KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Spider-Man vs. Alice

Spider-Man vs. Alice
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Spider-Man vs. Alice

Peter Parker hears about Raccoon City getting nuked because of a viral outbreak and also hears that an unknown terrorist is in New York with the same virus. As Spider-Man, he fast travels everywhere in New York to find out who. Meanwhile, Alice walks around and finds a strange hooded man. She jumps him and knocks him out. She grabs a jar filled with T-Virus out of his pocket and walks away. Spider-Man sees this and lands right next to her. "Sorry toots but I think you should hand that over so it can be taken the right people." "Sorry but I don't trust you with this. Outta my way." "Y'know I have rule about not hitting girls but if you're gonna make this difficult, I have no choice but to use f--" Alice cuts him off by giving him a roundhouse kick. Spider-Man lands on his back on a car. "Okay, now you asked for it lady."

Will the wall crawler succeed or will Alice kick his ass?

Alice has two SMG's, a Desert Eagle, and shotgun.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Nov 11th, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 12:43 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Alice have guns?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 12:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

yes

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 12:52 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then she makes swiss spider cheese.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 12:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Not ike guns would help at all, since you know, spider-sense...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:01 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alice is no ordinary human, she has uber reflexes and shit.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:03 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Alice is no ordinary human, she has uber reflexes and shit.

And clearly, Spider-man doesn't have any of these.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:05 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

tough match but i think "spider sense" trumps alice

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never said he didn't.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:08 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
tough match but i think "spider sense" trumps alice

That and webbing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Spider-Man wrecks

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:10 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
That and webbing.
Webbing is Spideys best bet. But you gotta remember Alice has machine pistols and shit, and that she is pretty agile herself.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:15 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah you are right. They are a huge factor. Spider Man has never had to fight people wielding guns. It's a toss-up for sure!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:18 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, so Alice roundhouses him, he lands on his back and says "Okay, now you asked for it lady."......More than enough time for her to draw her machine pistols and unload on him.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:19 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Doesn't matter one bit, because along with reflexes, webbing, agility, strength far greater than anything Alice has shown, Spidey has almost precog spider-sense. Alice is mulch.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:20 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You saying that in the time it takes to kick him, him flying through the air, landing on the car and saying that shit, she won't have the time to draw and cut him to pieces?

If it's a face off, like him coming at her full speed, yeah, advantage Spidey, but in the OP scenario, he's a goner.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:25 AM
Scythe
The Goat

You saying that in the time it takes to kick him, him flying through the air, landing on the car and saying that shit, she won't have the time to draw and cut him to pieces?

If it's a face off, like him coming at her full speed, yeah, advantage Spidey, but in the OP scenario, he's a goner.

Well by that defenition, then Alice can destroy anyone, right? The opening post isn't the best, however it wasn't stated that she unloads on him the minute he finishes his sentence, who's to say he isn't getting up right when he's saying it? Works either way, so there's no way in hell she guns him down, since he blurts out the whole sentence. It would be stupid to say think he said all that while still just lying on his back. Sounds like wishful thinking on your end.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:29 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Well by that defenition, then Alice can destroy anyone, right? The opening post isn't the best, however it wasn't stated that she unloads on him the minute he finishes his sentence, who's to say he isn't getting up right when he's saying it? Works either way, so there's no way in hell she guns him down, since he blurts out the whole sentence. It would be stupid to say think he said all that while still just lying on his back. Sounds like wishful thinking on your end.
No, just saying that if she kicked him, which Spidey would easily dodge, then she'd have ample time to draw and fire.

Her best option in a realistic scenario is to flip away and shoot on the fly, hoping to hit him.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:32 AM
Scythe
The Goat

That all depends. You can think that, sure, no problem. However, I see it in Spidey's best interest to get up while he's replying to Alice, in which case, he'd be ready...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:36 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Wait, so Alice roundhouses him, he lands on his back and says "Okay, now you asked for it lady."......More than enough time for her to draw her machine pistols and unload on him.

I was just trying to find a reason why they should fight eachother. Don't take the roundhouse kicking thing serious here.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2009 01:36 AM