KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Mystique versus Silk Spectre....

Mystique versus Silk Spectre....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mystique versus Silk Spectre....

Mystique (X Men 1, 2 and 3) and Silk Spectre (Watchmen)....

Locked in a steel cage, h2h death match!!!

There is a foot of mud on the ground FTW. big grin

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 07:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Mystique should win due to the acrobatic agility and decent fighting skills although I would give Silk the strength advantage. Mystique doesn't stomp her and I'm not 100% sure on her winning at the moment so my opinion is subject to change.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:51 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Silk Spectre the first one?

she did'nt really show much from the movie/comic.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:11 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Mystique should win due to the acrobatic agility and decent fighting skills although I would give Silk the strength advantage. Mystique doesn't stomp her and I'm not 100% sure on her winning at the moment so my opinion is subject to change.
This is how I see it, Mystique being faster, but SS being stronger.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:00 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If SS keeps throwing a bunch of punches at Mystique but keeps missing, chances are she'll get exhausted and Mystique will give her a roundhouse kick to the face which will end the match.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:04 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No comments on the mud......

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:06 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No comments on the mud......

I don't get it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:13 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mud wrestling, dude.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:14 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this simple... Mystique and Silk Spectre start to mud wrestle and make out big grin stick out tongue smokin' laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WIN. Next matchup, me versus my penis.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:32 AM
Smurph
------

What feats give SS the strength advantage? Didn't Mystique throw like five guys off of her and break her handcuffs easily in X2?

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 02:40 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Silk Spectre I or II?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 02:41 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ages
Starfish Prime

The way I see it this, it could go either way. They both have some strength & agility feats, but both are the same class in durability.

actually this comes down to skill in h2h hmm

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 02:54 AM
Ages is currently offline Click here to Send Ages a Private Message Find more posts by Ages Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Silk Spectre I or II?
The chick Nite Owl nailed.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 05:18 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Mystique would kill her quickly.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 06:44 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mmmmmmmhm.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 06:54 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Mystique's got the edge in durability too, plus she's got a healing factor. Wolverine impaled her, and all she had by the next movie were scars, she should have died.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 07:37 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote