KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Sherlock Holmes vs. Rorschach

Sherlock Holmes vs. Rorschach
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Sherlock Holmes vs. Rorschach

In the events in the Watchmen movie, Holmes is investigating the death of the Comedian. Worrying that Holmes may have him exposed, Ozymandias frames Sherlock and he gets arrested. At the prison, Holmes's cell mate is Rorschach. Driven by prison madness, the two fight eachother.

1: Knockout
2: Fight to the death

Will the world's greatest detective be able to defend himself from Rorschach or will the crime fighting vigilante beat Sherlock to a bloody pulp?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 12:48 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I don't remember Holmes fighting more than two at a time. I think i remember him fighting two people at once but inkdots cleared roomfuls. I don't think Holmes could react fast enough inkdot or even has the endurance to last against him in any scenario.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I think this is spite. Both characters are experienced with fighting, and aren't afraid to fight dirty, but Rorschach has a vicious streak to him that Holmes can't compare to. Holmes gets killed, in both scenarios.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:41 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I think Holmes is the slightly better tactitian, smarter, and faster. Rorschach is infinitely more brutal and alot more durable. He's faced much tougher combatants. Veidt>>>the giant in Holmes' film.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:18 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If Holmes fights like Holmes, he'll break Rorscharch till he can't fight anymore.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:11 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I think this is spite. Both characters are experienced with fighting, and aren't afraid to fight dirty, but Rorschach has a vicious streak to him that Holmes can't compare to. Holmes gets killed, in both scenarios.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:13 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh man, I literally choke on my food every time

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:59 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Rorschach for the easy win.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:58 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Rorschach beats Holmes to a bloody pulp -- then walks away disgusted and calls the beaten Holmes a "Sodomite".

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 02:30 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by KingD19
If Holmes fights like Holmes, he'll break Rorscharch till he can't fight anymore.

Nah, inkdots is to fast and intense for the detective. Inkdots is battle hardened. Holmes takes breaks

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 09:55 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

^Are you talking about the cage fight?? He took a break to make it look like he was tired, which made more people bet against him, which raised the amount of money he would make when he won. When he got serious, he ended the match in a couple seconds.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 02:34 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

No, i'm taking about taking breaks in between his activities. When he has nothing to do he stays locked away in a room for weeks and months a time.

Inkdots stays on the streets breaking skulls and smashing through windows. It's a nightly thing for him.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 04:52 PM
Darth Martin

You guys are sleeping on Holmes. Rorschach is cooler and more iconic definitely. But, while Rorschach might be the better martial artist, Holmes is quite smarter, faster, and more tactictical minded(which speaks volumes b/c Rorschach is a genius in this dept.)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:44 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Rorschach is too vicious to the point where he's reckless. Holmes wins.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 08:53 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Despite being a much bigger Watchmen fan (I'm even a fanboy)...I have to admit that Rorschach wins.

Ol' Rori is just too fast and durable. He withstood being punched or kicked like 30 feet when he fought Veidt. Vedit can punch heads through 8 inches of solid marble. no expression

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 08:14 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Darth Martin
You guys are sleeping on Holmes. Rorschach is cooler and more iconic definitely. But, while Rorschach might be the better martial artist, Holmes is quite smarter, faster, and more tactictical minded(which speaks volumes b/c Rorschach is a genius in this dept.)

What does any of that have to do with fighting ability, experience and condition? If this were a battle of wits then Holmes would detect all over indots but it's a battle of the fists.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 09:33 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Originally posted by dadudemon
Despite being a much bigger Watchmen fan (I'm even a fanboy)...I have to admit that Rorschach wins.

Ol' Rori is just too fast and durable. He withstood being punched or kicked like 30 feet when he fought Veidt. Vedit can punch heads through 8 inches of solid marble. no expression

Good points. Unfortunately Rorschach had looney-toons like damage soak. Being kicked in the torso and flying 30 feet would leave ANY human being with countless broken ribs and ruptured organs -- Rorschach got up for more beating. Holmes can "predict" all he wants, but his punches would go little to harm Ink-face. Not only that but Ink-Face is many times faster than any of the bums Holmes has fought. Why is everybody sucking on Holmes d*ck, just coz he wasted a few nobodies?

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 01:07 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Darth Martin

I like Holmes, but he won't be able to take out Roschach

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 08:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

Stink Boy eats his beans cold.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 04:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
What does any of that have to do with fighting ability, experience and condition?
Did you see the movie? He knows ALOT more fighting tricks, pressure points, etc. than Kovacs. He's also faster. He's so fast the movie was put in slow motion for us to visualize how he sees things in combat.

I never said either would win. I'm just stating I don't think it is a landslide like some of you.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2010 01:06 PM