KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Underworld vs Twilight

Underworld vs Twilight
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Underworld vs Twilight

Who are the more powerful characters? I haven't seen Twilight and don't think I will so Twilight fans have to present their evidence.

Lucien vs Jacob

Selene vs Edward

Victory is to whom?

War Doctor

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 11:19 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Lucien could take Jacob one-on-one, while Selene might have a tough time getting through Edward the rock golem.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2009 11:39 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent

Despite the fact that Selene is more than 500 years older than Edward? My niece told me that Ed's age is little over 100.

War Doctor

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:07 AM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Despite the fact that Selene is more than 500 years older than Edward? My niece told me that Ed's age is little over 100.

This doesn't mean anything.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:27 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent

What are Ed's combat feats? Plus, the older you are the more powerful. Let's not forget that Selene was a Death Dealer - a trained Vampire soldier skilled in the arts of warfare.

War Doctor

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 12:34 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

What are Ed's combat feats?

Haven't seen New Moon yet. But he is faster and probably stronger.

Plus, the older you are the more powerful.

True, but you can't use this to compare between different films/universes.

Let's not forget that Selene was a Death Dealer - a trained Vampire soldier skilled in the arts of warfare.

Correct.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 01:13 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Edward has shown greater speed, but I think Selene at the end of Evolution trumps him in strength, durability, and damage soak.

Lucian destroys Jacob, and a large advantage goes to the fact that he turns into a lycan, not an actual large wolf. Plus he can run on walls/ceilings.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow that makes him one sick pedo phuk

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:08 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Didnt Ed fight in the civil war?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:08 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by One Free Man
wow that makes him one sick pedo phuk
I believe you are thinking of Jacob my good sir, who falls for an infant (Not making this up).

Lucian beats Jacob pretty handily, but honestly, Edward is not so much a vampire as he is a pretty fast, super-strong slab of rock, I am hesitant to say Selene can beat him.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:47 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

he's only just under 90
he was born in 1901 and "died" in 1918 so that makes him *presses calculator buttons* 91........i read the books

as to who would win, my money's all on the Underworld gang cause theyve got experience and theyre not gay tween idols

and also cause Jacob isnt really a werewolf but a shapeshifter that turns into a big-ass wolf

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:50 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Didnt Ed fight in the civil war?

that was Bill from True Blood

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 03:51 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Underworld much better/the end

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Twilight, True Blood, same shit.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 04:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

nah, true blood is much better than twilight

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

What the hell is True Blood?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 06:58 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by NemeBro
What the hell is True Blood?

a show that airs on hbo.. it stars anna paquin, her bf stephen moyer and stellan skarsgard's son alex

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 09:29 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Lucian beats Jacob pretty handily, but honestly, Edward is not so much a vampire as he is a pretty fast, super-strong slab of rock, I am hesitant to say Selene can beat him.

Hey now, that's kinda like what I said! stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 02:04 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I believe you are thinking of Jacob my good sir, who falls for an infant (Not making this up).

Not surprised. WTF is wrong with the author.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 07:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick

and also cause Jacob isnt really a werewolf but a shapeshifter that turns into a big-ass wolf

That'd make him a werewolf.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 27th, 2009 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote