:22 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's be real then. None of the Halloween films are scary.

1st and 3rd were the scariest.they were all scary until H20,when it clearly became a cashcow franchise

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:29 PM
Darth Martin

First wasn't scary. It had a great soundtrack but scary........come on. All were scary? No. Third didn't even have Myers in it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:31 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

First wasn't scary. It had a great soundtrack but scary........come on. All were scary? No. Third didn't even have Myers in it.

so the f%&k what the 3rd didn't have myers in it.it was still scary as hell.what is ur view on the 2nd

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:40 PM
golem370

Myers wins

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:45 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by gobstakid777
what is ur view on the 2nd
Underrated. I found it scarier than the first. Didn't have the soundtrack of the first. Second or third best of the series.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:49 PM
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underrated. I found it scarier than the first. Didn't have the soundtrack of the first. Second or third best of the series.

cool

it's good for the bones

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 08:53 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

No people's eyebrow for Beck...

Myer's smells what Beck is cooking and beats him anyway

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 19th, 2009 09:51 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

LOL intimidating? yes becuase he was made more "dark" better? **** NO. OG michael owns zombie michael 9999999999999999/9999999999999999

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:42 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I never said the new Myers was superior to the traditional supernatural incarnation. I said he was far mor intimidating. He is.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:44 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

And I agree. But because you put the gimped version in there then Michael Loses to Beck. Who was ex Special Forces and has pretty good damage soak himself.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:51 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

How is he gimped? Because he can actually die(temporarily atleast, the sequel's due out this week). The Myers you refer to is Jason Voorhees.

I think this is a good fight. If I had to choose it'd be Beck. Size isn't a problem for him. He dismantled an All-American offensive line.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 02:58 AM
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

It doesnt matter bro. Its simple as that. He's gimped not even as stealthy, nor does he have the damage soak Myers had. Zombie gave his new Myers more "Human" like qualities than being the actual Myers. Hes totally gimped. Research the two and you will see. Also Jason didnt die, and we didnt know that in the new Jasont he wasnt immortal. As he pulled that ***** through the bottom of the dock at the end. And the new jason is also now proficient with a bow and can run. Anyways beck wins because of his military experience alone. The fact that he did that at the club doesnt mean much tho considering that even Zombies Michael could do that.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:02 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, the guy shoulder charged clean through a thick cement pillar.

The new Myers did lift up a car though, on the other hand, it was on a hill and it was a little hatchback, regular marines curl hummers, so ehhh.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Have you actually seen the new sequel? Or are you basing this off of the trailers footage?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 03:10 AM