KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Death Race 2009...

Death Race 2009...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Death Race 2009...

The following combatants are to compete in a Death Race:

Team one: Driver: John McClane
Navigator: John Rambo

They are driving a Ford Crown Victoria.

Team two: Driver: Fox (Wanted)
Navigator: Wesley Gibson

Team "Wanted" is driving a Dodge Viper.

Team three: Driver: Frank Martin
Navigator: Snake Plissken

Driving a 2009 BMW X3 E83 xDrive 30i SUV

Team four: Driver: Ricky Bobby
Navigator: Bob Lee Swagger

Bobby is driving his "Me" stock car.

Team five: Driver: Mad Max
Navigator: John Preston

Obviously driving Max's Interceptor.

Team six: Driver: Dom Toretto
Navigator: Xander Cage

Driving Cage's GTO.

Each car is heavily armored in the same fashion. Each car has twin M-60 machine guns on the hood, a rotating gatling gun on the trunk, and a .50 caliber machine gun on the roof (Like the one Rambo used in his last movie. The navigator can emerge through a sunroof and operate the .50 cal.). Also, each car is equipped with four RPG rockets in place of headlights.

The object is to survive, not to finish first. They must fight until there is one car left intact, that car is the winner.

The race takes place at Talladega raceway, in broad daylight, in clear weather. The drivers can use the track AND the midfield, where the spectators park their RV's.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Mad Max?

Yeah he'd be totally down for this, considering his own family was turned to road-kill.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind this is based on the shitty Death Race 2000 remake...

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Last edited by Blinky on Nov 8th, 2009 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 09:22 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm gonna go with team Wanted, Fox had mad driving skills.

I forgot to mention the following: Each car is equipped with smoke and oil, and inside each car, the navigator has an MP-5.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:32 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Mad Max, he does this kind of shit for a living and has 3 movies full of car killing feats.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You miss the car chase at the beginning of Wanted?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You miss the car chase at the beginning of Wanted?

No, she's a great driver, but being able to jump a car onto a bus isn't going to help here.

Did you miss Mad Max, Mad Max 2 (aka The Road Warrior) and Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Mad Max, all he did was chase down bikers. Road Warrior, he got pwned by a nazi swinging an exhaust pipe. Thunderdome? Dont recall any outstanding feats.

What about Martin and Plissken? Bobby and Swagger?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You've either forgotten how insanely good and destructive Max is behind the wheel, or you didn't pay attention.

-Case and destroyed those bikers, who were all armed.

-Yes, he crashed his car, that was part of the story. He also out-drove and destroyed a vicious gang of post apocalyptic motor-thugs.

-Again, outdrove and destroyed many on Auntie's men.

This list has many good/great drivers. But when it comes to outdriving/destruction while in a vehicle, Max is the upper-shit.

Here's a pic of you and DDM, you can decide who's the assless-chaps-man and who's the boy-toy.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 8th, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:53 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Comes down to Martin and Max

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 10:57 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, if we go on visual display of skill then Frank Martin wins without a doubt. Frank Martin can make a car do cartwheels and back flips at will. There is no way that he is going to lose.

I really think this comes down to Fox and Frank and Franks natural skill and intuition win. Fox definitely has a chance due to her anticipation and reaction time but Frank has showed to have a keener sense of driving and he doesn't have Foxs abilities.

If it's not against the rules to hijack and opponents vehicle then Max wins lol

Old Post Nov 8th, 2009 11:40 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You've either forgotten how insanely good and destructive Max is behind the wheel, or you didn't pay attention.

-Case and destroyed those bikers, who were all armed.

-Yes, he crashed his car, that was part of the story. He also out-drove and destroyed a vicious gang of post apocalyptic motor-thugs.

-Again, outdrove and destroyed many on Auntie's men.

This list has many good/great drivers. But when it comes to outdriving/destruction while in a vehicle, Max is the upper-shit.

Here's a pic of you and DDM, you can decide who's the assless-chaps-man and who's the boy-toy.

(please log in to view the image)
You're forgetting the heavy weaponry on each vehicle, weapons Max nas never faced before..

And

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 12:18 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I'm gonna go with team Wanted, Fox had mad driving skills.

I forgot to mention the following: Each car is equipped with smoke and oil, and inside each car, the navigator has an MP-5.

If Fox is Jolie, then this team hands down. Frank Martin is the only other person with inhuman driving skills, but she is still superior.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:29 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

1. Martin
2. Fox

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 03:00 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

team five ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Placidity
If Fox is Jolie, then this team hands down. Frank Martin is the only other person with inhuman driving skills, but she is still superior.
Pretty much, no votes for Toretto and Cage?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:54 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Placidity

Fox superior to Handsome Rob himself? I saw Wanted way back in theaters, couldn't remember her doing anything above Martin.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 01:18 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Quincy
Fox superior to Handsome Rob himself? I saw Wanted way back in theaters, couldn't remember her doing anything above Martin.

Heh, the trailer should be evidence enough. She can drive and maneuver through traffic at high speeds with her foot while shes out of the car shooting lol. Also that move she pulled to get Wesley in the car.

And thats just from the trailer. I'm sure she did more stuff in the movie, but I don't remember it well.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:02 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say she and Martin are on par with each other.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:27 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Pretty much, no votes for Toretto and Cage?

I'd vote for him if this were an illegal street race, definitely.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Rambo? He'd end up jumping out the car and knifing everyone

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:35 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote