KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » John Rambo vs John Matrix

John Rambo vs John Matrix
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

John Rambo vs John Matrix

The fight takes place in the amazon they are 15 miles apart both have something to lose if the other wins so they are trying their best.

Weapons for both
Two Hand Guns Block 17 & Colt M1911 both have three clips.
each have a AR-15 A3 with 6 clips
They both each have a KM2000 Combat Knife
Both get a Remington 870 shot gun
last but not least they both have 8 grenades each
Compass

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:40 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rambo. I think this was done already.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:45 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Rambo. He's been in four movies as opposed to Matrix' one.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:48 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 07:56 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gobstakid777
Restricted

Account Restricted

remember when rambo said he'd kill matrix last.he lied
rambo ftw

it's good for the bones
part of a balanced breakfast!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:15 PM
gobstakid777 is currently offline Click here to Send gobstakid777 a Private Message Find more posts by gobstakid777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Rambo. He's been in four movies as opposed to Matrix' one.

great post

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gobstakid777
remember when rambo said he'd kill matrix last.he lied
rambo ftw
That was Solly:

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:15 PM
golem370

Matrix was a badass able to push a full size suv up a slope while in the dirt. Beat a Green Beret. Lifted a Phone Booth. Broke a chain with a huge deadbolt on it. Held a 150lbs man with one arm. Push a porsche up right

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:00 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

There's no question that he's stronger. It's just Rambo has been doing what Matrix did in Commando alot more.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:39 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Matrix would pwn in H2H....Rambo would be the better field combatant.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 12:26 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What makes you think he'd pwn in h2h? I'd say based on feats Rambo is the more skilled martial artist.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 12:34 AM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Darth Martin
What makes you think he'd pwn in h2h? I'd say based on feats Rambo is the more skilled martial artist.

Matrix fought H2H way more often in just one movie...than Rambo does in his movies. Rambo was getting owned by the big Russian in the helicopter in Rambo II before he used leverage to throw him out.

Matrix was tearin' through the security in that mall...and his only challenge H2H was with the main villain at the end.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 12:56 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yes but Rambo has shown more finesse. Check out his fight scene against the Russian supersoldier in Rambo III. Also check out the stick fight.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whoa, was Matrix's fight against the mall rent a cops used here?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 05:15 AM
golem370

Matrix in the Movie was Semi-Retired. Who knows what kind of damage he caused when he was younger. He also was able to see or I guess smell it would be better an ambush coming before anybody else.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 11:33 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And he was every bit as capable of running his unit again, thats why his former CO was offering him the job.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:33 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

What a blast from the past. My thread obviously doesn't count as a remake of this one. Just a...reboot big grin. And Matrix did go back on his word

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 04:27 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rambo. I think this was done already.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 07:16 PM
golem370

I think Matrix would win imo

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 07:37 PM