KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....

Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deacon Frost versus Blackheart.....

Deacon Frost (Blade) versus Blackheart (Ghost Rider)....

Deacon is as he was after he obtained the blood God powers. Blackheart is as he was after he read the contract of San Veganza, and claimed the 1000 souls.

They fight at night, in the cemetery where Ghost Rider pwned Blackheart. Anything goes.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 02:47 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

La Magra, the blood God, I couldnt remember the name earlier.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 06:28 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, this is a good matchup. No one?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2010 07:04 PM
dadudemon

Post count +1 for DDM.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:13 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Troll.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:21 AM
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Troll.

I thought I was doing you a favor by posting in your thread...guess you don't want me around.

I'll be leaving, now.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:37 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Butthurt Emo.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 12:55 AM
Impediment
Endless

Deacon was a young upstart vamp with delusions of grandeur.

Yes, he did obtain god-like powers when La Magra came unto him, but Blackheart is a hell born entity.

Shit, the only reason Blackheart was defeated was because of Ghost Rider's Penance Stare. Frost was defeated with an anti-coagulant, FFS.

I say the hell born entity molests the vamp upstart like a catholic priest does an altar boy.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:12 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But how? Frost regened immediately when Blade cut him in two, he regened far faster than BH did. Faster too.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:13 AM
Impediment
Endless

Blade had man made pharmaceuticals.

Blackheart needs none of such. He is of divine essence.

Am I wrong?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:17 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, but I still don't see how he hurts Deacon. He has none of Blades tools.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:20 AM
Impediment
Endless

No, but I still don't see how he hurts Deacon. He has none of Blades tools.

This is true.

Still, BH is a Hell-born entity. Surely he has some sort of hellish weapons/power that could trump Blade's.

Just FYI, I have only seen Ghost Rider once. I may need some help.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:24 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, BH was badass, but as I said, Deacon can regen immediately from anything BH was shown using onscreen. He has no soul, so BH cant turn him to ash. But then again, Deacon cant hurt BH.

Stalemate?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:27 AM
Impediment
Endless

Well, BH was badass, but as I said, Deacon can regen immediately from anything BH was shown using onscreen. He has no soul, so BH cant turn him to ash. But then again, Deacon cant hurt BH.

Stalemate?

Welllll.................who's to say Frost has no soul? He is, in fact, a human who was turned with the vamp "virus". As was explained by the hot black chick M.D. in the film.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:36 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Blackheart freezes him with a touch. / thread

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Welllll.................who's to say Frost has no soul? He is, in fact, a human who was turned with the vamp "virus". As was explained by the hot black chick M.D. in the film.

Now we're gonna have an argument as to what a Vampire is? I think for the threads sake we should assume Frost has no soul.

She was taking out of her ass, the vamp Frost wasted said it more accurately with "You arent a pureblood, you were turned."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:40 AM
Impediment
Endless

Now we're gonna have an argument as to what a Vampire is? I think for the threads sake we should assume Frost has no soul.

She was taking out of her ass, the vamp Frost wasted said it more accurately with "You arent a pureblood, you were turned."

Negatory.

"You were turned".

He was human, in fact.

Humans have souls, no? From a religious standpoint, of course.

A turned human into vamp may still have a soul.

Why argue?

I mean, how was she talking out of her ass?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:42 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Negatory.

"You were turned".

He was human, in fact.

Humans have souls, no? From a religious standpoint, of course.

A turned human into vamp may still have a soul.

Why argue?

I mean, how was she talking out of her ass?
She was trying to piss Deacon off. After all, how much can one learn ina day or two about the vampire virus?

Louis from IWTV was human, was turned, and told Lestat "You condemned me to hell." I took that as he lost his soul when he was turned. Different movie, I know, just saying.

OK, a turned human may have a soul, if Frost has a soul, this is a cakewalk for BH, where's the fun in that? Much more entertaining to figure out how they would destroy one another.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:46 AM
Impediment
Endless

Still, Frost "may, in fact have a soul". As you just pointed out.

There is no more room left for discussion.

He's done for, sir.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:50 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"May, in fact" does not mean "Does."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:55 AM