KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Storm Shadow versus Batman...

Storm Shadow versus Batman...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm Shadow versus Batman...

Storm Shadow (GI Joe) versus Batman (TDK version). Batman is trying to apprehend SS, not kill him. SS doesn't give a **** and will just as soon kill Batman.

Storm Shadow has his twin swords, no guns. Batman has the Batsuit from TDK, and all his gadgets.

The fight takes place in an octagon style training arena, in the pouring down rain.

Durh to the death.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 07:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I actually think Storm Shadow could pull out a pretty easy victory here. He had some rather insane showings.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:19 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman had a few himself

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:01 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

he watched G.I. Joe

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:39 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm. Then I rewatched TDK last night and realized this was a good matchup.

And for the record, I am leaning towards the Bat. Ninja on ninja, one in armor.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 01:41 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

G.I. Joe Ninjas>>>>>>>Batman-verse Ninjas.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 06:06 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, but what about Batman?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 06:27 PM
KingD19

Batman is a Batman-verse ninja with a kevlar body suit, gadgets, and billions of dollars. That's the only difference between him and the others. Well, he was a bit better than them, I remember him fighting 3 at once in the first movie.

Still, he doesn't compare to Storm Shadow.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:11 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mhm. Then I rewatched TDK last night and realized this was a good matchup.

And for the record, I am leaning towards the Bat. Ninja on ninja, one in armor.

Originally posted by KingD19
Batman is a Batman-verse ninja with a kevlar body suit, gadgets, and billions of dollars. That's the only difference between him and the others. Well, he was a bit better than them, I remember him fighting 3 at once in the first movie.

Still, he doesn't compare to Storm Shadow.

agreed

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Yeah, Bats has some good feats, but the problem with TDK is its firmly rooted in reality, which means a lot of the more surreal, and thus higher tiered, feats that Storm Shadow can utilize thanks to his verse outshine the Bat feats...though if this were done in the comic forum, I'd say Bat-Kick ftw. stick out tongue

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:40 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

agreed
Aw, look at Bruce using smilies, who's a big boy?

Tell me, so you think Bat has no chance here?

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Jan 11th, 2010 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:48 PM
KingD19

Just about every version of the ninja twins is over the top. In the original cartoon network GI Joe toon, Storn Shadow punched and kicked an Abrams a few times, and it fell apart.

And every cartoon/comic after that they've just been beastly. They were toned down a lot in the film, but they're still what random movie ninjas wish they could be.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:50 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The way I see it, SS has gotta get a bit close to Batman to exploit the weaknesses in his armor. Batman will likely use his gauntlets to block, and those little star thingies that shoot from his wrist, and when he gets in close on SS, he'll bust him up.

IMO, thats all.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 08:56 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

League of Assassins> G.I. Joe Ninjas

Thus Batman wins!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:04 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This might help:

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:09 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

*does not help*

Batman still wins.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree, I was just providing a visual.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:12 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I know you were...but you know me...always gotta go double kill.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gonna be fun to read the Storm Shadow supporters arguments here.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:18 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

agreed

So, based on your response, it's safe to say that you are not a Batman fanboy?

And this whole time, you were being accused of one because of the Batman McClane thread..

The accusers have been pwned by you, I say.

However, I'm still a Preston fanboy. mad mad

Old Post Jan 11th, 2010 09:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote