KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ozymandias/Rorschach versus Toby Wong/Advanced Model...

Ozymandias/Rorschach versus Toby Wong/Advanced Model...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ozymandias/Rorschach versus Toby Wong/Advanced Model...

Ozymandias and Rorschach versus Toby Wong and Advanced Model from "Drive." (See vid below....)

Hand to hand combat in the nightclub from the vid I posted, anything goes. The only weapons they can use is whatever they can get their hands on.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 10:51 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Rorschach is the weak link. He's not as good a martial artist to be here. Substitute him with Nite Owl.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 11:49 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Done. Lets say first scenario is Ozy and Rorschach, the second Ozy and Nite Owl.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:04 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well Veidt could probably last to varying degrees. He's likely stronger than both of his opponents as well as faster.

Nite Owl is just flat out better than Rorschach IMO. He hits harder and is a much better martial artist. He also has armor.

Rorschach is just resourceful and is a great tactitian. Like Bourne, anything in his hands can become a weapon.

Veidt and Dan should be alright if we factor in there armor. Rorschach would be a weak link though.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:07 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont see the Watchmen beating these two asians, I mean DAMN they are badass.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:12 AM
Darth Martin

They are. I loved the choreography. Great video by the way!

But Veidt is legitimately superhuman. He's dodged and catched bullets. He's caught a knive thrown at him. Thrown a 240 lb man flying. When he dodged Comedians hits most of the time he didn't even bother to block, he moved completely out of the way or ducked. His style is truly unorthodox. It's unlike anything we've ever seen.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:39 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They are. I loved the choreography. Great video by the way!

But Veidt is legitimately superhuman. He's dodged and catched bullets. He's caught a knive thrown at him. Thrown a 240 lb man flying. When he dodged Comedians hits most of the time he didn't even bother to block, he moved completely out of the way or ducked. His style is truly unorthodox. It's unlike anything we've ever seen.
In the vid, dude throws his sunglasses at Toby, then is immediately behind him, that supercedes Ozy's speed in spades.

Speed in spades

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:41 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here are a few more vids of Toby in action:

The last one is a testament to his durability. As for advanced model, he is stronger and faster than Toby, so do the math.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 12:50 AM